Which Video Game would you like to see have a crossover with FE14?

WinterOkami

Obviously excluding Shin Megami Tensei.

I personally think a [Kingdom Hearts x Fire Emblem Fates] crossover would be fantastic as the use of disney characters give a bad image to the KH series making it sound childish when in fact it covers very mature content. Aside from that I believe this would make a good crossover for the following reasons :

- They have similar things surrounding their series ( Darkness, strength of mind and of course friendship)

- It would be cool to see some interactions between characters of similar personalities. Like you see how Xander values strength for than anything to protect his friends ? Then why not have him interact with Terra from Birth By Sleep who does the same ? It could make him soften a bit because Xander really hates when you side with Hoshido without trusting you even though he is trying to convince himself that his father is good. Terra in this scenario can relate because he believed his father figure was in the wrong of being afraid of the darkness and fighting it. The only difference is that Xander thinks the bad guy is good and Terra thinks the good guy is bad ( arguably if you want to consider his last fight.)

- It would make the game more cchallenging as I am certain Valite soldiers can be merged with Heartlesses, their KH équivalant. Heck have Anankos join forces with Xehanort would be pretty cool.

This one I am to talk about is for trolling purposes I know but I would just love it if they could put Beruka in Metal Gear Solid and Laslow in a dating sim.

Now from there I cannot think of any other game franchises but that's my two I'd like to see overall. Let me know yours. I am curious.

I'd like to see a beat 'em up game that just uses lots of the great franchise staple characters. So from Fire Emblem you could have Marth, Ike, Roy, etc. and then characters from other games as well like Link, Zelda, Pikachu, Solid Snake. I think that would be a real smash.

SoulCalibur x Fire Emblem could work.

Legend of Zelda x Fire Emblem needs to happen

I agree although I hope the plot will be good. For KH's example I am just talking like Fates is a world in KH you visit which in a way is easy to have a crossover with

None, because if there's another FE crossover, it should include as much of the FE series as possible, not just Fates. That's just plain wrong.

I do agree with FE x Zelda and FE x Warriors though.

Soul Calibur would be a good choice but I don't understand what people want when they say Zelda x Fire Emblem. Zelda characters in Fire Emblem gameplay? Fire Emblem characters in a Zelda game? Some yet to be defined hybrid?

Eh, I agree with Pokemon x FE. I want it to be like Pokemon Conquest.

Also, Samurai/Dynasty Warriors Empires x FE. Except I don't want any DW/SW characters; I just want a FE game with the same game mechanics and overall game goals.

Edited by saisymbolic

Fire Emblem in general would be amazing if it crossed over with Etrian Odyssey. Not sure if I want FE14 specifically to be the one doing the crossover, though.

Let's see some Fire Emblem x XCOM action up in here. Just imagine Nowi with a heavy laser-shooting machine gun, or, I dunno, Rolf with a plasma sniper rifle no-scoping some weak-ass sectoids.

I'd honestly love to see that. I think it'd be hilarious fun.

Also, Samurai/Dynasty Warriors Empires x FE. Except I don't want any DW/SW characters; I just want a FE game with the same game mechanics and overall game goals.

I'd rather the entire series be crossed over with, and not just 14, but FE x Warriors (from Koei) would work alot I think.

Dude yeah, if any franchise is well-suited for the '__ Warriors' treatment I'm hard-pressed to think of a better one than Fire Emblem. The actual gameplay is so different, but in terms of large-scale encounters and whatnot, Fire Emblem fits the bill better than LoZ or probably a lot of other franchises.

I'm totally down with this.