Fates au rp

WhistyRose

Well, that certainly opens a lot of freedom for sign-ups. Ah well, my original plan was something that could apply for the Fortress or Windmire as a starting point. Not going to change that, but it was interesting knowing it wasn't just those places considering when the events of Fates started.

Well, that certainly opens a lot of freedom for sign-ups. Ah well, my original plan was something that could apply for the Fortress or Windmire as a starting point. Not going to change that, but it was interesting knowing it wasn't just those places considering when the events of Fates started.

we look forward to your application

Hmm... haven't played revelations at all, but i think im curious enough actually want to join in on this little adventure, ill just need to pick an OC to use and when she can appear, tho i have a question, you say this roleplay will be with both OC and canon characters, will the players at some point in the future have to play as canon characters if there is to much OCs? or are they in your control?

Hmm... haven't played revelations at all, but i think im curious enough actually want to join in on this little adventure, ill just need to pick an OC to use and when she can appear, tho i have a question, you say this roleplay will be with both OC and canon characters, will the players at some point in the future have to play as canon characters if there is to much OCs? or are they in your control?

we are looking for both so play what ever we like as far as rampant oc's go we'll cross that bridge should we get there

I think i've got something. i hope this turns out acceptable.

Name: Solare Myst

Job:Troubadour

Appearance: A young lady with light green, slightly short hair. has a visable broken leg, and her eyes are Pink.

Personality: A friendly lady that likes to make sure people arnt hurt in her precence, but talks sometimes rudely about people with a 'dark' aura.

Bio: She was a very young girl who lived in a forest close to forlon. she broke her leg while deep in the forest and was stuck till a horse came along and helped her ride onto his back. after that incident They have always been close togeather and became great allies, when she grew up just a little bit she decided to go exploring around Noir to see things she hasn't seen before.

Other: While intense magic or surgery could fix the broken leg, Solare doesnt want her leg to be fixed as she sees it as a sign for her and her horse to meet and become the best of partners. she has a mildly sturdy walking stick attatched to her horse.

I think i've got something. i hope this turns out acceptable.

Name: Solare Myst

Job:Troubadour

Appearance: A young lady with light green, slightly short hair. has a visable broken leg, and her eyes are Pink.

Personality: A friendly lady that likes to make sure people arnt hurt in her precence, but talks sometimes rudely about people with a 'dark' aura.

Bio: She was a very young girl who lived in a forest close to forlon. she broke her leg while deep in the forest and was stuck till a horse came along and helped her ride onto his back. after that incident They have always been close togeather and became great allies, when she grew up just a little bit she decided to go exploring around Noir to see things she hasn't seen before.

Other: While intense magic or surgery could fix the broken leg, Solare doesnt want her leg to be fixed as she sees it as a sign for her and her horse to meet and become the best of partners. she has a mildly sturdy walking stick attatched to her horse.

Thank you for such a wonderful application! We look forward to talking to you!

Name:Alphanard[Alph-an-ard]

Class:Mercenary.

Appearance:Alphanard stands at around 6'2", with short black hair and brown eyes. He wears a fancier version of a mercenary' outfit.

Personality:Alphanard is usually a very laid-back and relaxed person(Although to some people it may come off as laziness, as he seems to never really put much effort into most things). However, when he does put effort into something, he gets it done well, and can be fairly serious in certain situations.

Bio:One of the sons of King Garon of Nohr from one of his concubines, despite his laid-backness he does follow his orders from Garon, and sometimes travels around Nohr whenever he doesn't have anything to do.

Other: Would probably join Clara's group sometime early, maybe close to the start.

Is this fine with you? If there's anything you think should be changed, removed, or added just tell me.

Name:Alphanard[Alph-an-ard]

Class:Mercenary.

Appearance:Alphanard stands at around 6'2", with short black hair and brown eyes. He wears a fancier version of a mercenary' outfit.

Personality:Alphanard is usually a very laid-back and relaxed person(Although to some people it may come off as laziness, as he seems to never really put much effort into most things). However, when he does put effort into something, he gets it done well, and can be fairly serious in certain situations.

Bio:One of the sons of King Garon of Nohr from one of his concubines, despite his laid-backness he does follow his orders from Garon, and sometimes travels around Nohr whenever he doesn't have anything to do.

Other: Would probably join Clara's group sometime early, maybe close to the start.

Is this fine with you? If there's anything you think should be changed, removed, or added just tell me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write out a solid bio, and providing beneficial back story. We will look it over, and will PM you with any details we may need.

Okay, here it is.

Name: Anders

Job: Outlaw

Appearance: Height slightly higher than average, with a thin build. Has short black hair, and sports a scar on his left cheek. His current clothes contains a few patches and is tattered in other places.

Personality: Cheerful and a bit laid-back usually, but when he thinks he's in a dangerous situation he becomes much more cautious, and even a bit paranoid at times.

Bio: Grew up in the slums of Windmire. His parents died when he was still a kid, so he had to take care of himself, eventually resorting to a life of thievery to sustain himself. As the years passed, he began to worry on the consequences should he be caught. After a very narrow close call, he finally decided to call it quits. He left Windmire one day, and began to wander the Nohrian countryside, hoping to began anew elsewhere. Whether an honest life or continue the path of the thief, it would be a matter of fate...

Other: Entry is left open-ended for flexible starting position, whether it is to meet other OC's, or even end up at the Fortress in case its acceptable for an early meet-up with the "main" group.

Hopefully it's acceptable. Can make changes if needed.

now that you bring up hoshidan and canon characters

will some OCs be seperated from the main character from the story route she takes?

i know the canon characters have to, but im curious if OCs will have to at some point as well

Hello, I heard request for hoshidan trash hoshidan/non-nohrian characters to go along with the nohrian scum so here's a character tbh (disclaimer: all of your characters are actually hella rad tbh)

Name: Tekina

Job: Oni Savage (Flame Tribe Tribeswoman)

Appearance: Tekina is notably tall at 6'1, and keeps the upper half of her face hidden by a mask that's always at least partially down, the left half reaching her cheek while the right half is chipped and only covers down to her nose. If visible for whatever reason, her eyes are actually a fairly pleasant red-orange. Her body is notably toned, and her clothing is pretty basic, being a flexible set of blue/silver shorts made of cloth while her top is... Actually something resembling a top??? Her stomach's still visible, but it's fitting for a dark red short sleeved shirt otherwise.

Personality: Tekina is definitely interested in other people, considering the solitude that's prevalent in the tribe. However, her social skills are notably lacking due to said solitude. She does at least try to be interactive with people, and will not hesitate to let her mind run a bit wild with thoughts if given the chance.

Bio: A fairly basic woman who has been in the Flame Tribe as long as she can recall, really. Considering how much a ball of energy she was at a child, it might have been a little troublesome to keep her in seclusion with the rest of the tribe, but it was manageable. Once the alliance between the chieftan and the Hoshidan royal family was made, something within her sort of clicked and made her want to see people outside again. So here she is, sneaking around outside of the main tribe group to try and sate her curiosity.

Other: Will join whenever works for you guys tbh

well i sure am excited to see this character when this roleplay gets started. i hope your signup gets accepted (tho im positive it will)

Hello, I heard request for hoshidan trash hoshidan/non-nohrian characters to go along with the nohrian scum so here's a character tbh (disclaimer: all of your characters are actually hella rad tbh)

Name: Tekina

Job: Oni Savage (Flame Tribe Tribeswoman)

Appearance: Tekina is notably tall at 6'1, and keeps the upper half of her face hidden by a mask that's always at least partially down, the left half reaching her cheek while the right half is chipped and only covers down to her nose. If visible for whatever reason, her eyes are actually a fairly pleasant red-orange. Her body is notably toned, and her clothing is pretty basic, being a flexible set of blue/silver shorts made of cloth while her top is... Actually something resembling a top??? Her stomach's still visible, but it's fitting for a dark red short sleeved shirt otherwise.

Personality: Tekina is definitely interested in other people, considering the solitude that's prevalent in the tribe. However, her social skills are notably lacking due to said solitude. She does at least try to be interactive with people, and will not hesitate to let her mind run a bit wild with thoughts if given the chance.

Bio: A fairly basic woman who has been in the Flame Tribe as long as she can recall, really. Considering how much a ball of energy she was at a child, it might have been a little troublesome to keep her in seclusion with the rest of the tribe, but it was manageable. Once the alliance between the chieftan and the Hoshidan royal family was made, something within her sort of clicked and made her want to see people outside again. So here she is, sneaking around outside of the main tribe group to try and sate her curiosity.

Other: Will join whenever works for you guys tbh

Accepted! we look look forward to talking with you