Mitama Mother

runawayaqua

Actually, Azama's modifiers slant very physical, with +2 Strength, -3 Magic, and +1 Speed and Defense. I'm sure you could make a decent character out of a Mitama with a magic-slanted mother, but her father's modifiers definitely slant her a lot more towards physical as something to specialize in. It looks to me like someone like Oboro or Effie (if you're playing Revelation), or perhaps Hinoka or Kagero, would best compliment Mitama's innate specialties.

Even with Sakura or Felicia as her mother, she'll still have a net negative Magic modifier at -1. The only way to get it to be positive would be to marry Azama with a +Mag Corrin, but even that only gets it up to +1.

Yeah, Mitama is best used as a physical unit. As is her father actually (Dread Fighter Azama was incredibly deadly on my Birthright Lunatic run). I recommend giving her Hinoka or Oboro as a mom in Birthright, but definitely Effie in Revelations. She'll be a beast, Pass the Fighter line to her through M!Kana and you get an absolute murderous Berserker!Mitama.

If you are still intent on doing a magical Mitama, Orochi also does help her magic growth. It won't be amazing, but not unworkable.

Edited by Nanima²

Yeah, Mitama is best used as a physical unit. As is her father actually (Dread Fighter Azama was incredibly deadly on my Birthright Lunatic run). I recommend giving her Hinoka or Oboro as a mom in Birthright, but definitely Effie in Conquest. She'll be a beast, Pass the Fighter line to her through M!Kana and you get an absolute murderous Berserker!Mitama.

If you are still intent on doing a magical Mitama, Orochi also does help her magic growth. It won't be amazing, but not unworkable.

Erm, I think you mean Revelations...

@OP: as was stated earlier, Mitama is actually physically inclined despite starting out as a healer (ditto for Azama). So if you have some physically inclined mothers left over, you'd do well to consider those instead.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I've been replaying Birthright lately (a lot better than I remember), and I made her mother... Azura. She has been pretty insane with Azura as her mother, +5 Speed cap and a 70 growth rate in speed.

That actually.... sounds really good, haha. Might wanna try that.

I've been replaying Birthright lately (a lot better than I remember), and I made her mother... Azura. She has been pretty insane with Azura as her mother, +5 Speed cap and a 70 growth rate in speed.

Not too shabby, just be careful about not getting her hit by anything..