Kana and Morgan related? (Spoilers for Fates)

Radiant Dog

No. They clearly didn't marry anyone from Awakening since they came by themselves to Nohr and can be married there. This is another reason I hate that they're in this game, because it decanonizes any of their possible Awakening marriages except ones to each other. >_>

Not really. It wouldn't make any sense that Inigo, Severa and Owain would travel to another kingdom, CHEAT on their spouses with another person and have a kid with them. Then come back to their original world with their new family and see their old one they left behind... just no. The implications is just too OOC for the awakening trio.

Well, it's a possibility but Fates doesn't reference the fact at all. I don't think Fates takes Robin marrying the trio as 'canon.' However, it's possible the trio divorced Robin and then married again.

I just interpret it as Robin never having married. Both, Awakening and Fates needs a character to get married to load the proper coding of the kids, so for story purposes, I just interpret it as Morgan having shown up regardless of whether or not Robin married. There's nothing concrete to suggest Morgan was there as their respective child.

Well, it's a possibility but Fates doesn't reference the fact at all. I don't think Fates takes Robin marrying the trio as 'canon.' However, it's possible the trio divorced Robin and then married again.

Or perhaps Robin sacrificed themself and the trio left before Chrom and Lissa had found Robin. It seems a little more believable when you think about their disbelief at facing Robin in the amiibo battle too.

Of course it's obviously left ambiguous because of possible choices for player marriage in Awakening, but that's neither here nor there.

There's the whole concept of Outrealms to justify that any pairing is non-canon due to player decision-making or personal headcanons.

What CAN be perceived as Awakening canon: Robin remains single or, depending on gender, marries Lon'qu, Donnel, or any avatar-sexual (Anna, Tiki, Say'ri, Flavia, Emmeryn, Aversa, Basilio, Walhart, Yen'fay, Gangrel, Priam). If Morgan is recruited, (s)he always remain single. This is because Robin and Morgan always have the slowest support growth with any supportable story character of the opposite gender and that the other story characters, when dealing with certain characters of the opposite gender, have faster support growths which can imply that the developers intended for those pairings to be "canon".

The release of Fates, assuming same timeline, retconned Owain, Severa, and Inigo into not marrying Kjelle, Brady, and Cynthia respectively and remaining single so they go to the world of Fates since Awakening was intended to be the final game in the series and that Owain, Severa, and Inigo were popular enough in Awakening to be deemed fit for fanservice in the new game.

Of course, this could just be another different Awakening Outrealm but I digress. Point is that in Awakening "canon", Robin never marries Owain, Severa, or Inigo.