Sun and Moon Team-Talking (new 'mons spoilers)

Emerson

Nothing on Lycanroc- though to be honest I'm thinking both forms have the same base stats and just different appearances/movepools.

I posted the starter video in the main datamine thread- you may want to watch that, as it goes over everything on the starters.

I seen the video on Smogon actually.

I'm trying to avoid the dataming thread, since it has story spoilers.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Base stat leak(?)]Base stats are here. Maybe.

http://pastebin.com/GwZBGpfx

These don't have the names for the unrevealed pokemon, yet we know them from the leaker. Also this doesn't have any kind of source behind it.

Take this with a grain of salt actually. Especially because it is missing Decidueye's, Incineroar's, and Primarina's names.

Edited by Konnor97

I'm gonna leave the list here, but I think it's fake. We know the starters' names from official trailers. They should be on that list.

Yeah, it seems kinda suspect- though what we do know does line up with it.

I'm gonna leave the list here, but I think it's fake. We know the starters' names from official trailers. They should be on that list.

It might be fake.

Mostly because Wishiwashi's stats are wrong.

Compare Wishiwashi's stats in that list to this picture:

6a0.jpg

Edited by Water Mage

Looks like Pikpek does learn Bullet Seed...

Awww....

But Decidueye isn't fast, so pokedex discrepancy is still a thing.

And really, keep the Empoleon avi if you want. It looks nice.

Why does Gamefreak really want a tanky meta?

At least I called Lycanroc's forms having no stat differences. Wait crap they do.

Edited by The DanMan

But Decidueye isn't fast, so pokedex discrepancy is still a thing.

And really, keep the Empoleon avi if you want. It looks nice.

Thanks! It's from Pokemon Conquest.

And I love the Pokemon sprites from that game. There are some really good ones.

Why does Gamefreak really want a tanky meta?

At least I called Lycanroc's forms having no stat differences. Wait crap they do.

I'm more surprised at the number of physical attackers. And there some Pokemon that I didn't expect to be physical attackers, such as Mimikyu, Bruxish and Komala.

Especially Komala, the small thing has a base attack of 115!

I'm more surprised at the number of physical attackers. And there some Pokemon that I didn't expect to be physical attackers, such as Mimikyu, Bruxish and Komala.

Especially Komala, the small thing has a base attack of 115!

Komala and Mimikyu are big WTFs.

Araquanid, as the one member of my team I chose from the original datamine, looks interesting with 132 spd. Since it learns the newly buffed leech life and infestation, it's looking like a hard counter for special-oriented mons that bug is effective against- it can trap them in with infestation and recover with leech life.

Komala and Mimikyu are big WTFs.

Araquanid, as the one member of my team I chose from the original datamine, looks interesting with 132 spd. Since it learns the newly buffed leech life and infestation, it's looking like a hard counter for special-oriented mons that bug is effective against- it can trap them in with infestation and recover with leech life.

Actually, Araquanid has 132 Special Defense. It's Speed is actually 42.

Ah, my bad.

It's force of habit.

It's fine.

Anyways, in the other thread I posted something that's probably more suitable for this one:

"So, Alolan Vulpix and Shandshrew seem to be Sun and Moon exclusives respectively, as well as Turtonator and Drampa.

Why they didn't confirm this before, I have no idea."

I'm glad I have a friend who's getting Sun.

It's fine.

Anyways, in the other thread I posted something that's probably more suitable for this one:

"So, Alolan Vulpix and Shandshrew seem to be Sun and Moon exclusives respectively, as well as Turtonator and Drampa.

Why they didn't confirm this before, I have no idea."

I'm glad I have a friend who's getting Sun.

I kinda suspected that with Turtonator and Drampa

Speaking of which, is there video like before with the Alola Forms? And any more news on version exclusives?

I kinda suspected that with Turtonator and Drampa

Speaking of which, is there video like before with the Alola Forms? And any more news on version exclusives?

Solgaleo and Lunala are version exclusive.

Edited by Konnor97

Seriosuly though any more news on version exclusives?

And thanks for the video on Alolan Forms! They didn't change the stats a lot or at all I think...

Is there a list on the new moves?

Not that I know of. At least for Alolan mons.

https://paste.ee/r/mvJ70 Moves with their power as a Z-Move. ! mean they've been changed from a previous gen. New moves are at the end.

I didn't know that

Cosmog evolves into Cosmoem (the cocoon orb thing) at level 43, and that evolves into Solgaleo/Lunala at level 53 depending on your version. Kinda like Rockruff.

Edited by Konnor97

Cosmog evolves into Cosmoem (the cocoon orb thing) at level 43, and that evolves into Solgaleo/Lunala at level 53 depending on your version. Kinda like Rockruff.

Do you have to use it yourself? Is it yours, or what? Lurantis had Lunaala at level 55.

I'm pretty sure it was sarcasm.

Solgaleo and Lunala are version exclusive.

I didn't know that

but hey maybe im wrong

Edited by Emerson