Questions about FE 7, and how to get certain features

fxd

Hey, pretty new here, but I've been lurking around the forums and trying to get into hacking..

Before i start though, I have a few questions.

How do you get 3-way battling? if there's the ally team, with two other enemy teams who go against each other, or even 4 way where all teams (green, purple, red, blue) are all against each other. colours from the link arena

What programs would you use to portrait create??

Which programs would you use to change the battle palette? I've been trying to find this one out for a while.

1.-This is hard, but you have to change some Bytes, the Green Units can attack you or the enemy, thats that, you have to change some AI bytes,BUUUT that is all i know, Ask Ghast, he uses this on his hack Bloodlines.

2.-To create Portraits i recomend you to use usenti, it is the standart tool for spriting since its pallete wise, it will keep the palletes and you wont went messed up if you only use 16 colors(GBA LIMIT)

3.-To pallete editing, you need two: FERecolor, for you to edit the palletes y PalleteAssembler, to insert them in your room, both work together very well,(FeREcolor spits data that Palleteaseembler can insert) all this software is here on the resources forum. Good luck on hacking dude.

1.-This is hard, but you have to change some Bytes, the Green Units can attack you or the enemy, thats that, you have to change some AI bytes,BUUUT that is all i know, Ask Ghast, he uses this on his hack Bloodlines.

2.-To create Portraits i recomend you to use usenti, it is the standart tool for spriting since its pallete wise, it will keep the palletes and you wont went messed up if you only use 16 colors(GBA LIMIT)

3.-To pallete editing, you need two: FERecolor, for you to edit the palletes y PalleteAssembler, to insert them in your room, both work together very well,(FeREcolor spits data that Palleteaseembler can insert) all this software is here on the resources forum. Good luck on hacking dude.

Thanks for the reply

The 3-way battling is a lot more than changing AI bytes; that's just the toggle.

Okay, well I think I'll try asking Ghast.