Ike A Character Overview

Sentacotus

nice.

might be a little too much info dumping if it's meant for someone who only knows him from smash, but kind of a minor nit pick

Thanks and yeah I probably should have taken a few pauses and maybe cut back a bit more on the story stuff.

You already know what I think of your video, Taco, but I'll say again that it's awesome. ^^ I forgot to mention one thing in our PM convo though, and that's that I noticed you had the game cutscenes sped up some. Was there any reason for that? xP

You already know what I think of your video, Taco, but I'll say again that it's awesome. ^^ I forgot to mention one thing in our PM convo though, and that's that I noticed you had the game cutscenes sped up some. Was there any reason for that? xP

Nah, not really some were sped up and slowed down just to be more in sync to what I was talking about in the video at certain times. Its not so much an issue with FE vids but I know with anime stuff if you use footage you gotta kinda edit it pretty good so it doesn't get Content ID claimed blocked in some countries etc by Youtube's automatic content ID system.

I have it on my watch-later. I'll take a look once I'm at a place/time I can listen to audio.

EDIT: Now that I've had a chance to watch it, my critiques.

Nice video overall, my biggest suggestion would be to script it, if you haven't already. That will help quite a bit with the "ums" and prevent unintended word repetition, like saying "eventually" several times in quick succession.

Another harder point to work on is varying tone. It will make you sound more enthusiastic in the video and help you not to come across as too monotone.

Overall, well done, and I don't meant to come across overly critical.

Edited by Rezzy

I have it on my watch-later. I'll take a look once I'm at a place/time I can listen to audio.

EDIT: Now that I've had a chance to watch it, my critiques.

Nice video overall, my biggest suggestion would be to script it, if you haven't already. That will help quite a bit with the "ums" and prevent unintended word repetition, like saying "eventually" several times in quick succession.

Another harder point to work on is varying tone. It will make you sound more enthusiastic in the video and help you not to come across as too monotone.

Overall, well done, and I don't meant to come across overly critical.

You were not dont worry. I appreciate the feedback. I had it scrpted somewhat lol but i.was in.a bit of a rush to get this one out there. I know I can be a bit monotone thats just something I'm gonna have to work on with time lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like it, good job. But seeing as it is aimed at newcomers I find it odd to have such big spoilers in it. Perhaps you could present it mostly spoiler free?

Yeah good point ill have to keep that in mind. I guess i was thinking as old as the games are that it wasnt too much an issue

I like it, good job. But seeing as it is aimed at newcomers I find it odd to have such big spoilers in it. Perhaps you could present it mostly spoiler free?

Yeah good point ill have to keep that in mind. I guess i was thinking as old as the games are that it wasnt too much an issue