Pokémon Sun and Moon Demo leaks and Early copy leaks related discussion (Obviously spoilers)

Magical Glace

So, the demo has been downloaded by hackers. It's not actually playable yet, nor is Datamining complete.

This is to keep discussion of the demo leak separate from the main Pokémon Sun and Moon thread for spoiler sensitivity reasons.

There's not much to discuss yet, but for my opinion:

Wow, people have no patience in 2016. But I personally want to know if Litten has a better evo than what the Chinese leaker showed, just so I can put the anxiety to the side and go right to disappointment or relief. Preferably relief.

I'm just tired of waiting on that, I suppose.

[spoiler=Datamined Sprites of all new Pokémon]e5I7Vd3.jpg

Old Pokémon Stat and Ability changes

All movesets

Evolution methods

New Abilities

Z-Moves

Items

Edited by Glaceon Mage

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know if mermaid Popplio is Sun exclusive or not and that's all. If it isn't, I hope it has just as good an evolution in Sun or that Litten has a better evolution in Sun than that abomination we saw in the leaked art. I'm not a big fan of Rowlet's line.

Edited by Anacybele

People started losing patience after the invention of the car phone- things just got worse from there.

Anyways, I'll probably spoil myself on just about everything- like with Fates.

Wow, people have no patience in 2016. But I personally want to know if Litten has a better evo than what the Chinese leaker showed, just so I can put the anxiety to the side and go right to disappointment or relief. Preferably relief.

Anxiety over a Pokemon? Seriously?

Oh, and you'll be disappointed.

So, the demo has been downloaded by hackers. It's not actually playable yet, nor is Datamining complete.

This is to keep discussion of the demo leak separate from the main Pokémon Sun and Moon thread for spoiler sensitivity reasons.

There's not much to discuss yet, but for my opinion:

I'm just tired of waiting on that, I suppose.

Are you talking about that biped super muscled Litten evo that looks like it wants to be the next Fire/Fighting type? I hope that's not what we get, since people can probably guess who I'm picking for my starter.

Anxiety over a Pokemon? Seriously?

Oh, and you'll be disappointed.

It's just me overreacting. I've just had enough of this leak and just want it confirmed or shut down.

Eh, it definitely exists, the main question for me is the Lycanroc form changes.

Are you talking about that biped super muscled Litten evo that looks like it wants to be the next Fire/Fighting type? I hope that's not what we get, since people can probably guess who I'm picking for my starter.

Yeah, I hate it and am mostly hoping it's not the only one at this point. Edited by Glaceon Mage

Anyone thinking Litten won't go Hulk has zero self-awareness

Torracat is already getting bulky, Brionne is obviously Popplio's final evo is a younger form, and Dartrix's knife throwing abilities are one step away from full-on archery.

People also denied the starter leaks of the Gen VI evos but they were also real.

The "Chinese leak" never mentioned split evos either. The leaker that mentioned those was a copycat leaker who said that Ninetails is Fire/Fairy and that Water Arcanine is a thing.

Serebii also corrected himself that Rockruff and the Starters don't share a secret iirc.

The Riddler, an actual leaker, has done better stuff. Such as putting a picture of Zhuge Liang up right before Oranguru was revealed.

Edited by Cykes-dono

Ikr, that thing looks like a Fighting type.

It's just me overreacting. I've just had enough of this leak and just want it confirmed or shut down.

Eh, it definitely exists, the main question for me is the Lycanroc form changes.Yeah, I hate it and am mostly hoping it's not the only one at this point.

I mean, we kinda have a good reason, this is kinda a bad design and almost... lazy.

How much info can you get out of a demo, anyway? I didn't play the ORAS one, so I'm not familiar with how much content was available.

In the case of the ORAS one, basically all new megas and moveset changes were in the demo code and were datamined out.

In the case of the ORAS one, basically all new megas and moveset changes were in the demo code and were datamined out.

That's quite a bit of info. In that case, it might be best to stay away from spoilers for a while, but I'm a weak, weak man who'll probably fall for temptation. I would've never survived the wait for Fates if I hadn't played it in Japanese, and even then I almost spoiled Revelation since it, too, was leaked.

The notes say that it uses underhanded tricks to win fights. Considering fighting type is basically hero type in Japanese and dark is literally evil type (that's why fighting beats dark), Beltigre or whatever it's called is almost certainly fire/dark.

I personally hope Wrassle Cat is legit.

I wonder if Litten3 will end up being Fire/Fighting(lol) or Fire/Dark. I am leaning towards the latter.

The notes say that it uses underhanded tricks to win fights. Considering fighting type is basically hero type in Japanese and dark is literally evil type (that's why fighting beats dark), Beltigre or whatever it's called is almost certainly fire/dark.

I hope it's Fire/Dark over Fire/Fighting, but I think the super muscled cat thing looks stupid. We already had Ganonpig, and I don't like super bulked out pokes.

Don't mind me. Just waiting on all my hopes and dreams about Litten to be crushed. </3

But I am that 1% of Pokemon players who strictly likes the more animal-like Pokemon and actually avoids the humanoid Pokemon as much as possible. Just waiting on a confirmation that Evolite Torrcat is going to be how I play through the game.

Wow, I can't believe I'm the only one that's okay with Litten's roided out evo. The only thing I'd not like is Fire/Fighting so I'm hoping Fire/Dark.

Eh, doubt it'd happen though.

Wow, I can't believe I'm the only one that's okay with Litten's roided out evo. The only thing I'd not like is Fire/Fighting so I'm hoping Fire/Dark.

Eh, doubt it'd happen though.

I kinda like it.

I'm just Team Rowlet, so I don't say anything about it.