Best class for Hinoka?

Marz

Wouldn't that be better served on someone with a good crit rate?

If you're saying that because of Awakening, personally, I don't put any stock into "half HP or less" skills because of low HP in general.

Yeah. It's the gym teacher with the shinai. He's one of my favorites.

I see. I knew it since Taiyo High School looked familiar to me. That said, the only Rival Schools characters I'm familiar with are Batsu, Hideo and Kyoko. Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Definitely Spear Master. I personally like their stats better. Plus they get that innate +10 to crit. and dodge, unlike Falcon Knights. (Who I don't believe get any innate class bonuses - correct me if I'm wrong)

If you're saying that because of Awakening, personally, I don't put any stock into "half HP or less" skills because of low HP in general.

That's partially the reason. The other part of the reason is because, last I checked, Hinoka's personal skill doesn't boost crit, unlike those of her brothers. Not to mention, she lacks Myrmidon. And there is only one Exalted Seal that you can get, last I checked. Edited by Just call me AL

That's partially the reason. The other part of the reason is because, last I checked, Hinoka's personal skill doesn't boost crit, unlike those of her brothers. Not to mention, she lacks Myrmidon. And there is only one Exalted Seal that you can get, last I checked.

granted, she's a popular mother for Caeldori so she'll have access through marriage.

Definitely Spear Master. I personally like their stats better. Plus they get that innate +10 to crit. and dodge, unlike Falcon Knights. (Who I don't believe get any innate class bonuses - correct me if I'm wrong)

plus better caps (and maybe growths slightly but I don't remember those as well), stats and weapon

That's partially the reason. The other part of the reason is because, last I checked, Hinoka's personal skill doesn't boost crit, unlike those of her brothers. Not to mention, she lacks Myrmidon. And there is only one Exalted Seal that you can get, last I checked.

The only women with a crit boosting personal skill and physical mods are Charlotte and Scarlet, and the former only works on women and the latter has even more trouble getting classes. You really don't have that many options, and Hinoka has really good balanced stats to take advantage of. Besides, Hinoka's personal skill still meshes well with Great Lord, what with charm doubling it.

Edited by Alastor15243

Spear Master looks good to me, Caeldori probably will be my Flier alongside Scarlet, Hinoka will be an absolute TANK with Guard Naginata.

Quick Question do I forge it or not?

Spear Master looks good to me, Caeldori probably will be my Flier alongside Scarlet, Hinoka will be an absolute TANK with Guard Naginata.

In a word: No.

The only women with a crit boosting personal skill and physical mods are Charlotte and Scarlet, and the former only works on women and the latter has even more trouble getting classes. You really don't have that many options, and Hinoka has really good balanced stats to take advantage of. Besides, Hinoka's personal skill still meshes well with Great Lord, what with charm doubling it.

And those two have other problems plaguing them; Charlotte is just plain bad, and Scarlet is only playable in Birthright. Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Charlotte is just plain bad

Charlotte with a 100% crit. and hit rate would beg to differ. (I'll give you this; she's not very stellar during the campaign, but as a unit used post-game, oh boy. You can make her quite good)

No, there's really no reason to for the campaign - besides, you can give any other guard naginatas to other units for that defense bonus.

Charlotte with a 100% crit. and hit rate would beg to differ. (I'll give you this; she's not very stellar during the campaign, but as a unit used post-game, oh boy. You can make her quite good)

I could make any unit work in post-game, so that ain't saying much, for one, and second, I refuse to give the Not-So-Great Club the time of day, in addition to hating the Berserker class with a passion. On top of that, the less said about PvP, the better.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I could make any unit work in post-game, so that ain't saying much, for one, and second, I refuse to give the Not-So-Great Club the time of day, in addition to hating the Berserker class with a passion. On top of that, the less said about PVP (if that's what you mean by postgame), the better.

Yeah that's true, you really can make any unit "good." (I'm curious as to why you hate Berserkers in this game, though. They're quite good in this FE. Also the great club works wonders with certain blow. :p)

Not to get off task, but is there something I should know about this community and PvP? xD You make it sound like it's pretty toxic and I wouldn't know since I just made an account for the forums a few days ago.

Yeah that's true, you really can make any unit "good." (I'm curious as to why you hate Berserkers in this game, though. They're quite good in this FE. Also the great club works wonders with certain blow. :p)

Not to get off task, but is there something I should know about this community and PvP? xD You make it sound like it's pretty toxic and I wouldn't know since I just made an account for the forums a few days ago.

Berserkers have an innate crit evade penalty in this game, which I consider unacceptable - I don't think their 20 crit bonus even comes close to making up for it. It's also why I think they're much better on the enemy side than the player side in this game. As for the Not-So-Great Club, again, I don't think the astronomical crit value makes up for the garbage accuracy or the crit evade penalty.

As for PvP, I just feel it's loaded with BS and hackers.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Berserkers have an innate crit evade penalty in this game, which I consider unacceptable - I don't think their 20 crit bonus even comes close to making up for it. It's also why I think they're much better on the enemy side than the player side in this game. As for the Not-So-Great Club, again, I don't think the astronomical crit value makes up for the garbage accuracy or the crit evade penalty.

As for PvP, I just feel it's loaded with BS and hackers.

Okay, I see your point. And yeah, PvP is loaded with a lot of hackers - thankfully, there's the handicap feature which helps balance that out, but not so much against those with 4 Omega Yatos in their inventories lol.

If you give her a few resources, Hinoka can become stupidly tanky as a Falcon/Kinshi Knight. Great Knight Silas pairup @ S (5 def) + Ch12 Dracoshield (2 def) + Tonic (2 def) + Defender(1 def) + Ch12 Sheraph Robe (5 hp) + Tonic (5 hp) gives her a guaranteed +10 Hp and +10 Def to her base. Plus, she gets a bunch of Str from Silas pairup and Elbow Room, in addition to getting +1 move (9 mov flier yay). She can heal and use rescue which is ok too I guess, but Falcon Knight Sakura is all you need for staff duties imo.

Knishi Knight vs Falcon Knight Hinoka is an interesting debate. Kinshi Knight has worse growth and caps (which I find strange), but it has Bow access. Both classes' skills aren't too good either.

I always went Falcon because I thought stats > bow access. However, aesthetically, Knishi is way better.