Would this make a good support build for PvP?

CrazyFiasco

Hello guys. I'm trying to make a good support unit out of Elise!Nina and my plan is to have her in a team full of male characters that she can support for. Her class would be Strategist and Nina's skills will be:

-Warp

-Voice of Peace

-Rally skill or Heartseeker

-Inspiration

-Amaterasu

So far that's the idea, I would appreciate your guys ideas or thoughts on the matter. :lol:

Edited by GoldenBlossoms

I would remove Live to Serve and Demoiselle, and replace them with Rally skills. Demoiselle is not a useful skill and Live to Serve is only useful if your unit is hurt, which is inconvenient for a Support unit. Rally skills are very useful for a support unit. Furthermore, I would reccomend going with Strategist :)

Foreign Princess is certainly an option as it's basically Inspiration under a different name. You can get this for Elise!Nina via skill buying since this is normally obtainable by Azura!Nina.

Voice of Peace (also from skill buying from Azura!Nina) is an option if you hate physical attacks.

There's also Malefic Aura if you're predominantly using magic attackers.

Rally skills could be an option but Laslow as a Falcon Knight is the ideal choice for Rally/staffbot role.

If you're feeling gutsy with Nina, you can have her use Heartseeker to lower an enemy unit's Avoid rate if one of your dudes is an inaccurate hardhitter.

Edited by Roflolxp54

I would remove Live to Serve and Demoiselle, and replace them with Rally skills. Demoiselle is not a useful skill and Live to Serve is only useful if your unit is hurt, which is inconvenient for a Support unit. Rally skills are very useful for a support unit. Furthermore, I would reccomend going with Strategist :)

That could work, but like Rolflolxp54 said, we could leave the rallying to Falcon Laslow. But would it be redundant to have two supporting characters in one team? We could have Rallybot Laslow and Nina in the same team....

Should I replace Pass with Warp?

Edited by GoldenBlossoms

That could work, but like Rolflolxp54 said, we could leave the rallying to Falcon Laslow. But would it be redundant to have two supporting characters in one team? We could have Rallybot Laslow and Nina in the same team....

Rallybot Falcoknight Laslow or Songstress Azura is typically the preferred support unit in PvP teams, especially with how hyper-offensive strats usually win games -- it can come down to the point that whoever gets the first attack, or even the first move, wins the game, regardless of whether the opposing team has a Nohrian Trust pair going or not.

It's not a bad idea to try something different though.

Yes. Pass is not that useful online

True, when I think of it now Nina can just warp to safety if she's in danger instead of just passing through enemies

Rallybot Falcoknight Laslow or Songstress Azura is typically the preferred support unit in PvP teams, especially with how hyper-offensive strats usually win games -- it can come down to the point that whoever gets the first attack, or even the first move, wins the game, regardless of whether the opposing team has a Nohrian Trust pair going or not.

It's not a bad idea to try something different though.

Exactly, I'm trying to experiment different builds because we could find possible new strategies that could help us, in or out of PvP. But it's almost a must to include a rallybot Laslow and Songtress Azura to dominate multiplayer Edited by GoldenBlossoms

A weird support build I have toyed with is a Master Ninja with Spy Shuriken, Toxic Brew, Poison Strike, Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic, and Certain blow. It was really useful for keeping dangerous units without range 3 weapons or dodge tanks out of the fight... but at the same time, you could just have a unit that could... you know... eliminate enemy units. I've also toyed around with using a rally bot in conjunction with a debuffing unit, but it really ends up limiting my actions per turn and only really excels against double tank builds. You might be able to make a double dipping unit with say: replicate, rally spectrum, rally strength/magic, seal defense/resistance, draconic hex/seal speed. Keep one back for buffing and send one in to debuff