Azure Blue World (Smash 4 Tourney) Congrats to Crazycolorz

Jedi

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And sold!

All 24 slots are full and since we have an odder number, the top 8 seeds will get a free advance to round 2, a reward of such for playing so well in previous tourneys! Or just being judged as good by my cohort Euklyd

The Bracket and Schedule will be coming up sometime in the near future.

Prelim bracket is up http://sforestsmash.challonge.com/SSB4AzureBlueWorld

Not sure how long this will last, but I will be unavailable for a week in a couple weeks, will that be all right?

This depends on when it starts, which i'm not sure of yet. I need some input on that.

Edited by Jedi

Are people ok with it starting on the 30th with a Week per round? Also you can go ahead of schedule if you so wish and can manage it.

I can allow an exception for a Tsunami round if he's absent due to stuff on one of them.

Edited by Jedi

I'm good for then. Canadian thanksgiving is the weekend of the 8/9/10 of October so i'm busy then though.

Gotcha, well I'm willing to allow like occasional respites, because most of us work/need time to ourselves/family/friends etc.

So no biggie if it potentially gets in the way, i'll take things on a case by case basis.

The tourney starts NOW

You have till the 7th of October for Round 1 Winners to be done. Remember to save Replays and send them to me, number them if possible, and remember its best of 5 in this

a026a0ef99fcb377de279ebd2dae0e40.png

N7 unfortunately can't manage, so Febro is taking his spot. Right_here he is your new opponent.

I may not be able to do my match this week, as there's a good chance I won't have access to my wii u, should I drop out or is a possible extension ok?

Tell me if its still looking iffy later in the week and i'll decide then.

Did my matches with Mikey.

It ended up 3-0 with me winning. I will send all the replays later since I forgot to save the first one and waiting for Mikey to send it to me.

Edited by Raguna

Matched Sheezy

2-3 Shezzy

i beat his Sheik twice, and his sheik got me once, then he moved to Samus and beat me twice for the win.

Alright, the bracket has been updated and (yes you can go ahead of schedule, I will say again because most people don't seem to read) :P:

Not sure when the replays will be going up quite yet, I have a bit of a que and I just worked 10 hours yesterday so i'm in a very much "I don't want to do anything mode"