CrashX500's Top 15 Fates Supports.

TheAstraWolf

Ay I heard you guys like to bash on Crash (heh it rhymed). I don't blame you guys, so here is his new video. I haven't watched it (not because of the 30 mins but because I don't be involved in this whole Fates Marathon thing) but I want to see what y'all think about this.

IMO, its very difficult/time wasting to argue or bash someones taste in FE Supports. Unless that person says they think that Keaton/Peri and Inigo/Nah supports are the best in the series.

His choices are alright and I have nothing against them but if I had to pick one, I would say how he choose Niles/Peri over Niles/Beruka. Very surprised he added Tsubaki/Mozu which is a pairing I like but falls under the radar. Loved the Step Brothers reference.

I like Crash as a person and entertainer but saying he is the main representative to the Fire Emblem series doesn't seem right to me with his absurd suggestions in the past.

I didn't watch the video. I don't watch his videos. That being said, why do people care so much about his opinion enough to bash him?

Ay I heard you guys like to bash on Crash (heh it rhymed). I don't blame you guys, so here is his new video. I haven't watched it (not because of the 30 mins but because I don't be involved in this whole Fates Marathon thing) but I want to see what y'all think about this.

Why post a video you haven't even watched? From what you said, to me it sounds like you kind of want us to bash him

Crash's list was pretty alright. While I question 1 or 2 choices(Niles/Peri), it's his opinion(and they aren't on absurd levels either).

I think Crash is a pretty alright Youtuber. Might not have all the facts, but he's pretty cool.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't mind the long videos( I like hearing others opinions on certain subjects...like Fire Emblem)? :Joshua:

I haven't watched the list yet, but have it on my list to watch later. For subjective favorites, like favorite supports or favorite supports, you can't really bash people for their opinion. It's only when you get into the "Wendy is a good unit" sort of thing that you get people bringing out the torches and pitchforks.

Honestly it isn't as easy to criticize his support lists as it is with his units list considering everyone has different opinions on certain characters so in a way I actually like this video. But saying things like "Wendy was good in my last FE 6 run and therefore is a really good unit and one of the best in the game and needs to be appreciated more" is simply wrong whether it's an opinion or not. Personal experience doesn't justify a unit's worth but it can be used to back up an argument on favorite supports since different supports connect with different people.

Also Generals are better than Paladins and Generals are the best class in all of Fire Emblem in all of Fire Emblem

Let's not "bash Crash". Or, "BlazingKnight" as he is called now. Some things he is indeed wrong about, but for the most part, it is his opinion. And making fun of him, or making him a meme for that is wrong.

Let's not "bash Crash". Or, "BlazingKnight" as he is called now. Some things he is indeed wrong about, but for the most part, it is his opinion. And making fun of him, or making him a meme for that is wrong.

And that is more than enough reason to close this.

Also, anyone ELSE that wants to post a video for the sake of bashing it will have a lot of explaining to do.