Pokémon Sun and Moon Demo leaks and Early copy leaks related discussion (Obviously spoilers)

Magical Glace

Sadly.

The leaks takes all the fun out of the game. Wouldn't it be better if you discover these new Pokemon yourself like Ash has on the anime when he didn't know a damn thing about the new Pokemon till going to the region?! It felt great after viewing Pikipeck as my first newly discovered Pokemon. Of course it will take time to know strategies for them as I don't know anything about the 7th generation yet. Love to post my 7th generation team later when I continue playing the game!

Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly.

The leaks takes all the fun out of the game. Wouldn't it be better if you discover these new Pokemon yourself like Ash has on the anime when he didn't know a damn thing about the new Pokemon till going to the region?! It felt great after viewing Pikipeck as my first newly discovered Pokemon. Of course it will take time to know strategies for them as I don't know anything about the 7th generation yet. Love to post my 7th generation team later when I continue playing the game!

All things considered I'm not bothered by it at all, never have been and probably never will be.

I'm on the "who cares whether you see a spoiler or not" island.

Sadly.

The leaks convinced me to get the game at release... It depends on the person, but for me, knowing pokemon evolutions just make me more excited about it. Even playing through I'm still rather excited.

The leaks convinced me to get the game at release... It depends on the person, but for me, knowing pokemon evolutions just make me more excited about it. Even playing through I'm still rather excited.

It's most exciting when you avoid serebii and everything till game release. But...yeah. Most people just can't stand not knowing the new pokes before game release. Going to still avoid everything till I play through the game!

It's most exciting when you avoid serebii and everything till game release. But...yeah. Most people just can't stand not knowing the new pokes before game release. Going to still avoid everything till I play through the game!

What I am trying to tell you its a matter of preferences to each person. Things like knowing the designs of pokemon can enhance the reason to get it. Just cause you think otherwise doesnt make it true for everyone.