Hey, there! New here, need some help!

Deorwine

Hello, Serenes Forest!! I've used the main site so many times for information and research purposes, I've lost count. It's time for me to buckle down and build an account here, I suppose. My name is Darwin, and my favorite game is Radiant Dawn. I've played it through so many times I can almost recite chunks of the script word for word. My average play time on the save file is something like 14-16 hours per run. This doesn't count resets, though, which I still depend on sometimes. :\ I'm not super good.

But!! I need your help with a school project! I don't want to impose so I'm only posting this in the introduction section. Please tell me if this is the wrong place for it. Thank you!

I am building a website (from scratch) for a course at college. I'm using the page for Google Analytics research and SEO practice. Thus, I need viewership! I've written a blurb about some of my favorite Radiant Dawn characters, mainly focusing on their growth rates, usability, and whether I like them or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts, either on my stats (are any of them wrong?), my opinions (tell me how yours differ!! I'd love to hear), or my web design (it's looking kinda... old....).

Here it is.

I'm already patching together another update, which will bring in most of the units I'm still missing, redesign the header, and fix up some minor text errors. Also, Ranulf's entire write-up, elements of Shinon's, and lots of Nephenee and Pelleas'.

Thanks so much, folks! I appreciate your time and viewership.

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

My name is Darwin, and my favorite game is Radiant Dawn.

Ah... Radiant Dawn... I played this game alongside a friend, and it was some of the most fun I've ever had, period. Have you played any other games in the series, though? They're all really good.

My average play time on the save file is something like 14-16 hours per run.

Is that on hard mode? Even if it's not, that's quite impressive. I'm assuming you skip dialogue for this time, you'd have to be godlike for that.

I am building a website (from scratch) for a course at college. I'm using the page for Google Analytics research and SEO practice. Thus, I need viewership! I've written a blurb about some of my favorite Radiant Dawn characters, mainly focusing on their growth rates, usability, and whether I like them or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts, either on my stats (are any of them wrong?), my opinions (tell me how yours differ!! I'd love to hear), or my web design (it's looking kinda... old....).

I'll take a look for you. I love Radiant Dawn as well, I'd love to see how other fans view the game. If I have anything to comment on, I'll let you know on here.

I don't want to impose so I'm only posting this in the introduction section. Please tell me if this is the wrong place for it.

This isn't the wrong place for it, but you might not get many results. You might be able to post it in the Creative Forums section. I'm not familiar with what usually goes on there, so look around and see for yourself if it's an appropriate place or not.

Hi, welcome to SF. You'd probably rather post the project itself in the RD section if you hope to get any actual discussion about its content. Mostly friendly welcomers here!

Might want to be careful about posting links to your website on other forums purely for the sake of getting viewership though, a lot of places have rules against it. Best to ask permission first, even we do!

Edited by Tangerine

Welcome to the Forest, Darwin!

Your site is really good. Black writting on blue is a nice choice since it's not tiring for the eyes.

The images are really well placed plus there is no border issue or loading issue.

The only thing I got to say about your site is : good job!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

Ah... Radiant Dawn... I played this game alongside a friend, and it was some of the most fun I've ever had, period. Have you played any other games in the series, though? They're all really good.

Is that on hard mode? Even if it's not, that's quite impressive. I'm assuming you skip dialogue for this time, you'd have to be godlike for that.

I'll take a look for you. I love Radiant Dawn as well, I'd love to see how other fans view the game. If I have anything to comment on, I'll let you know on here.

This isn't the wrong place for it, but you might not get many results. You might be able to post it in the Creative Forums section. I'm not familiar with what usually goes on there, so look around and see for yourself if it's an appropriate place or not.

Hey, Seth!! Thanks for the reply.

I've played PoR, Shadow Dragon (the DS one), Awakening, and Fates (Conquest and most of Revelation). RD just happens to be my absolute favorite!! And also the one most available to me somehow lmao.

And no--Normal mode. I've done a few Hard runs but I play Radiant Dawn to cope with anxiety sometimes, because it takes a lot of focus, and if it's too hard I get frustrated. When I'm looking for a challenge, though, I can do a Hard run in about 22 hours or so. I skip everything that isn't actual base/combat gameplay. Impatient aries!!

Ahh thanks so much for taking a look!!

Hello and welcome to the forums, good luck on that project.

Thanks so much!!

Hi, welcome to SF. You'd probably rather post the project itself in the RD section if you hope to get any actual discussion about its content. Mostly friendly welcomers here!

Might want to be careful about posting links to your website on other forums purely for the sake of getting viewership though, a lot of places have rules against it. Best to ask permission first, even we do!

Oooo I will do that when I next update!! Thanks for the advice.

I'll be super careful. If the links get taken down or deleted, that's okay, too. I will likely delete this post once I'm finished with the project, if I can. Thanks friend!!

Welcome to the Forest, Darwin!

Your site is really good. Black writting on blue is a nice choice since it's not tiring for the eyes.

The images are really well placed plus there is no border issue or loading issue.

The only thing I got to say about your site is : good job!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Aw thanks so much!! I've been thinking about getting rid of a lot of the background elements to make it look more modern (2005 called and wants their web design back......), but i'm glad it's aesthetically pleasing so far! <3 Thaaanks

Aw thanks so much!! I've been thinking about getting rid of a lot of the background elements to make it look more modern (2005 called and wants their web design back......), but i'm glad it's aesthetically pleasing so far! <3 Thaaanks

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome, nice female parakeet avatar you have, there. I've got a couple parakeets, myself, but they're both boys.

I'll have to look at your website when I get the chance, but you'll likely want to post it in the Tellius or RD section.