Effie!Mitama

jopua

I'm gearing up for a hard/lunatic Revelations run and Mitama's my favorite human on Fates. What are the best classes/builds/skills for a physical Effie!Mitama?

I heard Spear Master is pretty good on her? Or is General better? Any suggestions or thoughts or best way to use Effie!Mitama (or another mother for her even) would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Since you didn't give any information about what other kids you'll be getting, DLC, etc. I'll suggest a build Mitama can get with her native classes.

Effie!Mitama @ Great Knight

- Pavise

- Renewal

- Countermagic

- Luna

- Replicate

I'm gearing up for a hard/lunatic Revelations run and Mitama's my favorite human on Fates. What are the best classes/builds/skills for a physical Effie!Mitama?

I heard Spear Master is pretty good on her? Or is General better? Any suggestions or thoughts or best way to use Effie!Mitama (or another mother for her even) would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

you should use RasouliPlays' mitama build against Phoenixmaster. I don't remember the exact build though..

Mitama is also very good as a Berserker too especially if Effie is her mother because of the +6 in strength and the +3 in speed.

If I remember well, she can only get the berserker class if she marries Corrin/Male Kana or A+ Female Kana with Fighter as a secondary class.

Since you didn't give any information about what other kids you'll be getting, DLC, etc. I'll suggest a build Mitama can get with her native classes.

Effie!Mitama @ Great Knight

- Pavise

- Renewal

- Countermagic

- Luna

- Replicate

Oooh. I can do that Great Knight build too.

If it helps, I'm down for DLC classes! The other kids I'll be using for this run are Elise!Ophelia as a witch, grandmaster asugi, kiragi as a merchant and maybeee shiro as a vanguard or something. I've used her as a Dread Fighter and Great Lord already before as well! Great Lord was okay, Dread Fighter was fun.

Mitama is also very good as a Berserker too especially if Effie is her mother because of the +6 in strength and the +3 in speed.

If I remember well, she can only get the berserker class if she marries Corrin/Male Kana or A+ Female Kana with Fighter as a secondary class.

I didn't even consider Berserker Effie. Hmm, I can look into that as well. Crit + Crazy Strength kind of build?

General

Managed to find it! It was General with Pavise, Aegis, Miracle, Sol and Rend Heaven. I also found another General Mitama Build that RasouliPlays went up against, with Countermagic, Counter, Miracle, Vengeance and Vantage.

Pretty cool, actually.

Now kinda torn between a souped up General, and a Spear Master Build!

Maybe you could give her War Priestress' skills Renewal and Countermagic.

Quixotic would be useful especially if she has skills like Aegis/Pavise/Miracle/Rend Heaven/Sol and Vengeance.

Lancefaire/Axefaire would be useful as well depending of her class.

Maybe you could give her War Priestress' skills Renewal and Countermagic.

Quixotic would be useful especially if she has skills like Aegis/Pavise/Miracle/Rend Heaven/Sol and Vengeance.

Lancefaire/Axefaire would be useful as well depending of her class.

Countermagic and Renewal would be great, yeah. Maybe Mircale, if i stack it up with other skills as well?

I'm also exploring the idea of her as a Wyvern Lord for Mobility + Strength and killing power?

Does anyone know if she functions well as one, as well? Or is she really more inclined towards Spear Master/General/Great Knight or even Berserker?

With Effie as a mother your Mitama will inherit an insane amount of strenght and a +6 mod, which is incredibly high. This helps her a lot with high damaging classes like Hero, Wyvern Lord or Vanguard. Because she also gets a +3 Speed, Berserker is the best fit for her in my opinion.

I personally would avoid both Great Knight and General, since her defense growth will be average and her resistance growth will be quite low, along with a +1 and +0 Def/Res caps, which are very low. You can still use her as a damage dealing tankish unit, but she'll end up being mediocre.

Edit: for PVP, go with either Spear Master, Berserker or Kinshi Knight. Spear master is an all-around good class, Berserker will let her oneshot anything and her +6 strenght/+3 speed will mitigate Kinshi Knights' low caps in these stats.

Edited by Petersheikah

With Mitama as a mother your Mitama will inherit

Just wanted to point this little oopsie out... (Not tryna be a dick or nothin', I get that this happens sometimes, just wanted to clarify...) Are we talking Effie!Mitama, or Mitama!Kana?

Edited by BANRYU

With Effie as a mother your Mitama will inherit an insane amount of strenght and a +6 mod, which is incredibly high. This helps her a lot with high damaging classes like Hero, Wyvern Lord or Vanguard. Because she also gets a +3 Speed, Berserker is the best fit for her in my opinion.

I personally would avoid both Great Knight and General, since her defense growth will be average and her resistance growth will be quite low, along with a +1 and +0 Def/Res caps, which are very low. You can still use her as a damage dealing tankish unit, but she'll end up being mediocre.

Edit: for PVP, go with either Spear Master, Berserker or Kinshi Knight. Spear master is an all-around good class, Berserker will let her oneshot anything and her +6 strenght/+3 speed will mitigate Kinshi Knights' low caps in these stats.

This is awesome! I'm not sure I can get her into the Berserker class since I started my run already (and she'll need to marry a Kana with Berserker, right?) But I'll look into it! Berserker Mitama for PVP sounds kind of awesome. If not, Spear Master or Kinshi Knight, depending on how the team's looking works. Probably the former more than the latter.

This is really helpful! Thanks man! :)