Mobius Final Fantasy

Quintessence

This Square Enix game has been for around 2 months and I'm completely addicted to it, but would also like to share my thoughts about it and, why not, discuss other stuff about it here.

Its visuals are awesome, its gameplay is turn based and is really good, the multiple options the player has to choose among big batches of abilities and jobs makes it really hard to stop playing it. The story is pretty standard regarding the RPG scenario, prophecy, Warrior of Light, world in peril, a princess imprisoned, etc. But it also features side quest (Exploration Maps) and a cool Online Multiplayer.

I was wondering if there's anybody here that also play the game and share thoughts/discuss stuff about it here.

Played it, but I lost my data and don't really feel like getting it back. And even if I decide to forego my data, I won't get the Brotherhood or my Yuna card back, so nah.

But it was pretty fun though, the only time I drew for classes I got Assassin which was neat and White Mage right after my Onion class unlocked White Mage, so it was annoyingly timed.

.....Typing that made me want to play it again.

Edited by Soledai

The Chocobos made it worth it for a bit.

Been busy with other stuff, but I do try to drop in from time to time. The grind is really heavy, but I'm determined to make my Combat Surgeon the best that there ever was!

The Chocobos made it worth it for a bit.Been busy with other stuff, but I do try to drop in from time to time. The grind is really heavy, but I'm determined to make my Combat Surgeon the best that there ever was!

Oh right the Chocobos made my day at maxing Siegfried (Ice Sword) up to 4*. So far my cards are Gladiator, Magus, Royal Guard and Skirmisher. But there's so much to do!

Also, the new Exploration is great that I'm grinding to level up Wind abilities for Mage and Ice abilities for Hunter, plus the Summon Tickets it might have!

The moment when you realize any Summon Tickets spent are WORTH IT.

Last month I did a 4☆ Greater Ability Summon to get a capped ability, and got capped Earthdance (the wyvern), but fuck I had only Skirmisher.

But after getting a few Summon Tickets via El Dorado and Chapter 3, Part I cleared completely plus some gathered magicite, I did a job summon, and omg I got this

[spoiler=Big image]Dancer.png

SO WORTH IT. Now I can use the capped Earthdance and show off my healing abilities on Multiplayer YES

Something rather humorous has come up

JP Mobius apparently coming to PC in November, of course.

Pre-registration for the PC version is available now at the game’s official website. Square Enix will gift users a number of in-game bonuses based on the amount of pre-registrations it receives (Phoenix Down at 5,000 registrations, Elixir at 10,000, Revival Ticket at 15,000, Summon Ticket at 20,000, and Glow Star at 30,000).

Edited by Soledai