Oh geez, I'm actually doing this...

SaXor the Nobody

Ummm...Hi there! ...*sigh*, okay.

I'm SaXor, your average video game nerd and half of the stuff I'm about to say is already in my signature. My introduction to Fire Emblem was back in the long lost year of 2011. I played Sacred Stones on the 3DS thanks to the Ambassador Program that I wish I still had, and my initial thoughts were...meh. TRPGs weren't my thing back then. Recently (a few months ago), I revisited Sacred Stones because one of my friends started playing it...and I was hooked. I don't know what changed tbh, but I found my self loving it. I moved on to Rekka no Ken/Blazing Sword and loved it even more and I'm still playing it to this day. (I'm doing my first Hector mode playthrough atm. It's going along very smoothly, even though I've gotten around 3 or 4 no-stat level ups in this playthrough alone...). In such a short time, the GBA games managed to become some of my favorite games (Except Binding Blade, it's...okay.). But that's enough of that, I also like Pokemon, Megaman, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and many more games outside of FE. I want to become a game developer in the future and I've dabbled in not only Game Maker and RPG Maker, but rom hacking as well. Ever since I was a child (9, 10 years old maybe), I've played around with all sorts of game editors. I'm even making a Mario World hack with one of my friends, but that's for another forum. I've been writing this for FAR too long so I'll just get to the point. I'm furiously trying to get into FE hacking and aside from looking up info to help me while I'm playing a game, that's the main reason why I'm here. So that's all! About time I finished writing this, and if you read through all of this, I'm sorry. (Btw, the end of that monstrosity of writing totally wasn't rushed...) :Ewan:

Edited by SaXor the Nobody

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

I played Sacred Stones on the 3DS thanks to the Ambassador Program that I wish I still had, and my initial thoughts were...meh. TRPGs weren't my thing back then. Recently (a few months ago), I revisited Sacred Stones because one of my friends started playing it...and I was hooked.

Pretty much what happened with me, though I went back to it after a few months rather than a few years. Now it's my favorite series. I didn't even realize it was the series Marth, Roy, and Ike were from until later lol.

I also like Pokemon, Megaman, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and many more games outside of FE.

What teams you on? Like, which game and starters?

Those games are pretty anime-esque. You into anime as well?

About time I finished writing this, and if you read through all of this, I'm sorry. (Btw, the end of that monstrosity of writing totally wasn't rushed...) :Ewan:

Lol don't worry, pretty sure mine was even longer.

What teams you on? Like, which game and starters?

Black 2 and White 2 are the best Pokemon games, Greninja is my favorite starter and Pokemon in general.

Those games are pretty anime-esque. You into anime as well?

Ehh...somewhat. I've had my anime phase about a year or two, but I haven't watched much since.

Welcome, perhaps you appreciated Fire Emblem more now that you're a bit older. 5 years can make a big difference at that age. I know my taste in games has changed a bit since I was 9.

Black 2 and White 2 are the best Pokemon games, Greninja is my favorite starter and Pokemon in general.

I'm a nostalgia loser for this, Crystal and Blastoise all the way. But I meant in relation to Sun and Moon.