Pokémon Sun and Moon Demo leaks and Early copy leaks related discussion (Obviously spoilers)

Magical Glace

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me. Apparently he has beaten two trials on the third island, and then was thrown into all of this Aether plot. This seems like the equivalent of the Silph Co. part of Gen 1.

"stoutland for finding hidden items, mudsdale for running over rough terrain, lapras for surf, sharpedo for surf + rock smash, charizard for fly"

"Yes I removed my hat very early on."

"performance is pretty okay in normal battles, fps drops when heavy effects like z moves show up.

doubles performance is pretty laggy."

Odd, as the Z-move in the demo worked just fine.

The 6th gen engine wasn't that great for double battles either.

Haven't seen this brought up yet...

Gengar lost Levitate.

That "leak" is bull. It said that Milotic gained fairy typing, which Lurantis shot down.

Edited by The DanMan

It has?

That's what I've been told from a friend.

Though we're not sure what it got replaced with.

Also that Gigalith got Sand Stream and Vanilluxe got Snow Warning.

Edited by Ema Skye

Salazzle looks amazing, so does Wishiwashi school form. Decidueye may be slow, but it looks like it can take at least some hits. I like it. Going to stick with it as my starter. Toucannon is a bit dissapointing, as i expected it to be faster, but I will probably have it in my party.

Definately going to have Decidueye and Salazzle though.

That's what I've been told from a friend.

Though we're not sure what it got replaced with.

As Danman said, I think that's from the same leak as Water/Fairy Milotic, which was confirmed false.

Anyway, I believe Lurantis is mostly done for the night. He'll post if anything big comes up, but for now he's gonna focus on playing and getting through whatever is going on with Aether.

As Danman said, I think that's from the same leak as Water/Fairy Milotic, which was confirmed false.

I hadn't heard about Fairy Milotic from that friend, so we might be talking two different leaks.

I hadn't heard about Fairy Milotic from that friend, so we might be talking two different leaks.

Maybe. I guess we'll see.

The thread has been archived. Check this: https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/tripcode/!!fFO0IgPFrv8/every now and then to see when he posts again.

Edited by Konnor97

I'm on my phone, so I can't share anything...but has anyone been paying attention to Lurantis' leaks for the past hour or so? What he's been showing of what I assume to be the endgame is completely insane and unheard of in Pokémon.

I like it, too.

I'm amused by the fact he called Lillie "Gladion's brother."

I know he meant sister, but it made me giggle a bit.

Also wow, Lusamine looks really good for a mother of two kids in their teens.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

I'm amused by the fact he called Lillie "Gladion's brother."

I know he meant sister, but it made me giggle a bit.

Also wow, Lusamine looks really good for a mother of two kids in their teens.

Really?

1478594524276.jpg

That doesn't look good now. Like, that's some Etrian Odyssey shit right there.

Also, continuing the unfortunate trend Lunaala looks kinda crap too:

1478596669470.jpg

Still... what happened to the other Ultra Beasts?

EDIT: Thought I'd leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wns5m7yA2CM

Tl;DR Decidueye is actually the fastest of the fully evolved starters (Torracat has base 95 speed but it gets knocked down to 60 for Incineroar) and Primarina confirmed best starter in the stats department.

Double Edit: Actually looking through the moves, and Incineroar can learn Leech Life... which is now 80 power.

Edit the third: Primarina gets liquid voice, which turns sound-based moves into water-type moves, Incineroar gets intimidate, and Decidueye... gets long reach. Why does Gamefreak hate grass types?

Edited by The DanMan

IMG_3770_zpsvho9ka2w.jpg

This is about the champion.

Apparently, it's Professor Kukui.

...Didn't Guzma say he was a trial captain reject? How'd he manage to become champion if he couldn't do that?

Also Beta Oak mythology gags or something

https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/795899618148032512

Dark Void got it's accuracy dropped to 50% and can only be used by Darkrai.

Looks like we may have another merely OU legendary now.

EDIT: The Anchor is Dhelmise, and is ghost/grass.

Big Spider is Araquanid and presumably still water/bug.

Ub-01 Niheligo is... rock/poison?!

Double EDIT: Kaphotics (one of the main dataminers) confirmed that Gengar lost Levitate for Cursed Body. Gigalith grabbing sand stream and Vanilluxe getting snow warning, as was also rumored, seems likely.

Edited by The DanMan

...Didn't Guzma say he was a trial captain reject? How'd he manage to become champion if he couldn't do that?

Also Beta Oak mythology gags or something

Different requirements to be champion, or he was able to become acceptable in spite of his previous failure, implying one can try again.

[spoiler=Colress]1478603557441.jpg

[spoiler=Colress]Huh, seems he got a bit of a redesign. His coat was stark white and left open before and lacked the tech stuff on the sleaves.

Unova confirmed

Considering how well his design fits with the Aether Foundation and his goals, it's quite possible that this is his backstory and that the events of Sun and Moon further his willingness in fulfilling his goal of bringing out the potential in Pokemon. Thus, they're setting up for the probable Unova remakes years down the line.

Also, Mareanie evolves into Toxapex and they're Poison/Water. No surprises there.

Major spoilers coming in. All trainer battles and wild pokemon encounter tables. These were datamined from Moon, so take note of that.

http://pastebin.com/vkaZNTra - This confirms post story battles against characters and the E4.

http://pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk

http://pastebin.com/HKEVPUYX

Looking at the trainer one, it confirms Alolan Golem is Rock/Electric as Sophocles uses it.

Edited by Konnor97

After seeing all starters I think I'll stick to rowlet. Kinda lame that it gets Nasty Plot but its only special moves are Shadow Ball and Energy Ball/Solarbeam. Pretty unimpressive. On the bright side it can get Defog, Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, Leaf Blade, Brave Bird and Spirit Shackles.

GF basically said 'no more starter sweepers for gen vii'

Huh... so Kukui takes the start strongest against you and trains it up. Interesting.

EDIT: Rising Star Elijah? Elijah Wood reference?

Edited by The DanMan

https://twitter.com/pokemon_PhD

There's some stuff here about Z-Moves, particularly Z-Moves of attacks that don't normally do damage.

And not news so to speak, but here's what's apparently Red/Blue's battle theme.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s13J0heIRozW

Edited by Konnor97