Homebrew Birthright PMU (rules inside)

Ebony

Hello there, lasses, gents, and everything inbetween.

Since I've gotten homebrew, I've been playing FEF more. My old PMU files are gone...

So why not a new one?

With my homebrew comes some new marriage options, including same-sex marriage.

This is notable because it locks out most A+ options and it will take longer for me to get children. It's still possible, it just won't be immediate like in game.

Do you have to choose a same-sex couple? Nope. If you wanted, you can do any het pairing you want.

The same-sex homebrew also includes Scarlet, Reina, Shura, Yukimura, Anna, and Izana supports for others, so them S ranking others is entirely possible.

If there isn't an option for a pairing you ask to support, you can ask for another one.

Also, no useless units please. So no Strategist Ryoma.

I have all DLC.

Like I said, this is Birthright, so keep in mind.

Users can choose Corrin's name, sex, talent, boon/bane, class, and husband/wife as per usual.

1 (Corrin): Hiashi (Wyvern Lord, +Str/-Def) (S-rank Hinata)

2: Scarlet!Shiro (Wyvern Lord)

3: Paladin! Kaze (S-support Silas)

4: Master Ninja! Silas (S-support Kaze)

5: Sakura!Asugi (Great Master)

6: Mechanist!Tsubaki (S-rank Yukimura)

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

Edited by Ebony

Let's see, I'll give you a dude Corrin. And we'll name him... Hiashi. Yes, his name will be Hiashi. His talent will be Dragon (Wyvern Rider), his final class will be Wyvern Lord and his boon/bane will be +STR/-DEF.

And... his spouse will be... Hinata, because Hinata is bae.

The same-sex homebrew also includes Scarlet, Reina, Shura, Yukimura, Anna, and Izana supports for others, so them S ranking others is entirely possible.

Wait... does this mean...

Scarlet!Shiro is possible?!

If so, do that and make him a Wyvern Lord.

#WyvernSquad

Edited by TrueEm

Wait... does this mean...

Scarlet!Shiro is possible?!

If so, do that and make him a Wyvern Lord.

#WyvernSquad

It does indeed.

Let's see, I'll give you a dude Corrin. And we'll name him... Hiashi. Yes, his name will be Hiashi. His talent will be Dragon (Wyvern Rider), his final class will be Wyvern Lord and his boon/bane will be +STR/-DEF.

And... his spouse will be... Hinata, because Hinata is bae.

I can't disagree, Hinata is gr8.

How about the ninja twins get together?

Kaze!Asugi as a SwordMaster

and Saizo!Midori as a Mechanist

These two are ones that, uhh, can't get married on the virtue of being blood brothers. Sorry.

Ahh, I want to suggest my friend's favorite gay ships but they're mostly with characters from Conquest... ahh, hmmmm.....

I propose Kaze x Silas and Kagero x Orochi

Kaze & Silas swap classes (Paladin or GK for Kaze, take ya pick, MasterNin for Silas). Maybe Orochi can be a magic ninja (though TBH I dunno how bad she would be like that, so feel free to override me) and Kagero can be Merchant? Wait, Kagero doesn't get anything from Orochi... hmmm...

Edited by BANRYU

Let's do:

Swordmaster!Anna (S Ryoma)

Sorry, Ryoma's taken by Scarlet.

Alright then. How about Hayato!Asugi (Onmyoji)

Sorry again. I guess I forgot to mention Hayato is locked out of S ranking those of the same sex. Sorry to be shooting down your ideas, you can keep trying if you want. ^^'

Alright then.... Subaki as a Mechanist married to Yukimura?

Alright. If that's not possible I'll tell you so you can try again, don't worry.

Here man, Imma do you a favor and pair off the other three two royal sibs... IDK bout you but I'm a little disturbed at finding out what sinners everyone is lol

- Takumi : marry Hayato

- Hayato @ Oni Chief : marry Takumi

- Takumi!Rhajat @ magic Sniper with Shining Bow (if available through battle rewards) / Kinshi w/ Bolt Naginata

- Hayato!Kiragi @ Basara

- Hinoka @ Blacksmith x Rinkah @ Master Ninja

Hope those are usable; if not feel free to change it up a little or drop them if they don't perform.

EDIT: Oops wait I don't think Takumi gets the Oni tree from Hayato... umm... Welp I can't think of another bow class for Takumi so use him as Kinshi or Sniper or whatever you like.

Edited by BANRYU