I actually felt sorry for Florina in...

ReyVGM

You don't even think they go right into it with the way Fiora says "Perhaps... It can wait..."?

They might then, that's at the end of the A support. I'm talking about the B support. But let's get off this subject, it's making me feel awkward now.

I knew about that, Rezzy, but that was probably an oversight by the developers. lol The game seems to ship Hector x Lyn anyway though, what with their special conversation that's unlocked after getting the A support, and Serra hinting at it in her support with Sain.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may have just kissed, but I think something romantic happened there.

I think my phone autocorrected Fiora to Fiona, and I didn't catch it.

On a related note, Augestein, if you pair Hector with Florina and Eliwood with Fiora, that would make Roy and Lilina kissing cousins.

... O...O... Well I was a Roy x Sue shipper anyways. :Sue:

European medieval setting, so it wouldn't even be unrealistic. Keeping the bloodline pure is a good thing, right? :D

I knew about that, Rezzy, but that was probably an oversight by the developers. lol The game seems to ship Hector x Lyn anyway though, what with their special conversation that's unlocked after getting the A support, and Serra hinting at it in her support with Sain.

Eliwood/Ninian is really heavily suggested, too, starting with the Rescue Romance setup and Ninian pretty much confirming that she's fallen for him in Unfulfilled Heart. Still, given the history of Fire Emblem, kissing cousins isn't really out of place for IS.

European medieval setting, so it wouldn't even be unrealistic. Keeping the bloodline pure is a good thing, right? :D

Fates certainly didn't prevent male Corrin from marrying Azura, and Azura seemed to be aware they were related.

Eliwood/Ninian is really heavily suggested, too, starting with the Rescue Romance setup and Ninian pretty much confirming that she's fallen for him in Unfulfilled Heart. Still, given the history of Fire Emblem, kissing cousins isn't really out of place for IS.

Tbh both Roy and Lilina were already made into unpure blood with any of the possible girls Eliwood/Hector marry in FE7, Lyn included since she's half-Sacaen.

Tbh both Roy and Lilina were already made into unpure blood with any of the possible girls Eliwood/Hector marry in FE7, Lyn included since she's half-Sacaen.

I'm more bothered by the implied canon Eliwood-Ninian pairing making ROy part dragon, which you think would have been brought up in FE6, if it had been true.

I'm more bothered by the implied canon Eliwood-Ninian pairing making Roy part dragon, which you think would have been brought up in FE6, if it had been true.

It's entirely possible Roy had no idea, was never told because to Eliwood, it simply wasn't relevant since he's the type to view everyone equally.

It's a retcon anyway, they weren't thinking too hard about Eliwood's love life when FE6 was made.

It's entirely possible Roy had no idea, was never told because to Eliwood, it simply wasn't relevant since he's the type to view everyone equally.

It's a retcon anyway, they weren't thinking too hard about Eliwood's love life when FE6 was made.

It's a retcon, but you'd think the uber dragon slaying weapons would have tingled a bit or something when they came into contact with Roy, considering Eliwood went into autoslay mode when one came into contact with Ninian. I don't blame FE6 so much, I blame the FE7 writers for creating that plothole.

It's a retcon, but you'd think the uber dragon slaying weapons would have tingled a bit or something when they came into contact with Roy, considering Eliwood went into autoslay mode when one came into contact with Ninian. I don't blame FE6 so much, I blame the FE7 writers for creating that plothole.

To be fair, Durandal didn't go autoslay against Human!Ninian or Nils, only when Ninian was in Dragon form did that happen. Since Roy was in a human form the whole time, it didn't do anything.

There's also the fact Roy's dragon blood through Ninian is thinner than Sophia, who could use Apocalypse without any apparent adverse effect.

To be fair, Durandal didn't go autoslay against Human!Ninian or Nils, only when Ninian was in Dragon form did that happen. Since Roy was in a human form the whole time, it didn't do anything.

There's also the fact Roy's dragon blood through Ninian is thinner than Sophia, who could use Apocalypse without any apparent adverse effect.

I didn't think about Sophia, but to be honest, I've never used her once.

I didn't think about Sophia, but to be honest, I've never used her once.

Just don't bother, she's far too much hassle.

But yeah, she can do fine with Apocalypse and shows Roy Forblaze, so half-dragons and thinner taking human forms can use the Legendary Weapons.

Full dragons are another story, nothing indicates either way.

Just don't bother, she's far too much hassle.

But yeah, she can do fine with Apocalypse and shows Roy Forblaze, so half-dragons and thinner taking human forms can use the Legendary Weapons.

Full dragons are another story, nothing indicates either way.

I will point out that Nowi and Tiki (and Nah and Manakete Morgan by extension) all can use Armads. But then again, the one seen in Awakening presumably traveled between Outrealms, much like Ragnell. And most likely lost much of its strength like with FE4 Legendaries such as Tyrfing and the Book of Naga.