I Challenge you!

itzcoatl

Hi everyone, I think you know why you entered to this post, but if it is not obvious, well, I am challenging you!

Yes, I am challenging everyone who has the next things:

-Fire Emblem Fates: Any version of the game

-Is in the American Fire Emblem Fates Servers: Sorry for the ones who are in the EU/OC/JP Servers, but my 3ds is from America

-Anyone that is wanting a challenge.

What is the challenge:

Defeat my castle army: My castle army is a very hard army

post-26116-0-99267600-1477714518_thumb.jpg

You can see my Layout there

What are the conditions to win:

DEFEAT, not seizing, DEFEAT my whole army.

If you seize it your win will not count for the challenge.

Take a screenshot of it: You can take a screenshot by going to the home menu and then to the miiverse app of Nintendo 3DS

It must be on my feedback in my castle.

You can only try it once per day.

What you would win:

-In the Serenes Forest Chat I would call you Milord or Milady [insert your name here]

-When you enter to the chat I will say to you: Welcome back Milord/Milady [insert your name here]

-You will gain my respect.

-When I have a free day in the month you can choose for me from a pool of characters of Fates, what character you want me to draw. (I have atleast 1 free day every month).

-If you SEIZE my castle then, good for you because you seized a hard castle but you didnt beat my army

The prizes will last to you atleast 1 month.

If you defeated my army, you can try to defeat it again the next month.

My army is getting stronger every day, so, start now and try it now that is not that powerful.

I will put to you some images of my army.

post-26116-0-99267600-1477714518_thumb.jpg

Thats my Castle Layout.

post-26116-0-73942800-1477767255_thumb.jpg

You can see who is in my army

post-26116-0-50103400-1477767256_thumb.jpg

Thats my information, there you can go and take my castle address.

Well, I think thats all, if I need to update something I will put something like this:

------------------------------

[ UPDATE: ]

Updated things :)

With nothing more to add, thats my challenge, I hope you like it and try to DEFEAT my whole army.

Thanks for passing by.

Will challenge again later. I do have some suggestions since my initial fight was a gauge of strength. Takumi needs Point Blank. Would make him super deadly or at least deadlier? Took him out in one shot since he could not retaliate. Secondly I see alot of skill proc skills. Only issue is the rate of procing. Yeah the weapons makes up for it by pure damage but the rate in which those skills fire off seems low by at least 15% to 20% It would be different if half of them had skill at around 45 to 50. Reason being is most skills have a proc bonus of 0.5% to 2% which means you could get the potential chance to proc and slaughter things more often.

Edited by Sahliel

Posted · Hidden by eclipse, October 31, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by eclipse, October 31, 2016 - No reason given

Hello! I have no evidence that I defeated you. It was very hard to defeat you as I lost 2 of my BEST units with max stats. It was very difficult.

All units defeated.

Then, you got evidence and all, so Congratulations

You are the first winner, from here to 30 of november you will gain this:

-In the Serenes Forest Chat I would call you Milord or Milady [insert your name here]

-When you enter to the chat I will say to you: Welcome back Milord/Milady [insert your name here]

-You will gain my respect.

-When I have a free day in the month you can choose for me from a pool of characters of Fates, what character you want me to draw. (I have atleast 1 free day every month).

For the last one I will send you a message when I get my free day, there you will be able to choose from a list of characters.

It was a good battle(i beat your royal brothers and sister,but forgot to screenshot,maybe tomorrow i will challenge you again) also i suggest change the replicate skill the AI never used on castle battles.

Pst: Thanks my Ophelia need replicate.

Edited by Sieghart

Hello itzcoatl, I took on your challenge for fun and I won. And yes, I did defeated all your units.

Here's a screenshot of my victory : http://i.imgur.com/gL6OWdr.jpg

(And here's my Miiverse post, just in case that link doesn't work; https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0fO68RP9A).

Also, thank you for the Ophelia. I needed one with Life Taker and Replicate.

(Gosh, I really hope I don't come off as rude and/or egotistical... I'm very sorry if I did).

Edited by December Knight

Hello itzcoatl, I took on your challenge for fun and I won. And yes, I did defeated all your units.

(And here's my Miiverse post, just in case that link doesn't work; https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0fO68RP9A).

(Gosh, I really hope I don't come off as rude and/or egotistical... I'm very sorry if I did).

Oh, hi, CONGRATULATIONS, you are the second one completing the challenge, :D

I did end up beating you fairly. Just did not take screenshots, mainly cause I am not worried about rewards. Also that dusk dragon statue is a must destroy if you expect to live. I mean christ. It was murder getting to it and killing the golems.

Hi now i have proof of my victory.

As they said:

Una imagen vale más que mil palabras.

I did end up beating you fairly. Just did not take screenshots, mainly cause I am not worried about rewards. Also that dusk dragon statue is a must destroy if you expect to live. I mean christ. It was murder getting to it and killing the golems.

Congratulations, 3rd and 4rd winners.

I all the winners because now I know when I will get my free day this month, then I will let you choose the character and you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh. Pass, then. Have fun

Challenge has been completed. 3DS is not updated, can't take screenshot.

Hi now i have proof of my victory.

As they said:

Una imagen vale más que mil palabras.

For the 5 winners, i will send you a strawpoll, with the lists of characters you can choose.

For the 5 winners, i will send you a strawpoll, with the lists of characters you can choose.

?????

But... I didn't even take your challenge....?? That's kind of what 'pass' means, if that wasn't clear .-. as in, I'll pass on it, no thank you.

I guess you thought I meant 'I passed the challenge'...? But um, no, I didn't, hah. =w= I was too intimidated, frankly.

• 1 month later...