Your unpopular opinions for general games/media (besides Fire Emblem)?

henrymidfields

XY, ORAS, and what ive seen of sun and moon all bored the living shit out of me. The franchise is stale as fuck.

So, replacing gyms, getting rid of HMs, increased difficutly, and making a ton of QoL tweaks means things are stale...?

It's comments like these that make me think certain people are just burned out on the core concept, but instead of saying that they're burned out on the series as a whole they're just going to complain no matter what and ask for it to fundamentally change what it is.

Have you seen what happens when the core gameplay to something gets changed? You get the Halo fanbase. Nobody wants that fanbase.

Sun and Moon are big steps in the right direction that blow 6th gen out of the water, but if you're just tired of the core game in general then they hold nothing for you.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors is a much better game at What Ifs and story than Xenoverse.

Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku 2 is still the best Dragon Ball game ever made.

So, replacing gyms, getting rid of HMs, increased difficutly, and making a ton of QoL tweaks means things are stale...?

It's comments like these that make me think certain people are just burned out on the core concept, but instead of saying that they're burned out on the series as a whole they're just going to complain no matter what and ask for it to fundamentally change what it is.

Have you seen what happens when the core gameplay to something gets changed? You get the Halo fanbase. Nobody wants that fanbase.

Sun and Moon are big steps in the right direction that blow 6th gen out of the water, but if you're just tired of the core game in general then they hold nothing for you.

Problem is that I know I've been burned out on Pokemon for years and have had no desire to go back. Replacing gyms means nothing, HMs are something that was just bad game design and should have been gone in the first place, and QoL changes are not things that make a game not stale. Just less annoying. This is exactly what people like me were talking about when they say the Pokemon fanbase let's GF get away with way too much.

And there are things on the flip side like LoZ that are seeming to change a lot of "core" aspects of the newest Zelda and it's been met with a very pleased reception. Because the devs understood the more important aspects of Zelda and built around that. A little change isn't necessarily a bad thing on occasion.

Pokemon slowly evolves over decades from a mediocre RPG to a semi-decent RPG. I don't see what the hype is about.

Because a new Pokemon game is coming out?

I mean, it's not rocket science.

Edited by Pixelman

You're not alone. I don't like Pokémon either, the game or even the whole universe. I don't get why it is that popular. I agree with your points, especially with the last one. But the biggest problems IMO are the stories and the world building that are pretty poor, the gameplay that is extremely boring, and the lack of real evolution for a 20 years old series.

Poor worldbuilding? I have to disagree.

Pokemon is probably one of the game series with the best world building out there.

GF goes to a lot of effort to make every region feel unique.

Problem is that I know I've been burned out on Pokemon for years and have had no desire to go back. Replacing gyms means nothing, HMs are something that was just bad game design and should have been gone in the first place, and QoL changes are not things that make a game not stale. Just less annoying. This is exactly what people like me were talking about when they say the Pokemon fanbase let's GF get away with way too much.

And there are things on the flip side like LoZ that are seeming to change a lot of "core" aspects of the newest Zelda and it's been met with a very pleased reception. Because the devs understood the more important aspects of Zelda and built around that. A little change isn't necessarily a bad thing on occasion.

I don't get it, what does exactly Game Freak gets away with? Edited by Water Mage

Yeah, people badmouth groups of people that disagree with them- are you trying to kill your credibility here?

And Breath of the Wild isn't a "little change". It's a massive reversion- the first game in the series was very non-linear, as is BotW. There's no real comparison that can be made with Pokemon, as it has not changed to the same extent the LoZ series has.

Pokemon slowly evolves over decades from a mediocre RPG to a semi-decent RPG. I don't see what the hype is about.

There are so many things wrong with this post.

Maybe because a ton of people LIKE the series and are happy to see it make strides forward? It's not rocket science. Or is the guy who fanboys Sin and Punishment (a series that is incredibly niche) incapable of understanding different opinions?

Yeah, people badmouth groups of people that disagree with them- are you trying to kill your credibility here?

And Breath of the Wild isn't a "little change". It's a massive reversion- the first game in the series was very non-linear, as is BotW. There's no real comparison that can be made with Pokemon, as it has not changed to the same extent the LoZ series has.

Did you even read my post? Are you trying to kill your credibility here? How is it bad mouthing people to say "you let a company get away with too much." What exactly am I bad mouthing them here with? By saying they are too nice?

It's not that huge of a change. At its core, the game is still a game where you collect artifacts/items to progress on an adventure. It's changed enough to keep fresh but is similar enough for it to remain well within the same genre of game while still keeping enough elements from Zelda to still make it a Zelda game. That's what we're talking about here, keeping the core aspects the same; this is exactly what Zelda has done. IE, Super Mario 64 is a nice change from Super Mario World, but it's still clearly a Mario game.

I don't get it, what does exactly Game Freak gets away with?
Minimal updates across versions with features that were done due to technical restraints taking years to be removed and this never actually being counted as a negative (ie, it should not have taken them that long to remove HMs from the game), a game that requires you to have access to several other games to be able to even have a full team of your choice-- ie, this would be like if you had a fighting game, like say, Street Fighter 5, and in order to have Alex unlocked as a playable character you had to transfer Alex the character over to Street Fighter bank and then from there transfer Alex from the bank to Street Fighter 5 to have him be playable in the game. If you didn't have the game from before, you then have to trade say... Chun-Li from Street Fighter 5 Red in order to get someone that is willing to give you Alex instead. If Capcom did something like that, people would be up in arms. If EA did something like that, people would moan and groan about it. When Pokemon does it? People shrug it off.
Features are intentionally placed in stupid areas for no reason-- OOh, let's have the move deleter be present at the very end of the game rather than easily accessible for the player, and having really archaic mechanics like not allowing a person to switch out moves easily and instead requiring them to farm items (Heart Scales) to do so little as relearn a move from earlier in the event that they don't like the new move that they have. ONE SAVE, seriously, this isn't even excusable anymore. EV system could still be improved and instead of having to fight x pokemon or something like that, just allow the player to allocate the EV upon level... You know, like any other RPG to save time and make it a system that a person would actually know. The games are honestly kind of poorly optimized-- this isn't the worst thing, but it is kind of jarring to have lag like that in a turn based RPG. Like in any other game this would be considered awful game design, here the game is still slapped with a 8/10 rating at least.
The games progressively become more cryptic as you get farther. It's ludicrous trying to make a random grab bag team without having to resort to the Internet to even know how on earth you acquire a pokemon at moments. It was bad enough from the original Red and Blue that your only hint for Alakazam was "some Pokemon evolve through trading," but who on earth figured out how to get Scizor without a guide? Or even Shedninja? Not so bad if you've been playing it from the beginning, but if you just started... Oh my gosh. My nephew is STILL asking me questions about stuff that I remember because he simply cannot find or do things in the game all the time and his time on the Internet is regulated to the point that he just can't go look it up himself all of the time so he just calls me. Heck, I was talking to a rabid Pokemon fan, and he wasn't even aware how Wurmple worked with getting Silcoon and Cascoon.
Features take way too long to be refined and fixed to my liking. What's that? Personality traits are a new thing that give you a bonus and a penalty to your stats? Well I'm not going to tell you what they do in the first game I introduce it. It took them to Black and White to finally decide: "you know what be a good idea? Letting people know what their Pokemon's stats will get bonuses and penalties on them." Heck, it took them technically 6 tries (R/G -> B -> Y -> G/S -> C -> Ru/SA) to FINALLY allow you to read a description for what the hell a move did when you had four moves and were trying to learn a fifth one without having to end the battle and read the description outside of battle (and red and blue didn't even let you do that little).

There are so many things wrong with this post.

Maybe because a ton of people LIKE the series and are happy to see it make strides forward? It's not rocket science. Or is the guy who fanboys Sin and Punishment (a series that is incredibly niche) incapable of understanding different opinions?

So let me get this straight, you see something wrong with him saying he doesn't see the hype? This makes no sense. Hey John? Do you see that red car down the street? No? You are so wrong.

Did you even read my post? Are you trying to kill your credibility here? How is it bad mouthing people to say "you let a company get away with too much." What exactly am I bad mouthing them here with? By saying they are too nice?

It's not that huge of a change. At its core, the game is still a game where you collect artifacts/items to progress on an adventure. It's changed enough to keep fresh but is similar enough for it to remain well within the same genre of game while still keeping enough elements from Zelda to still make it a Zelda game. That's what we're talking about here, keeping the core aspects the same; this is exactly what Zelda has done. IE, Super Mario 64 is a nice change from Super Mario World, but it's still clearly a Mario game.

So let me get this straight, you see something wrong with him saying he doesn't see the hype? This makes no sense. Hey John? Do you see that red car down the street? No? You are so wrong.

Instead of leaving it be or trying to further your argument, you instead play the "you let them get away with too much" card. That doesn't help anything and just drives people away- it's basically saying "it's wrong that you don't find the same things wrong that I do".

And the thing with BotW is that it isn't anything new in itself- just a repurposing of something old. And what you described itself sounds a lot like Sun and Moon with fans- it's changed enough to keep things fresh but is similar enough to still feel like Pokemon.

I don't see something wrong with him saying that he isn't hyped; I see something wrong with the way Zera approached it. His post makes it seem like he went "I don't like these games, therefore I don't get how people are hyped for them" when the answer is right there: people have different opinions. You can say that you don't like something without being confrontational or arrogant about it.

Minimal updates across versions with features that were done due to technical restraints taking years to be removed and this never actually being counted as a negative (ie, it should not have taken them that long to remove HMs from the game), a game that requires you to have access to several other games to be able to even have a full team of your choice-- ie, this would be like if you had a fighting game, like say, Street Fighter 5, and in order to have Alex unlocked as a playable character you had to transfer Alex the character over to Street Fighter bank and then from there transfer Alex from the bank to Street Fighter 5 to have him be playable in the game. If you didn't have the game from before, you then have to trade say... Chun-Li from Street Fighter 5 Red in order to get someone that is willing to give you Alex instead. If Capcom did something like that, people would be up in arms. If EA did something like that, people would moan and groan about it. When Pokemon does it? People shrug it off.

That is a very flawed analogy. Street Fighter doesn't have hundreds of fighters, and is not designed around trading and connectivity- it's completely competitive focused. Your issue is a very core part of the games: trading and bringing 'mons up from older generations. Please, tell me a way that would allow every single Pokemon from previous generations to be available in the game. The closest game that has done that is X and Y, and many (me included) did not like the sheer amount of Pokemon crammed into the game.

Features are intentionally placed in stupid areas for no reason-- OOh, let's have the move deleter be present at the very end of the game rather than easily accessible for the player, and having really archaic mechanics like not allowing a person to switch out moves easily and instead requiring them to farm items (Heart Scales) to do so little as relearn a move from earlier in the event that they don't like the new move that they have. ONE SAVE, seriously, this isn't even excusable anymore. EV system could still be improved and instead of having to fight x pokemon or something like that, just allow the player to allocate the EV upon level... You know, like any other RPG to save time and make it a system that a person would actually know. The games are honestly kind of poorly optimized-- this isn't the worst thing, but it is kind of jarring to have lag like that in a turn based RPG. Like in any other game this would be considered awful game design, here the game is still slapped with a 8/10 rating at least.

Thing is, the EV system doesn't really matter much for single player- and there are ways to greatly mitigate it for multiplayer. Is it perfect? No, certainly not- but because I enjoy it, I don't find any major issue with it. Ditto with save files- it'd be nice if it was there, but I'm not going to raise hell because it's not. They don't matter that much to me, and that's a difference of opinion- but since I don't hold the same opinion as you, I'm "letting them get away with things".

And yeah, I've called out the optimization and have said many a time that Capcom seems to know how to optimize for the 3DS better than Nintendo's own devs do- I'm just not overly concerned with frame rate in general. Would I like it to be rock-solid? Certainly. But the occasional lag that's there doesn't bother me a whole lot. It's a flaw, but not a major one.

The games progressively become more cryptic as you get farther. It's ludicrous trying to make a random grab bag team without having to resort to the Internet to even know how on earth you acquire a pokemon at moments. It was bad enough from the original Red and Blue that your only hint for Alakazam was "some Pokemon evolve through trading," but who on earth figured out how to get Scizor without a guide? Or even Shedninja? Not so bad if you've been playing it from the beginning, but if you just started... Oh my gosh. My nephew is STILL asking me questions about stuff that I remember because he simply cannot find or do things in the game all the time and his time on the Internet is regulated to the point that he just can't go look it up himself all of the time so he just calls me. Heck, I was talking to a rabid Pokemon fan, and he wasn't even aware how Wurmple worked with getting Silcoon and Cascoon.

Except most people either do just that and use whatever Pokemon they happen to run into that works out in-game or plan things out well in advance. Once again, this is a minor detail that doesn't personally bother me (and unlike other examples of yours, I have never seen brought up before). Would it be nice if they made things more obvious for newer players? Certainly. But I don't care all that much. Plus, many RPGs have systems that need an outside resource to be fully understood (True Hit, anyone?)- certain Pokemon evolving through trading and maybe with a certain item seems minor in comparison.

Features take way too long to be refined and fixed to my liking. What's that? Personality traits are a new thing that give you a bonus and a penalty to your stats? Well I'm not going to tell you what they do in the first game I introduce it. It took them to Black and White to finally decide: "you know what be a good idea? Letting people know what their Pokemon's stats will get bonuses and penalties on them." Heck, it took them technically 6 tries (R/G -> B -> Y -> G/S -> C -> Ru/SA) to FINALLY allow you to read a description for what the hell a move did when you had four moves and were trying to learn a fifth one without having to end the battle and read the description outside of battle (and red and blue didn't even let you do that little).

I never played before 3rd gen, so I can't say- but yeah, that seems like a poor choice. And natures are like EVs- once again, something that doesn't really impact single player and is more a multiplayer thing. And unlike EVs, they bothered to make things quite clear now.

Opinions are nice. Going after people who disagree with you isn't. If you had just left your original post as "I'm so burnt out on the series now that probably nothing will get me back into it", I would've been A.O.K. But then ending it off as you did (backhandedly attacking those who disagree with you) rubbed me the wrong way.

It's pretty obvious we have different opinions on things- and I'm fine with that. It's completely OK that you don't like Pokemon, and I see how that could be the case.

Instead of leaving it be or trying to further your argument, you instead play the "you let them get away with too much" card. That doesn't help anything and just drives people away- it's basically saying "it's wrong that you don't find the same things wrong that I do".

Because you aren't making any sense. What the hell are you saying here? I'm not playing any cards here. You really are speaking complete nonsense. Banging your hands on the keyboard and having oaihsdfohasfpohsaefoih would make more sense at this point.

And the thing with BotW is that it isn't anything new in itself- just a repurposing of something old. And what you described itself sounds a lot like Sun and Moon with fans- it's changed enough to keep things fresh but is similar enough to still feel like Pokemon.

Okay? I don't recall saying people couldn't have that opinion.

I don't see something wrong with him saying that he isn't hyped; I see something wrong with the way Zera approached it. His post makes it seem like he went "I don't like these games, therefore I don't get how people are hyped for them" when the answer is right there: people have different opinions. You can say that you don't like something without being confrontational or arrogant about it.

The post literally only has one sentence. Taken in context, there's literally nothing else that can be taken from that. Nothing you said in response makes any sense. So again, you may as well have said "oiwherpoiwherpoiawhr" and it'd have the same amount of clarity.

That is a very flawed analogy. Street Fighter doesn't have hundreds of fighters, and is not designed around trading and connectivity- it's completely competitive focused. Your issue is a very core part of the games: trading and bringing 'mons up from older generations. Please, tell me a way that would allow every single Pokemon from previous generations to be available in the game. The closest game that has done that is X and Y, and many (me included) did not like the sheer amount of Pokemon crammed into the game.

No it isn't. It's even worse in that regard for Pokemon to be honest. And there is connectivity in Street Fighter 5. Online multiplayer is most definitely a thing in SF5. Some of the reason I played SF4 for so long was because of the fact that I could play it Online. People pined for Street Fighter 3rd Strike to receive Online because they loved the game so much. How could every Pokemon be in the game? By having every Pokemon in the game. That's not... Hard. Even going off of your trading point, that still doesn't work. Because trading as it stands in Pokemon is a mess by virtue of what I just said about trying to even use a random grab bag team. If you play casually it's a mess.

Thing is, the EV system doesn't really matter much for single player- and there are ways to greatly mitigate it for multiplayer. Is it perfect? No, certainly not- but because I enjoy it, I don't find any major issue with it. Ditto with save files- it'd be nice if it was there, but I'm not going to raise hell because it's not. They don't matter that much to me, and that's a difference of opinion- but since I don't hold the same opinion as you, I'm "letting them get away with things".

And yeah, I've called out the optimization and have said many a time that Capcom seems to know how to optimize for the 3DS better than Nintendo's own devs do- I'm just not overly concerned with frame rate in general. Would I like it to be rock-solid? Certainly. But the occasional lag that's there doesn't bother me a whole lot. It's a flaw, but not a major one.

And that matters because? "This system doesn't even matter in the standard game," so? In Fire Emblem Awakening, skill inheritance doesn't matter at all for the whole game, that doesn't mean that the system should be needlessly cryptic. And just because they don't matter to you doesn't mean you can handwave it. It matters to me. Hence why I said this as my unpopular post.

And again, I feel that other devs would be losing points on their score for that while Pokemon gets a free pass.

Except most people either do just that and use whatever Pokemon they happen to run into that works out in-game or plan things out well in advance. Once again, this is a minor detail that doesn't personally bother me (and unlike other examples of yours, I have never seen brought up before). Would it be nice if they made things more obvious for newer players? Certainly. But I don't care all that much. Plus, many RPGs have systems that need an outside resource to be fully understood (True Hit, anyone?)- certain Pokemon evolving through trading and maybe with a certain item seems minor in comparison.

It's not minor. Again, let's use Street Fighter 5. You know why people were so mad when it came out initially? Because there weren't characters that they wanted in the game. That's not something that's minor, it's something that you know is in existence that you simply aren't allowed to use because... They don't feel like having it there for you to use in the main game. True Hit doesn't even begin to compare to something like evolving a Pokemon on the account that True Hit is something that simply helps the player on an invisible level. Whether you know it exists or not doesn't hurt you at all. And even if you know of its existence, it still doesn't help you that much because you can't actually see or know the seeds without some sort of tool to actually check for the RNs being generated. Pokemon evolving through cryptic means is FAR more of a problem. True Hit is more comparable to invisible badge boosts that the player receives over the course of the game for defeating gyms. Not being able to know how to evolve a Pokemon is more akin to not being able to know how to promote a character in Fire Emblem.

I never played before 3rd gen, so I can't say- but yeah, that seems like a poor choice. And natures are like EVs- once again, something that doesn't really impact single player and is more a multiplayer thing. And unlike EVs, they bothered to make things quite clear now.

It doesn't matter if they are minor or not. That's way too much invisible nonsense for no clear reason. And I still find EVs kinda lame how they are done. It's not IV level of garbage, but it's still a far cry worse than it could be.

Opinions are nice. Going after people who disagree with you isn't. If you had just left your original post as "I'm so burnt out on the series now that probably nothing will get me back into it", I would've been A.O.K. But then ending it off as you did (backhandedly attacking those who disagree with you) rubbed me the wrong way.

It's pretty obvious we have different opinions on things- and I'm fine with that. It's completely OK that you don't like Pokemon, and I see how that could be the case.

Don't even try that. You totally went after fucciboi for saying the game was stale as fuck. And I then in returned responded because you somehow say it wasn't stale by saying things that people feel should already have been fixed (which is what prompted me to respond). You can't take this stance of everyone is being a douche because you don't like what they said-- which is what you've been doing this entire time.

Don't even try that. You totally went after fucciboi for saying the game was stale as fuck. And I then in returned responded because you somehow say it wasn't stale by saying things that people feel should already have been fixed (which is what prompted me to respond). You can't take this stance of everyone is being a douche because you don't like what they said-- which is what you've been doing this entire time.

I wanted to see if he could articulate on things- I disagreed, certainly. I said that there had been changes in Sun and Moon, and that the series had taken a notable step forward- I also pointed out that if you find it stale in spite of all that, then you're probably just burnt out on the series in general (something you expressed). I did not "go after him because of a different opinion"; as it stands, he hasn't said a single thing and you've mostly just been typing up walls of text.

I really have nothing else to say here- neither of us will dissuade the other, so what's the point?

Because you aren't making any sense. What the hell are you saying here? I'm not playing any cards here. You really are speaking complete nonsense. Banging your hands on the keyboard and having oaihsdfohasfpohsaefoih would make more sense at this point.

COOL IT. This is extremely disrespectful, and if you can't respond to the other person's arguments without resorting to shit like this, don't bother posting.

You know, is it really that hard to imagine that to the Pokemon fans, the positives outnumber the negatives?

Yes, it has flaws, but to the fans, these flaws don't matter because they love the essence of the franchise.

If you don't like Pokemon, it's fine, but don't try to make the fans to be like crazy people because they like they like things you don't like.

The Water Temple is my favourite dungeon in Orcarina of Time
Dark type is one of the worst/overrated types in Pokemon
I didn't care about Roy coming back in Smash 4.
Twilight Princess was way to easy/long for a mature Zelda.
I like how most of the Gen 7 Pokemon aren't very fast. Speed is such an overpraised stat in the meta game.
I sense another dark age in Pokemon games.
Nintendo fans should stop complaining about how Nintendo games offer "hand holding" gimmicks. You do realize they are optional and can even have catch to using them right?
Dowsing was an awesome feature in Skyward Sword.
I don't want Resident Evil 7 to be a clone of FPS horror games like Amnesia.
Sonic Generations and Mario 3D World were very boring games.

COOL IT. This is extremely disrespectful, and if you can't respond to the other person's arguments without resorting to shit like this, don't bother posting.

Very well. I'm leaving the topic. I'm not even mad, but it's clear that responding IS a waste of time.

If you don't like Pokemon, it's fine, but don't try to make the fans to be like crazy people because they like they like things you don't like.

And this is why I'm leaving the topic. I never tried anything like this.

here's a few more:

I don't like ChoosenShipping/ChosenShipping (Blue (f) x Silver in Special). Silver literally calls her nee-san, I can't see their relationship as being romantic at all, at least from Silver's end. Blue might have romantic feelings, but being in an actual relationship would be very awkward. Both the American and Singaporean English versions do their utmost to make Silver's view of her clear.

Similarly, I don't like FrontierShipping (Crystal x Emerald) that much either, despite the lack of sibling addressment. Crys was a volunteer at Emerald's orphanage... she basically helped raise him. It's kinda strange.

Edit:

The Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario are nicer than Color Splash in terms of graphics.

Those white outlines bother me.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

- Super Metroid is a badly designed game

- Generation 1 of Pokemon is the best.

- Case 3 of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All is not the worst case in the series, case 3 of Apollo Justice is.

- Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth is the best localised AA game, while Apollo Justice is the worst.

- Hideo Kojima is a hack.

Oh, here's another unpopular opinion I never mentioned.

I hate Anju in Zelda: MM and hate that Kafei marries her and I hate their sidequest as a result. Your reward for it is pretty stupid and useless too (it has one tiny little use and that's it).

Oh, here's another unpopular opinion I never mentioned.

I hate Anju in Zelda: MM and hate that Kafei marries her and I hate their sidequest as a result. Your reward for it is pretty stupid and useless too (it has one tiny little use and that's it).

Why? (I'm playing MM 3D right now!)

1-The motion controls of skyward sword where actually insanely fun to use and was very accurate (unless you where trying to stab)

2-The fight with Demise was probably the most badass thing in the whole franchise, there is lightning everywhere and you get punished hard for misreading him, it really feels like I am actually locked in a deadly swordfight

3-Sinnoh was the most interesting pokemon region due to all the optional places to explore (like the cave under the cycling bridge) and because of the awesome post game

4-Unova is the least interesting because you basically walk around in a circle, no exploration or backtracking and a boring evil team (Black/white 2 fixed this but I skipped it because Black and White was such a disappointment) also the pokeathlon no longer exists which is another point against it.
3- House is probably the worst map in R6 seige because it is so cramped I feel like there is no-where that I have any safety
4-Dragon Age II is better than Dragon Age Origins in most ways

5-Final Fantasy 6 is the best in the series (actually I think this one isn't that uncommon)
6-Xenoblade X has an amazing story and engaging characters and the ending doesn't bother me (never played the first Xenoblade so I can't compare the two)

7-The combat in X was probably the best in any game I played recently and sniper rifles where the best for infinite overdrive builds because of eagle eye (i think that is the right one)

8-The third case of appolo justice is one of the best in the series in my opinion (The one at the concert), I never saw the twists coming, I was genuinely stumped on how any one could have been the murderer

Edited by Mackc2