Viberum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorcerer!Peri since it'll lock her into a single weapon that relies on a stat that she won't excel in.

am I doing this right

Okay! Added!

Yes you are bringing me despair and I will cry because of this

I'll be sleeping for now! I'll wake up in around 7 hours so I'll update my thread then! Thank you everyone for suggesting ideas so far!

Edited by ChocolaChao

Added! I've done this before, and she was p difficult!

BTW man, if you have enough terrible units you can feel free to use somethin' else instead of her hah. I have no objections to that since you've run WL Elise before!

Also good luck and RIP in pieces.

You wanna be screwed over, you're gettin' screwed over!

Oni Chieftain Nanaki (the generic Oni Savage Einherjar)

Oh, but he might not be viable, since you need to buy him from the Einherjar shop of somebody who's playing Birthright or Revelation.

Hmm... Octu, the generic Wyvern Rider Einherjar. Make him a Ballistician.

Edited by Topaz Light

Mechanist!Azura

Azura as a ninja... I've never done this before.... this seems so crazy it just might work! (who am i kidding)

EDIT: I'm an idiot.

Ummm.... Let's have Adventurer Odin (A+ Niles)

Added! I absolutely love Odin...... but as an adventurer.....? I'm not sure

Okay! Thank you everyone for the units you guys selected for me! I'll get to work on the PMU TONIGHT! It's because of you guys that I'll be going through with this! If you guys want to show support, you can visit my castle and give me cute hats for my run! <3

Thank you guys for choosing my team! This run seems tough! I'm really gonna have a bad time lmao. I'll get to work on this tonight!

That is to say in like 12 hours lol

Edited by ChocolaChao

Azura as a ninja... I've never done this before.... this seems so crazy it just might work! (who am i kidding)

Added! I absolutely love Odin...... but as an adventurer.....? I'm not sure

Okay! Thank you everyone for the units you guys selected for me! I'll get to work on the PMU TONIGHT! It's because of you guys that I'll be going through with this! If you guys want to show support, you can visit my castle and give me cute hats for my run! <3

Thank you guys for choosing my team! This run seems tough! I'm really gonna have a bad time lmao. I'll get to work on this tonight!

That is to say in like 12 hours lol

Sweet, keep us updated.

Alright guys time to start the game! Here is my avatar like you guys wanted!

KzZb0gV.jpg

Her name is Betr Azura because she is Betr!! She's cute isn't she!? <3 her! You guys wanted +Luck -Skill so here! I need the Priestess Class so my future husband can reclass into a monk himself! Can't wait for that! ^.~

I'll change my hairstyles whenever I feel like it! We'll be starting in Lunatic Mode and see how far we can go before I mentally lose it. Sounds fun!

Chapter 7:

Zk5ombe.jpg

Here we go!

So I start off with Betr Azura walking around the woods with her floating fish just trying to get to the Ice Village~ pretty nice!

vpMOrRZ.jpg

WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN FACELESS APPEARS! oh well it was fun white it lasted.....

We start off with just Better Azura and Jakob all alone, so we stay in the center and take out faceless. There are too much faceless to fight all by ourselves though! Luckily, we have four reinforcements coming in the next couple of turns, (three of which we'll be using! Yay!) Silas, Elise, Effie, and Arthur my bae joined the party!

As soon as I saw Effie..... I have her a Witch's Mark and....

xyQOPFk.jpg

tPQPATy.jpg

She's now A WITCH! Does it look like we need a general here? NO Her increased speed might actually be a pro here though~

What's this? You saying we don't have a tank anymore? Psh, Better Azura will be the tank when I pair up with Arthur!! We'll protect each other and get to know one another at the same time too! <3

We all stay in this starting area while we just wait for the rest of the enemies to come to us. We slowly use the south checkpoint to our advantage so we don't get overwhelmed too easily. Our map kinda looked like this!!

nFZWyof.jpg

How do we survive this?? well.....

Boy let me tell you....

6fBIdWH.jpg

WITH CRITS BOI~

prQd8l2.jpg

DAYUM ALREADY!? That crit bonus is already working its magic!

a8uBobF.jpg

AND A LEVEL UP WHOO~

S0aWu2e.jpg

DAM YOU TOO!?

we routed the enemy pretty easily lmao! super simple! I forgot to screenshot the mission complete, but I'll let you guys look at my save file so you guys know it's complete!

tGTvj2Q.jpg

I'll screenshot the completion results next time for sure!

The reason I wanted to reclass Effie immediately was because I had the resources available. I'll try to get as many heart seals as I can so I can support my units with instant reclasses! With my lv 1 shop, I can buy one heart seal.... which I will use now!

tb8hEJt.jpg

Now we have only one healer!

Next time.... I'll marry my hubby Arthur and change classes! I'll post more screenies btw! I'll delete my gallery to make mroe room! See you guys tomorrow! <3

I would appreciate you guys battling my team and giving me hats to support my PMU! Anything will be greatly appreciated! You can even tell me which unit should wear what accessory!

0LeN01b.jpg

Edited by ChocolaChao

Uuuhhhh, I actually meant Hero!Leo. Reclass by S-ranking Selena but ok. That's fine too xD

Oops! Sorry, I misread that! >_< I'll fix it right away! it's a good thing that I'm not that far in the run yet!

I'll have ch8 up by tonight!

By the way guys, if you want to change the units that I have on my team, you still can! As long as I haven't recruited them yet of course!

Edited by ChocolaChao

So right after ch7, I went on a support grinding spree~ It's okay, this is conquest, I can't gain exp even if I tried. Watch me fall in love!

Chapter 8:

uCu4yL5.jpg

dgWW6iM.jpg

Z87IVff.jpg

oWZAoHZ.jpg

AHAHAHAHAAHA (yander laugh)

Now that we're married....... let's change into something more comfortable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

fTXFNvk.jpg

YESS

Alright chapter 8!

mrcJxdU.jpg

Here we go!

I still can't believe I got married..... so soon! I could just faint!

dlNdeqP.jpg

I FAINTED

cm5E7Na.jpg

Now I'm RIP in pieces gdi.... Silas stop pitying me!! T_T

I suddenly wake up and now everyone wants to fight me.... I can't catch a break!!

LpaRnsT.jpg

Okay so here's how it goes!! Betr Azura will pair up with Jakob for the time being and literally tank everything. We can do this in Lunatic okay lolol We managed to survive, but there are still some fighter around! We'll take them out next turn.

The newly recruited Odin will pair up with Effie while Niles will pair up with Elise after this! These pair up bonuses are essential!! Although... there are way too many enemies abound, so I'll have to do something! In a couple turns

k52fRsP.jpg

After I finish a couple off, I stopped them in their tracks by using the dragon vein on the left. It is imperative we get to three villages so we can stop this madness. I can't continue fighting!! I stopped the southwest village, but then the enemy alarmed the nearby village on the north.... we have to run once more!

TPyiihN.jpg

We retreated back to the east side of the lake to seperate the gap between us and the enemy! We need at least one turn to regroup and heal! Oh by the way, I did buy a few vulneraries and concoctions for everyone. I can't just choose 'wait' all the time!

KpYkZ9W.jpg

Thanks Elise, but I need STRENGTH

7CfZ7S6.jpg

Thanks Effie but I need MAGIC

XAdoP72.jpg

Well.... here we are. I finished everyone off easily and have Arthur heal everyone for exp! Time to finish this off! We begin with Jakob debuffing Kilma! Then the rest go in for the ki-

hVoHsWy.jpg

knQWxai.jpg

WELP

TUPQBXJ.jpg

No, your hair color is like the same as mine you copycat

T8mK5N2.jpg

.... i forgot again T_T here's the results though~

After this, I'll make Niles and Odin become besties so Odin can become an outlaw! Yay!

We'll also be getting our first kid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by ChocolaChao

I'm more worried about weapon proficiency than anything else T_T i need arms scrolls lol

I bet. I'm planning on doing a mostly-maid/butler run soon and it will be an interesting challenge getting many units proficient in staves and shuriken. Boo Camp is our best friend in Conquest, I guess.

Dark Flyer Haitaka

I might just........... use Haitaka until I have enough unites to fill up the entire roster.

I'm stuck on Paralogue 20 (Ophelia's) right now!! So many resets T_T Too many enemies so I can't really spread out my army.... I only have two healers, one of which I'll have to drop soon. If I can't make it through this paralogue, I might consider dropping this difficulty to hard mode....

Just visited your castle, HOW IN THE WORLD DOES ARTHUR HAVE 15 LUCK?

Also you don't have to spread out, unless you really want all the items. The Spirit Dust would be very useful though.

I just gave him all my goddess icons because LUCK WILL NOT SCREW ME OVER OKAY FUCK THAT.

Ophelia's pretty fast as a knight right now! I just wish she could use at LEAST rank D Lances.....

yWNqUu4.jpg

CRITS BOI~

0pHMv36.jpg

I try to get the Spirit Dust (on the top right) but i just keep getting surrounded....

I'll finish this by tonight! I swear!!

OMG I DID IT!!! I'M SO HAPPY! :Roy:

Paralogue 20:

Let's recruit our child! I just grind supported Odin so he can now become an outlaw and have a child!!

jvKi7bZ.jpg

I'm sorry Odin, we have other plans for you.

Am1hCKN.jpg

Not a mage, but an outlaw!!

SjJW5MD.jpg

alright, here we go!

00t6BoK.jpg

We're here! Everyone's so excited to meet our new daughter!!

wIcLpTC.jpg

what you feel is fucking HEART SEAL GIRRLLLL~

e9vPYB8.jpg

AS SOON AS WE GET HER, WE TURN HER INTO A KNIGHT!! FINALLY A TANK!!

Bnz0HRf.jpg

Odin's doing pretty well as an outlaw actually! He's super fast, and his str is something to sneeze at! (Am i using that phrase right??)

So before I started this paralogue, I bought Defense and Speed tonics for a lot of units! I had so much trouble with this paralogue you don't even know.... I was only able to bring 9 units to this map(+ophelia), which isn't a full party!! This means I can't spread my units out or else I'll immediately be overwhelmed. There isn't a lot of breathing room between waves, so make sure each unit can cover each other!!

tmoxZg5.jpg

IQ2mEam.jpg

Yo Effie got it goood!! Even as a witch, she has insane defense and resistance!! I can count on her lol.

X7PZY0w.jpg

So by yutn 6, it kinda looked like this?? Effie, Elise, and Ophelia are on the northwest while Betr Azura, Odin, and Niles are on the southwest. Arthur and Jakob are my only healers right now and they're pretty much floating around everywhere trying to keep everyone alive.

d3nBbnY.jpg

I managed to take down that wave in the north and have them both meet up back in the center. The reason I had them split up in the first place was so that I can get the village from the northwest! It contains a Calamity Gale and I NEED that okay~

Now you may think Ophelia being a Knight makes her pretty useless.... WELL YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING

d2TIBNu.jpg

wjcPHwf.jpg

yWNqUu4.jpg

5eKQF1d.jpg

HOLY SHIT

Ophelia slays with not her lance, but her SHIELD!! Even though she uses lances now, I gave her 3 tomes to hold so her personal skill still activates!! Gotta make full use of the situation!!

b9sE9B7.jpg

Ophelia MVP!?!?

oWvdVuY.jpg

Elise I need more!! How will I survive Lunatic like this!?

WNEOIyS.jpg

Okay! This is how it looks like on the last turn! Jakob's shurikens are amazing and I'm trying to get more exp (and weapon proficiency) for Odin, Elise, and Ophelia!

WmXQBpa.jpg

Phew!! This took 2 days of my life oh my god.. This was my first real challenge;;

Anyway, we're done! Whoo~ Let's get back to the main story!!

0FuaiM0.jpg

mgDYzQf.jpg

YEAH!! I can just tell these two guys will CARRY my team!!

I'm glad we're done with that! Let's continue with the story!! My thoughts on this run currently..... I will just hate every paralogue. At least the next one won't be until like after chapter 15??? Those will be the real challenges. Oh how I dread it already....

If you guys can, I'd love for some support by visiting my castle and having a battle with me! If you give me an accessory, tell me who should wear it! Thank you for watching my PMU by the way! I'll keep going with this, no matter the challenge!

0LeN01b.jpg

Edited by ChocolaChao

So now Ophelia will have to carry some sticks and books.

Yeah T_T She'll only be able to carry two lances she CAN use if I were to use her personal..... I might have to rethink this maybe