Well here I am.

Cetanosaurus

Hello guys, never was good with introductions, so let's try this.

I'm a billionnaire, playboy, philanthropist.....you guys aren't buying that huh? Fine..

I'm a french canadian from...well canada, Id give you my town's name, but yeah, let's keep it general.

You can either call me Cetan, Cetanosaurus, or I might respond to Hey you! ( with a confused mind ), from time to time.

I haven't touched the FE series after Radiant Dawn, mostly for lack of interest in playing games nowadays, BUT, since i've done all kinds of stuff in my life, I thought I'd give a chance to modding/hacking/destroying a FE gba game. I pop in often to see what people create and I've been enjoying my time seeing what some of you people can do. ( what do you mean "YOU people...")

so yeah, I think that's okai for now,

Bonne journée!

Ps: Unrelated but, if some of you guys had problem Validating your accounts, I don't know if it's Hotmail or whatever, I switched my e-mail to gmail, and it worked first time.

Thank you guys! I'm already enjoying it here.

Hello and welcome to the forums, did you try convincing us you are Tony Stark at the start of your introduction?

Haha, maybe? I thought of more like Bruce Wayne or Dr. Briefs from DBZ abridged ( I had just watched an episode prior to posting here), that show is just god damn hilarious. For the few people who haven't heard of it, it's a parody of DBZ. They really implify the personality of each character to an extreme. I would recommend that show over the Original DBZ.

Merci/Thanks for the welcome! I'd send you the same wishes but i'd just be weird, so I'm just going to wish you guys a Happy meal!...i mean day!

Welcome, I love all Fire Emblem, but I find the earlier games have a different feel, where I can do a run-through and be done, unless 3DS FE, which I feel compelled to grind, so I like it in that regard.

I haven't tried any FE games before the 6th installment, so I wouldn't know about those. But I liked, hang me for saying this, the valni tower in the 8th one, which gave me an easier way to get either support levels or just leveling chars I wanted to try out, but yeah it made the game so much easier.

Had alot of fun with Path of radiance though, never got to finish radiant dawn, that final boss just chewed me out, and I think i kinda dicked up my team too, losing a main team member and not resetting really didn't help my case either, fun run though.