Gen 2 Pairing Question

LowTierFE7Tresh

Seliph's Waifu  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I pair Seliph with?

Second gen pairings are only relevant for proximity criticals and minor ending shenanigans... don't worry too much over them.

Edited by TheEnd

Just pair him with who you think he's cutest with, gen 2 pairings aren't as important. Still, a paired Celice is better then a single Celice, if only so he has some company once the war's over. Alternately, play the game naturally and see who nature dictates he falls for! (For me, Celice gets Lana, while Patty and Lakche got Shanan and Jo-bro respectively, but that's just my view.)

Gen 2 pairings don't matter, but if I remember correctly, there is a glitch I think to get Seliph paired with Julia, and incest is wincest, so do that. But otherwise, always Seliph with Lana. Too cute together. Also I think he gets a convo in the last chapter that gives him some stats. Same with Shannan and Larcei. I don't know, it's been about a year since I've beaten that game, and I'm just now playing through it again for the 3rd time.