What Were The First YT Videos You Ever Watched?

CooledEvergreen

I think it was the All Your Base are Belong to Us music video... except that looking things up, that came out before YouTube, apparently (I probably saw it circa 2002-3). So I must have seen it via some earlier video-sharing service. I'm not sure what specifically was the first thing I used YT for.

you overestimate my memory

yeah this pretty much. I know i used Youtube alot back then for gaming purposes (like shortcuts in Mario Kart wii and shit) and also used to watch some of Pokemon battle revolution videos, but other than that, fuck if i know. I also spent some time around Nsider Forums alot so its likely my introduction to youtube came from there.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember vividly that the very first video I ever watched was called "pokemon spoof", or something like that. It was some kind of crudely drawn and voiced cartoon. This was in 2005-06 before Youtube was a universally known website, so it was a very enlightening experience.

context: it was the first time me and my sister had internet and we played sims 1 24/7 and we thought sims 2 was a myth or something so we went on youtube and watched that

we had to stop midway through because she got scared by the song