Theoretical expansion of marriage options?

Topaz Light

So, I've been thinking recently about if there'd be any interesting possibilities from expanding the support pools of certain characters. What I'm thinking is...

• Chrom's marriage pool: Add Miriel, Tharja, Anna, and possibly Panne, Cordelia, and Nowi, as well.
    (Remember that, for Chrom, characters have to be recruited as of turn 1 of Chapter 11 to be viable! So, no Cherche, or Say'ri, or Flavia or anything. Anna is listed despite not being part of the normal mother pool because Chrom himself already has an attached child, so the pairing would still impact the second generation.)
  • Sumia's marriage pool: Add Virion, Stahl, Vaike, Kellam, Donnel, Lon'qu, Ricken, Gregor, and Libra.
    (Basically, give her the same options as all the other women instead of pointlessly restricting her.)
  • General husband pool: Add Basilio, Gangrel*, Walhart*, Yen'fay, and Priam.
    (*Lissa x Gangrel and Cherche x Walhart would not be viable romantic pairs, for obvious plot reasons, although they could still support to A rank.)

What I'm curious about is, are there any kids who could potentially benefit from broadening the options this way? Would there be any sort of impact on who the best non-fixed parent options for who are, or would the newly-added options mostly just amount to novelties?

Edited by Topaz Light

The thing is, none of the other second children of Chrom would be stupid enough to cut apples with Falchion, especially not Laurent, even though he was most likely the youngest when he traveled back in time. I would see Laurent probably chastise Lucina for doing so, because that's how he is.