A (Poor) Attempt at making a Sacred Stones Let's Play

So, I've had a Youtube channel for a while now, but haven't done anything with it. Today, I managed not to fuck up recording like I have the past few times when I failed to understand what exactly I was doing. Here is the result... for good or ill I suppose. Sorry about the length and the rambling, this is the first time I've done something like this. Also, shout out to Radrex92 for inspiring me to actually get and do a Youtube channel.

Also, if you cannot hear me, I will lower the volume on the emulator next time so that you can. I forgot to do that this time because amateur mistakes.

Thanks for the input. I have plenty of time while house-sitting, so I'll do it again. I'll probably edit this post with the redone video.

Awesome! Also, the way you pronounced your name got me curious: I always assumed that since it was "High-rule", that it would be "High-lian", not "heal-lian". Is there any official source that says what the pronunciation is?

Awesome! Also, the way you pronounced your name got me curious: I always assumed that since it was "High-rule", that it would be "High-lian", not "heal-lian". Is there any official source that says what the pronunciation is?

I've always pronounced it that way. There are a lot of other people that do too, it may even be pronounced that way in Japan.

This one is about 10 minutes shorter, but doesn't have the text skips it did before. Also, I didn't know how my (poor) attempt at voice acting went, so i stopped after I actually began playing. If you want it to return, please say so.

Here is the revised first video:

Tell me what you liked, what you didn't, what's improved, and what I need to improve. By the way, I'm not really nervous in this, I just don't always have my thoughts together.

I've always pronounced it that way. There are a lot of other people that do too, it may even be pronounced that way in Japan.

This one is about 10 minutes shorter, but doesn't have the text skips it did before. Also, I didn't know how my (poor) attempt at voice acting went, so i stopped after I actually began playing. If you want it to return, please say so.

Here is the revised first video:

Tell me what you liked, what you didn't, what's improved, and what I need to improve. By the way, I'm not really nervous in this, I just don't always have my thoughts together.

The game audio is still a little loud and mostly drowns out your voice. Maybe turning it down or completely off would be a better solution?

Seeing how the Hylian shield is the Hairia no Tate, I doubt it. But it's your username, you can pronounce it however you like honestly.

Edited by Alastor15243