Summaries for each DLC in Fates?

Lyka

So the DLC for Fates has caught my eye
Before I buy, I'd some some of you kind folk that have these DLCs to give me a summary of what each is about :)
And which ones really stand out and our worth getting, (or which ones suck and aren't worth it)

And it looks like Map Pack 2 is about the 2nd Gen Units, which I believe I saw the same concept with Awakening, though I never bought any DLC for Awakening (Which I might go back and do)
Which with Map Pack 2, do those give you specific units to work with? Because it looks like it uses the Child Unit's default look (with only their father's hair color) and also on "Endless Dawn" and "Lost in the Waves" I see both Male and Female Kana on the thumbnail on the Official Website.

So if you've played them all and would be so kind as to give me a summary of what each is about, that would be great!
-Try not to spoil it unless you absolutely have to (if you do it's fine, I wont be mad)

-Thank you for your time

Before Awakening: A reenactment of Awakening's second chapter with you fighting alongside Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick. It's free, and it gives you a Hero's Brand (for males to gain the Lodestar class) and a Exalt's Brand (for females to gain the Great Lord class) the first time you play through it. Also, you get a pebble.

Boo Camp: Lets you grind experience, even in Conquest!

Beach Brawl*: The eight royals (Corrin and Azura excluded) fight for a trip to the beach. You choose one of the royals and their retainers, and you fight all seven other teams. If you win, you get to see the winner on the beach!

Ghostly Gold: Allows you to easily obtain gold.

Museum Melee: Allows you to easily obtain powerful weapons.

Royal Royale*: Has you choose one of the eight royals to play as like in Beach Brawl. Winning gets you a Dread Scroll (for Dread Fighter) if you choose a Hoshidan or a Ebon Wing (for Dark Falcon) if you choose a Nohrian.

Hidden Truths*: Two maps that delve into the game's backstory. It's very spoilery so don't play it until you've beaten all three paths. Part 1 gives you a Fell Brand (gives male units the Grandmaster class), while Part 2 gives you a First Blood (gives a unit the ability to use Dragon Veins).

Vanguard Dawn: A reenactment of Elincia's Gambit, a Radiant Dawn chapter. Winning gets you a Vanguard Brand (lets male units change to the Vanguard class).

Anna on the Run: Lets you recruit Anna, who has all the benefits of a playable character. You can even romance her if you wish.

Ballistician Blitz: A map that gives you a Sighting Lens on completion, which allows male units to become the Ballistician class.

A Gift from Anna: Free, lets you choose between a Sighting Lens or a Witch's Mark (but only one) the first time you play it. Not a map.

Witches' Trial: A map that gives you a Witch's Mark on completion, which allows female units to become the Witch class.

Another Gift from Anna: Also free and not a map, gives you a Paragon scroll (teaches a skill that doubles experience to one character) and a pair of Boots (increases movement by one) the first time you play it.
Heirs of Fate*: A series of six maps starring the second generation. Tells its own story independent of the three campaigns, and you should only play it after completing those three and Hidden Truths. Rewards include various -taker skills and Point Blank (allows bow users to attack at 1-range).

Maps with a * have you use units that are not your own. Hope this helps.

Edited by Lightchao42