Why did Manfloy kidnap Deirdre to marry Alvis?

Itsuki Angel XV

[spoiler=reason] Manfloy is evil. He wants to revive his evil dragon. To revive evil dragon, we need someone with Major Lopt blood. Minor + minor = major. Deirdre + Alvis = Julius, and we have our vessel for evil dragon. And as to why Manfloy kidnapped Deirdre, well I somehow doubt she'd do all that with her memory intact...

Because his parents both had minor Lopto blood. Two times the same minor blood becomes major, like if you pair Ayra and Holyn their kids have major Odo Blood despite both parents only having minor themselves.
Julia simply inherited the major Naga blood from her Mother.

[spoiler=reason] Manfloy is evil. He wants to revive his evil dragon. To revive evil dragon, we need someone with Major Lopt blood. Minor + minor = major. Deirdre + Alvis = Julius, and we have our vessel for evil dragon. And as to why Manfloy kidnapped Deirdre, well I somehow doubt she'd do all that with her memory intact...

As if she even she even didn't listen Sigurd when he said "Don't go out the castle,you have to take care of Seliph."

Not only did she not listen and got kidnapped,her memories were erased!But then,just when Alvis was going to kill Sigurd,He gets Deirdre out and lets her see him.But then,she remembers that she married Sigurd,but Alvis wouldn't let her touch him.So,she was killed 17 years later by her own son,but since minor + minor =major,Julius called her by "Deirdre".

As if she even she even didn't listen Sigurd when he said "Don't go out the castle,you have to take care of Seliph."

Not only did she not listen and got kidnapped,her memories were erased!But then,just when Alvis was going to kill Sigurd,He gets Deirdre out and lets her see him.But then,she remembers that she married Sigurd,but Alvis wouldn't let her touch him.So,she was killed 17 years later by her own son,but since minor + minor =major,Julius called her by "Deirdre".

No, he'd never said that, I don't know where you get that idea.

No, he'd never said that, I don't know where you get that idea.

No,he told Shanan to watch Deirdre because he has to seize Madino.So I am right.You're wrong.Manfroy found the book of Loptousou.Gave it to Julius,when he was 18 (old enough in the games to fight,unlike Julia)Julia felt like she was at least 12 or 17.