WhistyRose

1. I'll let this double-post slide, but unless you're doing something major (like advancing the plot), please use the Edit button instead.

2. Other options include Discord/Line. My computer is on the lower end and doesn't handle Discord very well, though (both the site and the standalone client). SF limits five people total in the same PM. Alternately, you can use a Quicktopic to sort things out, or just keep this as a topic to post off-topic things in. Regardless, good luck and have fun!

okay sorry I'll do that in the future I knew you could edit but the title itself was messed up and Ponderer and I wanted to fix the title and intro before we went much further

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can edit titles!

1. Go to the first post.

2. Click Edit.

3. Click Use Full Editor.

Feel free to change the title to something more appropriate! No swearing in topic titles, but I don't think this RP will go there. ;):

If you have any questions regarding what the forum software can/can't do, feel free to drop me a PM. I'll do my best to answer!

the good part of discord is its just much more convient when it comes to talking to people. so hopefully you and your friend get it soon.

normally id add additional info to solare, but she doesnt have a child nor a sinificant other. ill just have to leave that significant other to someone elses oc.

Edited by Thany

yup i'm up and running so if you can give me usernames or pm me if you are shy about it that would be much appreciated! My username is the same as here. Please note that discord asks not only for a name but i 4 digit number thank you in advance

Edited by WhistyRose

I think I'll do fine reading the wiki for now.

Anyway, my entry

Name: Elias
Allegiance: Hoshido
Job: Spear Knight
Appearance: Tall but lean, blonde hair, fair skin, if one were to dress him in royal robes he might be mistaken for royalty.
Personality: An idealist but not beyond reason, gets flustered easily, and is easy to trust people.

Bio: Despite being born to Nohrian parents and looking every bit a Nohrian himself, Elias never remembered much of his time in Nohr. Though he was never directly the subject of discrimination, Elias often wondered why none of his peers looked like him or his parents. Questions to his parents only revealed that he was not a native of Hoshido but also that it didn't make him any less a Hoshidan. When Elias reached adulthood, Elias' father finally told him about how he was a self-exiled former guard in Nohr who saw firsthand of King Garon's cruel orders and how the king appointed criminals to high positions purely for their brutality. Eventually fed up by the king, Elias' father took him and his mother and smuggled themselves to Hoshido. When Nohr invaded Hoshido, Elias' father told him to join the army and help ensure that King Garon does not end up ruling Hoshido as well, since he himself was too old to do so. A trained hunter, Elias complied with his father's wish and lent his spear to the Hoshidan army.

Edited by A Random Player

I think I'll do fine reading the wiki for now.

Anyway, my entry

Name: Elias

Allegiance: Hoshido

Job: Spear Knight

Appearance: Tall but lean, blonde hair, fair skin, if one were to dress him in royal robes he might be mistaken for royalty.

Personality: An idealist but not beyond reason, gets flustered easily, and is easy to trust people.

Bio: Despite being born to Nohrian parents and looking every bit a Nohrian himself, Elias never remembered much of his time in Nohr. Though he was never directly the subject of discrimination, Elias often wondered why none of his peers looked like him or his parents. Questions to his parents only revealed that he was not a native of Hoshido but also that it didn't make him any less a Hoshidan. When Elias reached adulthood, Elias' father finally told him about how he was a self-exiled former guard in Nohr who saw firsthand of King Garon's cruel orders and how the king appointed criminals to high positions purely for their brutality. Eventually fed up by the king, Elias' father took him and his mother and smuggled themselves to Hoshido. When Nohr invaded Hoshido, Elias' father told him to join the army and help ensure that King Garon does not end up ruling Hoshido as well, since he himself was too old to do so. A trained hunter, Elias complied with his father's wish and lent his spear to the Hoshidan army.

Thank you for your time in submitting an application, however due to the large response we have been given in such a short period of time, we are no longer in accepting phase in our project. Though, we will keep you for consideration in case we are in need of another character.

Shouldn't we also take some canon characters other than the ones we are marrying? As an experienced host, you can't take the mantle of other constant characters alone, because you can easily overwhelm yourself.

Please do! already taken are Mozu, Hinoka, Elise and Felicia I don't yet know what Ponder has in mind but yes please do play the cannon ones too