I guess I'm supposed to introduce myself

Inactive Account

I was making a joke in response by making a reference to sereness appearing such a similar word to Serenes. I did not intend to discourage your joking, I apologize if I gave that impression.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the fatal flaw of internet communication. You can't tell between "serious conversation and comic exaggeration".

In PoR, Ike faced this same exact problem when talking to Janaff in person.

I was making a joke in response by making a reference to sereness appearing such a similar word to Serenes. I did not intend to discourage your joking, I apologize if I gave that impression.

Umm Wist... I've always been one to say what I mean so I'll say it and I'll mean it:

You're too smart to make good jokes. Seriously. This post is not sarcasm in any way, although I doubt anyone will think it's sarcasm anyways. In one way it's a compliment in the other it's whatever you call the opposite of a complime... an insult. Take it however you wish to.

Umm Wist... I've always been one to say what I mean so I'll say it and I'll mean it:

You're too smart to make good jokes. Seriously. This post is not sarcasm in any way, although I doubt anyone will think it's sarcasm anyways. In one way it's a compliment in the other it's whatever you call the opposite of a complime... an insult. Take it however you wish to.

I could actually tell Wist's joke was a joke, albeit a very smart one. But I do understand where DB1 is coming from, since Wist is a very smart person.

Edited by The Fourth Fox

I could actually tell Wist's joke was a joke, albeit a very smart one. But I do understand where DB1 is coming from, since Wist sounds like a very smart person.

Wist is a very smart person.

Heh...I just directly complimented someone. I should get a cookie now. *eagerly awaits cookie*

Wist is a smart person. I could never write as much as Wist does even on my final two page essay. (my scene in "the sitcom" doesn't really count)

I am not particularly intelligent, I just have have no life. I very much appreciate your comments but I have always spent a lot of time experimenting with my writing and I have a habit of writing down and looking up every new word I come across. I am sure that there are many skills that you have all practiced well or activities in which you are proficient. In favor of my own studies, playing games, and watching anime, I have neglected my mathematics and dropped two sports in which I am now out of practice.

For Fireman.

Back to the topic at hand: I have yet to welcome you to the forum, Kiryn. Welcome.

I am not particularly intelligent, I just have have no life.

For some reason, I really like this. You don't mind if I put this in my sig, do you?

I am not particularly intelligent, I just have have no life. I very much appreciate your comments but I have always spent a lot of time experimenting with my writing and I have a habit of writing down and looking up every new word I come across. I am sure that there are many skills that you have all practiced well or activities in which you are proficient. In favor of my own studies, playing games, and watching anime, I have neglected my mathematics and dropped two sports in which I am now out of practice.

For Fireman.

I used to look up every word I came across too. Guess that explains why I'm so good at spelling things

Also, yay! I got a cookie! At least, I think it's a cookie...

Who needs a cookie when you got a cheezburger? and... CAKE!

dont forget the soda and fries!

*waits for admin to come see how off topic this has gotten*

i dont think it will matter.

vincent doesnt seem like the kinda guy who destroys a topic because its too social. granted, he might move it around, but there's no other place for an introduction topic like this.

Yeah. I could see this getting moved to FftF if it get's too off-topic, but definitely not locked. Vincent's just nice like that. :P

Well, we ARE technically talking with Kiryn in her welcome topic, thus increasing the welcoming power meaning that this thread is still and has been welcoming Kiryn. Also, Vincent is cool.