Unpopular options on Pokemon!

Anythingbutit

This would be so much better on an actual Pokemon but whatever...
I know there are a multitude of things like this, but I don't care about how you hate that Ash isn't shipped with May enough, or people thinking Brock is a racist character, I more wanna know things pertaining to actual Pokemon. Like what's your least favorite thing about a Pokemon's design, do you hate the new Alolan forms? Is Pikachu too overrated? I'd say no, because Greninja exists, and Pikachu is underused compared to that shit show. But this isn't really about what I think, cause apparently actual people think Anime Jesus Ash-Greninja was a good idea, and if you do, say it! But don't come here spouting your opinion, not giving a reason why, and then starting flame wars with people who disagree. Also, please if you disagree with someone's opinion or think it's wrong, be nice, and respectfully disagree with them. If you can't be respectful, then frankly I don't want you saying anything, because I really don't want this being like shut down or something because it's just a flame pit.

Thanks so much for actually caring enough to read through this whole thing!

Pokken is the best Pokemon game I've ever played.

I will never be able to look at those boring turn-based rpgs menus the same way knowing how much better actually performing those moves is.