Finishing up my Rev!Hard PMU

Emerson

So, since I don't want to necro my old post from 2 months ago, I feel like I might as well finally get around to finishing up this up.

I put off Chapter 25 for a long time, since I absolutely hate it. It seriously took me like a week, and hopefully you'll see why...

Anyways, original topic is here.

Let's get to it.

VbSOASr.jpg

Selena pretty much turned into my tank. Not because she has the best Defense, nor the best Offense. She was just the only one with WTA against Lances, but wasn't weak to Bows.

She lacked some key stats to make her amazing, but she was still very good.

AlxkG9f.jpg

Effie, like Selena, was pretty much a niche fighter. She had a really good time against the Swordmasters that no one but the MU could fight against well.

Vantage + Luna definitely saved me a few times.

BmyD3Ag.jpg

Camilla was pretty broken. Until the final 3 Chapters, she doubled and one-rounded almost anything. Her only problem was a lack of bulk.

Overall, very pleased with how she turned out.

3oZmMSM.jpg

Holy cow, Soleil! By the end, she literally doubled and killed everything, with great Avoid to boot!

She's not MVP, but still very good.

uUYcZs0.jpg

Unfortunately, Ludori turned out way too balanced. Her stats never got past evened out.

She was also the sole unit left out of Endgame.

zXK4FQE.jpg

While also falling behind, Oboro at least had the capability to ferry units around, and Rally Defense.

I'm very glad I had 2 fliers for those platform Chapters.

VCmurQn.jpg

As expected, Ophelia turned out BROKEN AS HELL.

Look at that Avoid. LOOK AT IT.

Oh, and Warp very extremely useful.

q3HEosc.jpg

Odin very very close to being good. Then every enemy 1 Rounded him, so he became the best Pair-Up partner for any Physical unit.

Seriously, this is the best Pair-Up class.

dJZyZaG.jpg

Felicia had a decent Damage output, good healing, and great Pair-Up bonuses for Ophelia.

Definitely pleased.

K3q60x8.jpg

To be honest, her stats are amazing. Too bad her sudden class change made her go from a great Magical powerhouse to... this.

Rescue skipping is fun though!

NUa7sqw.jpg

While she came in late with meh stats, her Staff rank proved useful. Although, her Healing was definitely sup-par.

K2nO9dc.jpg

Kana falls into the same problem as Ludori did, however since she's using Magic, it worked out a bit better. Still kinda faltered off into a Pair-Up partner at the end though.

But for whom you may ask?

mEl835w.jpg

For this beast. Somehow, I managed to make not just an amazing unit out of Paladin!Nyx, but a BROKEN unit out of Paladin!Nyx.

Since she comes so late at a low level, I gave her Paragon and all the appropriate Stat boosters I had.

As you can see, she became the second best unit on the team.

6Rtn5wL.jpg

Holy crap. This is easily the best MU I've ever had. I didn't even have accuracy issues until I as fighting Anankos, which were fixed by him just using a Rainbow Tonic before that Chapter.

He was fully capable on his own, and pretty much soloed half of the map in Endgame.

Oh, if you're curious, Ryoma, who was a Strategist, never even got used. I didn't even bother to class change him. It would've just slowed the run down.

The Einherjar Shinobu was killed in battle. He was so garbage I didn't even care.