Pokémon Sun and Moon Demo leaks and Early copy leaks related discussion (Obviously spoilers)

Magical Glace

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, good ol' Lurantis (the 4chan leaker) put out the game, decrypted and fully functional.

So people can play Moon version for free ten days before release. Heck, somebody's already streaming it on Twitch!

Gamefreak, let this be a lesson to you.

You know what, I'm calling that base stat "leak" fake. We know Decidueye's, Incineroar's, and Primarina's names. Along with others like Salazzle and Toucannon. They shouldn't be listed as ([Dartrix evo]) and so on.

Considering how well his design fits with the Aether Foundation and his goals, it's quite possible that this is his backstory and that the events of Sun and Moon further his willingness in fulfilling his goal of bringing out the potential in Pokemon. Thus, they're setting up for the probable Unova remakes years down the line.

Also, Mareanie evolves into Toxapex and they're Poison/Water. No surprises there.

Sun and Moon have to take place after BW2 though. Sina and Dexio were pretty young in XY (which canonically takes place around the same time as the Unova sequels) and are older here. Thus Colress has to be older than in BW2 as well.

Sun and Moon have to take place after BW2 though. Sina and Dexio were pretty young in XY (which canonically takes place around the same time as the Unova sequels) and are older here. Thus Colress has to be older than in BW2 as well.

I thought X and Y was the start of a new continuity entirely. Even though Colress is mentioned their, that could still be before this.

I thought X and Y was the start of a new continuity entirely. Even though Colress is mentioned their, that could still be before this.

http://imgur.com/gallery/pvba5Ur

This is an image of a Tweet from a few years ago on the topic of a timeline, XY and BW2 are approximately simultaneous.

Yikes all those speed stats aren't pretty. Ribonbee looks better then I expected though.

Also i'm a bit confused. Is it confirmed that Gengar lost levitate or not? Some people say its a hoax, while others say its true. It seems like an odd discision to me. Normal Gengar was always a very good pokemon, but I never really considered it something that desperately needed a nerf.

Yikes all those speed stats aren't pretty. Ribonbee looks better then I expected though.

Also i'm a bit confused. Is it confirmed that Gengar lost levitate or not? Some people say its a hoax, while others say its true. It seems like an odd discision to me. Normal Gengar was always a very good pokemon, but I never really considered it something that desperately needed a nerf.

https://twitter.com/Kaphotics?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Seems to be the case

It may be an Ice-type Sand Rush.

Sand rush is effectively a ground-type Swift Swim anyways. So this is sounding good- hopefully a lot of the 'mons stuck with snow cloak will eventually get it.

So appearantly the battle tree cameo's got revealed and they....aren't very good.

We have the 4 that where already showed and then we have:

Sina (Who?)

Dexio (Who?)

Grimesely (Thats not a bad pick)

Anabel (Don't know her either)

Colress (Good)

So appearantly the battle tree cameo's got revealed and they....aren't very good.

We have the 4 that where already showed and then we have:

Sina (Who?)

Dexio (Who?)

Grimesely (Thats not a bad pick)

Anabel (Don't know her either)

Colress (Good)

Sina and Dexio are Sycamore's assistants.

Anabel is the Frontier Brain of Hoenn Battle Tower

Grimsley and Colress? Unova confirmed

but seriously why Grimsley of all people.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

A frontier brain is kinda cool even if I did't play the game she appeared in, but I am wondering if people where actually looking forward to the two assistants. I did't think they where all that funny, they weren't even fightable and I only remember them wearing masks at some point.

Grimsley and Colress? Unova confirmed

but seriously why Grimsley of all people.

this doesnt make up for the lack of battle frontier last gen gf

I love how bad Lurantis is in comparison to Tsareena. It's literally worse in everything but Special Attack.

also trop kick is 70 bp fml

A frontier brain is kinda cool even if I did't play the game she appeared in, but I am wondering if people where actually looking forward to the two assistants. I did't think they where all that funny, they weren't even fightable and I only remember them wearing masks at some point.

Tbh I think Sina and Dexio got in because they already had older redesigns for the game as part of the story, they give the Zygarde and Mega stuff.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

This generation looks so weird. Most of the poke's stats looked unimpressive compared to previous generations... Was there a change to Alolan form stats or are they just a retying cause if its just a retyping that's rather disappointing. I thought it would give these Pokemon a new lease on life.

Although Yay rockruff doesn't dissappoint!

Sand rush is effectively a ground-type Swift Swim anyways. So this is sounding good- hopefully a lot of the 'mons stuck with snow cloak will eventually get it.

Oh yeah. I mixed up Sand Rush and Sand Force.

Oh yeah. Here's Alolan pokemon stats + Zygarde.