Does Shin Megami Tensei iOS app work on iTunes?

King Marth 64

I just saw that there is an official English translation for the original Shin Megami Tensei that was only available on the iOS devices from the Apple Store. But, I just wondered that, does anyone actually know it works on iTunes program or is it not? (It's just for clarification since I do know that Miitomo wasn't compatible for iTunes back then) But, the only available iOS devices that I have at my house are my mother's iPad and iPhone, but I can ask my mom that I can might download the game on her iPad if the game doesn't work on iTunes.

Edited by King Marth 64

Sorry pal, but according to my experience it is impossible to play any app from the app store on a computer through iTunes, since they are solely designed to work on Apple's mobile devices such as the ipod, iphone and ipad. (Maybe they do work on Macs, but I don't think so, I believe you need special developer software to do that)
Unless there is a recent feature I'm not aware of, I believe you're out of luck...