At least 10 years late

alexisomorphic

My name is Alexis, I'm a 23 year old gay trans nerd. I used to be big on anime and games with story, but I'm less focused on specifically story and more just do whatever seems fun. I have a backlog of more games than I could ever get through, an addiction to buying more that I will never get around to. Paper Mario TTYD is probably my favorite game, and right now I'm in the middle of a zelda marathon with my gf (beat OOT, finishing up Windwaker HD, And twilight princess HD is waiting newly opened to be played). I'm also trying to get through pokemon white 2, y, and omega ruby before S&M come out.

I've used this site as a resource for AGES and now that I'm getting back into FE, and that hacks are specifically related to what I want out of the series now, it seemed like joining this forum might be fun. Fire Emblem used to be my ABSOLUTE favorite series of games, and I've played most of the games in the series, including 4, 5, and 6 with fan translations, but I stopped playing when I heard 12 was japan only and only just got a 3DS and a copy of Awakening, before seeing that FE 12 has a translation so now I have to go finally play that. I'm hoping I'll get as much out of Fire Emblem as I used to, and maybe I'll even be able to give back to the community.

Is it weird to not use a random anime-y pic for my profile pic?

Is it weird to not use a random anime-y pic for my profile pic?

Weird? Not really, but it is somewhat uncommon for this forum.

In any case, welcome to the boards.

Welcome Alexis, I hope you enjoy your stay. My story is a bit similar, in that I've been visiting the site for years before joining last year.

Is that a selfie for your avatar? You look nice.

When you call yourself gay trans, are you a trans woman who likes men or women or both?

Thank you to everyone for welcomes!

Oh wow, a Zelda fan! Welcome!

(there's never enough Zelda fans)

I mean I know you didn't specify an amount, so you might be meaning there's never enough, but it's hard to believe there aren't enough people that like Zelda. It's a ridiculously popular franchise. My gf gets comments for this wallet CONSTANTLY.

7oyiFF2.jpg

She's a way bigger fan than me, I'm a fake :p I barely play any of the top down games and haven't even gotten around to skyward sword.

Welcome Alexis, I hope you enjoy your stay. My story is a bit similar, in that I've been visiting the site for years before joining last year.

Is that a selfie for your avatar? You look nice.

When you call yourself gay trans, are you a trans woman who likes men or women or both?

Thanks! And it is, so thanks again!

I'm a trans woman who is primarily attracted to other women, although things happen *shrug*.

Nice Zelda wallet

I'm a trans woman who is primarily attracted to other women, although things happen *shrug*.

I know how that can be. I've leaned towards women in my life, but now I'm in a hetero marriage with two kids.

Once again, welcome, and it looks like you're joining one day after "Coming Out" Day.

EDIT: I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, you just listed your interests as "gay stuff", which I've had a bit of experience with for the better part of two decades.

Edited by Rezzy

Nice Zelda wallet

I know how that can be. I've leaned towards women in my life, but now I'm in a hetero marriage with two kids.

Once again, welcome, and it looks like you're joining one day after "Coming Out" Day.

EDIT: I don't mean to make you uncomfortable, you just listed your interests as "gay stuff", which I've had a bit of experience with for the better part of two decades.

You definitely didn't make me uncomfortable! I lean very strongly towards women, and like never actually try to be in a relationship with people that aren't, but I've dated like 3 people that identified as women when I met them, but then started having serious thoughts that they might be a guy and looking into transition related to that. It's comical how frequently that ends up happening to me honestly. Your life sounds like you've been able to live it the ways you've wanted to :3

I missed out on coming out day because there's family things I have to pretend to be a boy for for a while, but maybe next year if enough people die...

You definitely didn't make me uncomfortable! I lean very strongly towards women, and like never actually try to be in a relationship with people that aren't, but I've dated like 3 people that identified as women when I met them, but then started having serious thoughts that they might be a guy and looking into transition related to that. It's comical how frequently that ends up happening to me honestly. Your life sounds like you've been able to live it the ways you've wanted to :3

I missed out on coming out day because there's family things I have to pretend to be a boy for for a while, but maybe next year if enough people die...

That's understandable, I've had my own degree of gender dysphoria, and it can be hard or impossible to talk about with your family.