Pokémon Sun and Moon Demo leaks and Early copy leaks related discussion (Obviously spoilers)

Magical Glace

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't I think of it that way?

*sigh* There goes my optimism.

I'm not trying to burst any bubbles. It is possible that Decidueye can pop its speed up a good bit, but probably not too much.

Wow kinda surprised about Dartrix's statspread. Plz post Decidueye's stats, and all the starters plox ~

The HYPE

We don't know yet. The one leaker so far signed off ~7 hours ago, saying he'd wait until he progressed further and had a bunch of new pictures and stuff to show. Hopefully by sometime in the middle of the night/tomorrow we'll get Decidueye.

[spoiler=What we know so far]

Trainer Card is like a passport.

It seems like stamps from the Kahunas are the new badges in regards to what level traded pokemon obey you. Melemele's stamp is of Tapu Koko, and it allows pokemon up to level 35 to obey.

IDs are 6 digits now, though we knew that from the demo.

Hala has Mankey, Makuhita, and Crabrawler.

Rowlet evolves at level 17. It gets Astonish at level 11, and it learns Peck and Razor Leaf at some other levels. The Rowlet line up to Dartrix is rounded except for high HP and low Speed.

Pikipek evolves into Trumbeak, Normal/Flying, at level 14. It has decent HP, bad Special Attack, alright Defenses, good Attack and Speed (Attack is higher). It learns Supersonic, Echoed Voice, Peck, and Rock Smash at some levels 15 and lower.

Crabrawler is a rare/special encounter from berry piles.

After you complete the first trial, you fight some Team Skull goons, and then you go off to fight Hala.

Once you reach the Trainer School, you are tasked to fight 4 trainers, and afterwards you receive the EXP Share. It functions identically to the Gen 6 version.

Leafage is a physical Grass attack with 40 power, 100 accuracy, and 40 PP.

The events with saving Lillie and Cosmog from the Spearow, the bridge breaking, and Tapu Koko saving you is all before you receive your starter. Kukui told you to go and meet the Kahuna of the island.

Options are the normal Text Speed, Battle Animations, Battle Style, and Button Mode. There's also the new Party/Box option, which defaults to Manual. Presumably it relates to when you catch a pokemon with a full party. In the demo you were allowed to check its and your party members' summaries, and choose whether to replace a pokemon in your team or release the freshly caught pokemon. In the demo you didn't have a PC, so possibly in the full game the release option will be a send to PC option. Automatic may have it act like previous games where after you nickname the pokemon it goes straight into the PC.

Edited by Konnor97

Dunno if post this here but I was wondering if Decidueye might learn Leech Seed and couple it with its signature move to trap enemies and suck them with Leech Seed, it'll be quite good imo since so far it seems Rowlet line is bulky. Unless Decidueye gets a huge bump on Speed and offenses, and keeps Dartrix's defenses.

Edit: also, thanks for the summary Konnor ~

Edited by Quintessence

Here are Decidueye's final stats:

a33.png

It's still very slow, even slower than the pre-evolutions implied actually, but at least it has Sucker Punch...

And it seems to be a good mixed attacker.

Edited by Water Mage

The floodgates are opening, my friends.

Fake and Gay evolved for a final time, and...

1478562909507.png

The dream is dead.

I'll just leave it at that.

Oh, and Lurantis:

1478563907623.jpg

I'll add more when I've sorted out the fact from fiction.

Edited by The DanMan

The floodgates are opening, my friends.

Fake and Gay evolved for a final time, and...

1478562909507.png

The dream is dead.

I'll just leave it at that.

Oh, and Lurantis:

1478563907623.jpg

I'll add more when I've sorted out the fact from fiction.

Lurantis looks pretty good, but sadly it's pretty slow.

I'll edit this post some more final stats.

Instead of editing, here are some more final stats:

Wishiwashi

6a0.jpg

Toucannon

131.jpg

Salazzle

67e.jpg

Gumshoos

a02.jpg

Can you please link me the main thread? It's surprisingly hard to find.

And is Toucannon is actually slower than Decidueye. Huh.

Edited by The DanMan

Actually, I'm getting this pictures from KYM.

Ah. Okay then.

For real, I called that Rowlet would suffer from Samurott syndrome and yet Samurott is one of my favorite pokemon. I'm still using it.

*goes back to using proxys and html to pdf convertors to try and track things down because he can only use his school computer*

[spoiler=Words from the guy]

"second island had four trials, vs totem wishiwash with lana, vs totem salazzle with kiawe, vs totem lurantis with mallow, vs rock kahuna olivia.
during story you go to aether paradise and battle level 27 ub-01, ultra beasts are pokemon from an alternate dimension "ultra space" here through "ultra wormhole".
third island has had battle against guzma, trials against totem vikavolt with sophocles, totem mimikyu with ghost girl, just raided a walled city team skull had taken over called "po town".
wimpod evolution is called "golisopod"."
"decidium z turns spirit shackle into "sinister arrow raid", fake and gay flies up into the air and shoots a ton of arrows at the enemy."
"wishiwashi is a good mon, turns into school form when you send it out, doesnt go back to normal until HP is at around 25%."

"spirit shackle is 80 BP"

"game has been difficult but that may be because Im bad at pokemon games, and not because its actually hard, Im playing with the exp share on."

"golisopod is bug/water"

Can you please link me the main thread? It's surprisingly hard to find.

And is Toucannon is actually slower than Decidueye. Huh.

Thread is kill. Mods deleted the thread.

Oh wait, he made a new thread.

Edited by Konnor97

[spoiler=Words from the guy]

"second island had four trials, vs totem wishiwash with lana, vs totem salazzle with kiawe, vs totem lurantis with mallow, vs rock kahuna olivia.
during story you go to aether paradise and battle level 27 ub-01, ultra beasts are pokemon from an alternate dimension "ultra space" here through "ultra wormhole".
third island has had battle against guzma, trials against totem vikavolt with sophocles, totem mimikyu with ghost girl, just raided a walled city team skull had taken over called "po town".
wimpod evolution is called "golisopod"."
"decidium z turns spirit shackle into "sinister arrow raid", fake and gay flies up into the air and shoots a ton of arrows at the enemy."
"wishiwashi is a good mon, turns into school form when you send it out, doesnt go back to normal until HP is at around 25%."

"spirit shackle is 80 BP"

"game has been difficult but that may be because Im bad at pokemon games, and not because its actually hard, Im playing with the exp share on."

"golisopod is bug/water"

Thread is kill. Mods deleted the thread.

Oh wait, he made a new thread.

Hmm. Interesting.

And the new thread isn't showing up for me.

Rumor has it that all three starters are bad in the stats department; at least mediocrity is evenly spread.

Edited by The DanMan

Impressions!

Lurantis is slow as fuck, screw it! And it even has a jolly nature lol.

Toucannon is kinda weird, high attck but the rest unimpressive, meh! Reminds me of Pidgeot.

Salazzle is definitely mine, high spd and sp attck AND nasty plot. I think it'll be an awesome Fairy killer.

Lol Gumshoos. it has to learn Trump Card to be the trollest troll

Wishiwashi looks awesome as fuck. So Stronk, although I need to know how does it school form work.

So regarding starter I've always aimed for the sweeper starter: Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken/Sceptile (AS), Infernape and Delphox. Now I'm undecided whether to stick to Decidueye or Primarina. Thing is Primarina looks fem as fuck.

Impressions!

Lurantis is slow as fuck, screw it! And it even has a jolly nature lol.

Toucannon is kinda weird, high attck but the rest unimpressive, meh! Reminds me of Pidgeot.

Salazzle is definitely mine, high spd and sp attck AND nasty plot. I think it'll be an awesome Fairy killer.

Lol Gumshoos. it has to learn Trump Card to be the trollest troll

Wishiwashi looks awesome as fuck. So Stronk, although I need to know how does it school form work.

People are speculating (and spreading rumors) that there's a new HA that's auto trick-room. Considering how many powerful but slow 'mons we've seen, I wouldn't be shocked.

Edited by The DanMan

Wow that'd be awesome! So I've decided Salandit and Misdreavus are a must on my team. Need to figure a psychic pokemon and probably throw Decidueye because I can't betray him!

Also, UBs being an alternate dimension HYPES ME

Edited by Quintessence

What is it with Gamefreak and removing Grass Flying seriously? It was crazy enough but eh its ok when Decidueye went a full 180 into Ghost type, and then Pikipek who already had a decent idea to work on(Bullet Seed) ended up being yet another Normal/Flying because we totally did not have that before

And WishiWashi seems really terrible considering its design idea

Edited by JSND

[spoiler=More words]

"Olivia nosepass/boldore/lycanroc

Guzma golisopod/ariados
Plumeria golbat/salandit or salazzle
Gladion has golbat sneasel and type null"
"I found dewpider but didnt catch it, havent seen evolution. type is water/bug."
"I got salandit at wela volcano park where the fire trial was, it evolved at level 33, took me 5 encounters to find a female one, probably mostly male like combee."
"yes theres a wimpod in the overworld on a route I saw that ran away when I got near it. Probably you need to approach it slowly or something to catch but I didnt want to try to figure it out so I kept playing past it."
"havent seen it (sea urchin) yet
exp mechanics are scaling like gen v if I didn't mention it already."
"you can kind of explore but to be honest the game is very linear. every time you complete an objective a flag gets put on the map showing you where to go next for the story. Even so its very fun and Im having a great time though I know it will upset some anons."
"you get zygarde cube VERY early, at start of second island, zgarde cells are collectable as you play through the game."
"dont know its (UB-01) not in my pokedex yet, not even as seen. I know its a pokemon because Lusamine says ultra beasts are pokemon from another dimension."

Hmm. Interesting.

And the new thread isn't showing up for me.

Rumor has it that all three starters are bad in the stats department; at least mediocrity is evenly spread.

It's a thread with a spoiler thumbnail and ~ 570 posts.

Edited by Konnor97