I killed Est with Catria

Though this is my first play through of the game, I knew of Est's presence in Chapter 18. Since I'm trying to get Gaiden chapters, I figured it'd be more convenient to kill her. Then I thought "Wouldn't it be funny if I killed Est with Catria?", so that's exactly what I did. She got a Level up from killing Est, too. It was pretty good as well, giving Catria HP, Str, and Skl (It might be worth noting her Spd is already capped). I think it's safe to say that's the best way Est could've contributed to my team. Also, props to being the only game I know of that rewards sororicide.

Though this is my first play through of the game, I knew of Est's presence in Chapter 18. Since I'm trying to get Gaiden chapters, I figured it'd be more convenient to kill her. Then I thought "Wouldn't it be funny if I killed Est with Catria?", so that's exactly what I did. She got a Level up from killing Est, too. It was pretty good as well, giving Catria HP, Str, and Skl (It might be worth noting her Spd is already capped). I think it's safe to say that's the best way Est could've contributed to my team. Also, props to being the only game I know of that rewards sororicide.

I hope you can live with yourself, murderer.

• 3 years later...

You- you-

How could you.

That actually hurt me inside. Like, a lot. Besides, do you KNOW how many people you're going to have to kill in order to get to those gaiden chapters? They're not worth it! Ah, my poor, poor pegasus knight, how could you fall so terribly?