No Homebrew Lesbian PMU

BindingFate

Alright! After getting rather bored of the repetition of playing through Revelations I thought it would be fun to do a PMU.

Rules:

1. Only Female Units can be used

2. Corrin can only marry Rhajat

3. Females can only be considered married if they can attain an A+ support

4. Females units can be 'married' to male units but only for female children.

5. Interesting classes is always encouraged but not useless classes. (Please be merciful)

6. Due to me being a noob it will be a low difficulty but I will also do wifi battles as well.

7. DLC classes are available to use!

Corrin is +Magic-Luck and any class suggestions for her has to be able to properly utilise this.

Class votes: Nohr Noble (1)

1. Malig Knight Nyx!Rhajat via Dragon Talent Corrin

2. Strategist Sakura via A+ Elise

3. Maid/Paladin Charlotte via A+ Peri

4. Berserker Peri via A+ Charlotte

5. Master Ninja Kagero

6. Onmyoji/Witch/Master Ninja Orochi via A+ Kagero

7. Merchant/Kinshi Knight Oboro via A+ Mozu

8. Spear master/Basara Mozu via A+ Oboro

9. Wyvern Lord/ Falcon Knight Camilla via A+ Hinoka

10. Wyvern Lord Hinoka via A+ Camilla

11. Priestess Elise via A+ Sakura

12. Bow Knight/Adventurer Soleil via A+ Nina (Mother available)

13. Bow Knight/Adventurer Nina (Mother available)

14. Great Knight Hana A+ Effie

15. Master of Arms Effie A+ Hana

All slots may be full but there are still some girls who can be matched. Along with mother choices on the children. Feel free to also vote on Corrin's final class!

Additional ideas (just in case):

Edited by BindingFate

First off, I like the idea of Malig Knight Rhajat hehe. Supported!

aight *cracks knuckles* lessee what we got 'ere

- Charlotte (Maid / Paladin) x Peri (Berserker) : Peri has the most money of Charlotte's A+ options, and her penchant for carnage would please Peri. Bonus flavor: Charlotte pretends to be a maid to get in good with Peri...??

- Kagero (Master Ninja / ?) x Orochi (Onmyoji / magic Ninja / Witch) : childhood BFFs. the ship writes itself

- Oboro (Merchant / Kinshi) x Mozu (Spearmaster / Basara) : common ground in having their fams destroyed by Nohr, they find solace in each other-- also, this is pretty good for Oboro since she can get both her faires this way as well as Rend Heaven.

- Camilla (Wyvern Lord / Falcoknight) x Hinoka (Wyvern Lord) : Camilla flirts with Hinoka in Conquest. There's totally something there.

* Feel free to pick and choose; don't feel obligated to use all of them or anything necessarily haha.

PS I'll come up with more suggestions if that's all right....?

Edited by BANRYU

First off, I like the idea of Malig Knight Rhajat hehe. Supported!

aight *cracks knuckles* lessee what we got 'ere

- Charlotte (Maid / Paladin) x Peri (Berserker) : Peri has the most money of Charlotte's A+ options, and her penchant for carnage would please Peri. Bonus flavor: Charlotte pretends to be a maid to get in good with Peri...??

- Kagero (Master Ninja / ?) x Orochi (Onmyoji / magic Ninja / Witch) : childhood BFFs. the ship writes itself

- Oboro (Merchant / Kinshi) x Mozu (Spearmaster / Basara) : common ground in having their fams destroyed by Nohr, they find solace in each other-- also, this is pretty good for Oboro since she can get both her faires this way as well as Rend Heaven.

- Camilla (Wyvern Lord / Falcoknight) x Hinoka (Wyvern Lord) : Camilla flirts with Hinoka in Conquest. There's totally something there.

* Feel free to pick and choose; don't feel obligated to use all of them or anything necessarily haha.

PS I'll come up with more suggestions if that's all right....?

Feel free to make additional suggestions! I've also added a section for any extra ideas if I get too many.

Def feel free not to use Orochi x Kagero, since while it's fun ship-wise, it's not actually that great for anyone in terms of functionality lol.

For Effie, the butchest of the butch (at least in anime), I propose Effie (Arms Master) x Hana (GK).

Def feel free not to use Orochi x Kagero, since while it's fun ship-wise, it's not actually that great for anyone in terms of functionality lol.

For Effie, the butchest of the butch (at least in anime), I propose Effie (Arms Master) x Hana (GK).

I'm here for fun and ships not hardcore strategy! So Kagero and Orochi is ok to use!

Whatever you wanna do, man ;3

Quick question, will you be keeping this file and/or how long will you be keeping it for...?

I'm asking because I'm thinking of doing an all-Rhajat Revelations run lol.

A+ support ranks aren't necessarily mutual, so it's possible for multiple characters to achieve A+ rank on the same character.

For example, Hana, Peri, and Flora each can A+ rank Felicia. However, Felicia can only A+ rank one of them, and Hana, Peri, and Flora can't A+ rank anybody else should they A+ rank Felicia.

I think the point is for the A+s to be a stand-in for the S-ranks that females can't get (without homebrew... as the title states). Could do that, though! up to the OP to decide.

I will be keeping this file since I'm not going to use all nine.

Banryu is correct. The A+ are stand ins for actual S supports. Since I have absolutely no idea how to use homebrew plus I don't think I can since it's a digital version. So if someone suggests say Beruka as a Hero from Selena, Selena will have to supprt Beruka to make it more like marriage.