I actually felt sorry for Florina in...

ReyVGM

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually felt sorry for Florina in this ending scene. I can just imagine this shy and meek girl crying over those words :P

RbaMghd.png

It's why I usually don't pair Florina up with Hector, I just feel like that's kind of mean for that very reason.

Luckily, their ending is much better if you created a tactician.

Edited by Masterthunderblade

I honestly think Serra should of replaced Florina as one of Hector's marriage option. She can be annoying but with the right character development via supports she would have been a better candidate. Plus it would of made more sense to how Lilina learned to use magic.

Nah, I still ship Hector x Florina despite this. I like the image of large, brute husband doting over his cute, timid wife in private time. I do agree that he should have been able to marry Serra, though.

EDIT: Plus, Lyn x Rath is superior.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

I honestly think Serra should of replaced Florina as one of Hector's marriage option. She can be annoying but with the right character development via supports she would have been a better candidate. Plus it would of made more sense to how Lilina learned to use magic.

Not that I don't agree. But how would Hector's most implied pairing (which is neither Florina or Farina) be accounted for in that regard? Competition-wise, that is.

After all, Serra is a bit of a shipper-on-deck for the Hector pairing I'm referring to.

Edited by Just call me AL

Plus it would of made more sense to how Lilina learned to use magic.

But wasn't she taught magic by Cecilia, not by her mom or anyone in her family? I never even played FE6 and I know that.

Yeah, the game all but blatantly states the Hector x Eliwood pairing (their divorce by FE6 is such a shame =(). Considering how obviously Serra supports it, I can't see why she'd be able to marry Hector.

Yeah, the game all but blatantly states the Hector x Eliwood pairing (their divorce by FE6 is such a shame =(). Considering how obviously Serra supports it, I can't see why she'd be able to marry Hector.

to get Erk jealous

Doiiii

But wasn't she taught magic by Cecilia, not by her mom or anyone in her family? I never even played FE6 and I know that.

I think it has more to do with her potential for magical abilities rather than who taught her. But even when considering that Serra can't be Lilina's mother (and that Serra is a Hector/Lyn shipper), I can't imagine that there wasn't a magic user somewhere in Lilina's family tree. Heck, Hector's dialogue when you're retaking Castle Caelin might arguably suggest that Hector himself has untapped magical potential. Edited by Just call me AL

I think it has more to do with her potential for magical abilities rather than who taught her. But even when considering that Serra can't be Lilina's mother (and that Serra is a Hector/Lyn shipper), I can't imagine that there wasn't a magic user somewhere in Lilina's family tree. Heck, Hector's dialogue when you're retaking Castle Caelin might arguably suggest that Hector himself has untapped magical potential.

Mage!Hector when

Hector × Nino is actually canon and how Lilina got her magic powers. The twins were sent to the orphanage to stave of a power struggle for Ostia's throne.

Heck, Hector's dialogue when you're retaking Castle Caelin might arguably suggest that Hector himself has untapped magical potential.

okay, now I really need to see this.

Dark Knight Hector will haunt our wildest dreams.

I always thought Florina should've been able to support and marry Kent. Kent seems just like the kind of guy she'd quickly become comfortable around with how polite and respectful he is. He'd give her the space she needs until she's more comfortable, and I'm not sure I see many other guys in the army doing the same.

And since I already ship Sain x Fiora as well, in-laws! ^^