Revelations chapter 25 and subsequent dlcs...

Coolbeans77

Anyone else find this map to be one of the most tedious in all the routes? Waiting for the elevator to come to your position is terrible design imo compounded with the fact that you spend like the majority of your time stuck in the elevator turtling through spear masters and master ninjas (on lunatic btw). The complete absence of terrain makes even more annoying as the only units on my team who can reliably tank are xander and benny. On the point of units, why has revelations made all the vallite units hoshidan classes anyway? The maps could be far more interesting seeing combinations of nohrian and hoshidan classes similar to what is available to the player's team. Would my team be underlevelled at this point of the game if they're all between level 12 and 13 with only MU getting his level 15 skill?

Anyway, i was wondering when would be a good time to play both the hidden truths dlc and the heirs of fate dlc or if they're any other spoilers yet to be revealed in the main story asides from the obvious fact of

gunter being a traitor

The chapter isn;t that bad once you are used to it. In my opinion. I just think you should not split your units up

I should probably clarify that i can beat the chapter fine its just that your units start the map split up to begin with and even if you pair them all up in the preparations screen its only gonna add to the tediousness of the chapter to stay in one group.

You should only play Hidden Truths after completing Revelation (or immediately before Chapter 27). Heirs of Fate assumes that you've played Hidden Truths and all three routes, so you should play it after you've completed those.