Help needed with chapter 11.

I have given at least seven or so tries on this chapter and nothing I do works. I'm trying to get all three houses and get Zihark, but every single time something goes wrong, either Oscar gets killed due to his low speed, or Jill comes in and kills someone/gets killed, Or other things like that. Nothing I've tried has worked and I'm close to dropping the game altogether because of how frustrated I am. I'm not interested in getting bonus EXP at all, I only want the items you can procure in this chapter.

I usually send Lethe up to the top right to recruit Zihark, (he recruits himself onto either of the Laguz)

I have Titania rush the middle house to get it, as it can be difficult otherwise with the large quantity of knights and cavs near the middle, hand axe + hammer should be enough to kill the mass quantity of enemies in the middle, so that usually works for me.

Lethe and Zihark are easily enough to kill the few enemies near the top of the map. Don't have Lethe visit the house though, as you won't get anything, I don't remember if they close their doors immediately or if you can still go in with someone else but I wouldn't risk it.

Southernmost house is the easiest to get.

I have everyone else clean up the enemies at the beginning of the map, before moving on, after most of everything is killed, just stay out of the boss range until you're ready to fight him, as the BK doesn't appear until the boss attacks you, and only moves half his movement unless you're in his range, so you have plently of time after you trigger him to finish the chapter.

Jill won't move if you aren't in her range, so just stay out of it.

I don't think this chapter is too hard, I hope I could give at least some decent advice.
Just take it slow most of the chapter. Only near the end do you need to speed up and even then there should be very few enemies left by the time that's necessary.

I usually send Lethe up to the top right to recruit Zihark, (he recruits himself onto either of the Laguz)

You can actually spare the vigilantes (or whatever they were called) that way if you get the timing right. Just don't recruit Zihark until you're able to finish the chapter on the same turn - that way you can visit the house in the NE with Zihark and since you're instantly ending the map, the vigilantes can't suicide into him.

Jill doesn't move unless you leave someone in her attack range, so mark her range to make sure you don't kill her by accident.

The BK behaves differently on Normal and Hard. On NM, he only moves (and will kill) if someone's in range. It's possible to find a spot outside his range to reach Zihark on the next turn with a transformed Laguz.

On Hard, he does move as Sophie already mentioned. You could try to bait him south by placing Marcia just outside his range to make sure he doesn't block the northern route towards Zihark. On both modes, you might want to either bring both Lethe and Mordecai or give your Laguz of choice the Laguz Stone to make sure you have a transformed Laguz ready to get Zihark.

Finally, none of the items you can get is absolutely crucial for the rest of the game. It's great if you can get them (Dracoshield, Elwind and Killer Lance is a nice loot, after all), but while the +2 Defense is nice, both your mages and lance users will do just fine with forged weapons anyway (and Elwind is even available in the shop later). So if you just can't do all the side objectives, you should probably just let it slide for the sake of your sanity. ;) But really, it would be a shame if you had to put this game down just because of this one chapter.

Good Luck!

Chapter 11 can defintiely be one of the trickier chapters to get all of the loot on - I'd personally recommend doing the following:

First of all, you want to bring most of your normal units, plus Lethe. And, if he's managed to level strength and speed at least once (or you think you can level him in the chapter), bring Volke, I'll explain why later. Actually, probably bring him anyway, but especially if he has at least 13 strength and 14 speed.

You'll obviously want to start off by killing the surrounding enemies, and moving out for the central house with most of your troops towards the central house, while Lethe moves upwards to recruit Zihark. Rather than sending Lethe directly towards him, though, I'd recommend sending her past the closed house directly north of you - you'll want to keep your distance from this house later on, but for now it's safe, and this path lets Lethe clear out the enemy cavaliers who can otherwise be quite dangerous to Zihark. She should be able to recruit him in just one or two more turns, then have him immediately visit the northmost house for a killer lance.

Regarding the other two houses, the lower one containing a dracoshield should be easy enough to get. It's mostly only protected by weak vigilantes who anyone can beat, plus one or two proper soldiers, so just one or two of your less essential units should suffice for that. The house one street up is a lot harder - I believe the thief reaches it on turn 2 if you don't manage to stop him, and the enemy soldiers can sometimes end up walling the place off from you. You'll probably want most of your strong units over here, so you can break through the enemy lines, and then get someone with good movement to either block off the house from the thief or just visit it right away. There is definitely a risk of overextending here, though, one does have to be pretty careful not to leave themselves open, and since all you get from the house is an Elwind, it's definitely not worth anyone's life.

Once the houses are done, and the time pressure's off, you shouldn't have much trouble getting the rest of your troops through to the end of the streets, where they can meet up ready to go north towards the objective. There's a priest at the end there - have Volke steal his staff, and then either kill him or just leave him. Make sure Volke still has inventory space, there's another important theft to make if his stats are high enough.

Timing's crucial for this next bit - you want to put someone tough with a javelin or hand axe just into range of the boss, so he attacks with his bow. When you do this, make sure Lethe and Zihark are minding their distance from that house I mentioned earlier - the closed one Lethe ran past. They, and all other units, need to be over 8 spaces away, else they're pretty much dead for certain. Though bear in mind Jill will probably be appearing about this time as well, so don't run too far back or she may be a danger. It's probably best to rescue Zihark with Lethe and just hide in the corner.

The important thing about getting the boss to attack with his bow is that it leaves his laguzslayer unequipped so that a levelled-up Volke will be able to steal it, which is undeniably very handy. This is the last important bit of loot to pick up this chapter - after this it's just a rush to the finish. You can kill the boss if you want the exp and master seal, but it's not essential and you will really have to hurry from this point forward, so it may be more efficient to just surround him with weak or non-combat units now he only has a bow. Bear in mind that once the boss has been involved in combat, the Black Knight will appear from the aforementioned house, and start chasing you down. It's entirely possible for him to go after Lethe and Zihark up in their corner, and you can quickly find yourself getting trapped between him and Jill, which suffice to say is not a good place to be. You should, all going well, have two or three free turns before he really starts presenting a problem, and that should be plenty to get away if you move quickly. Remember that any unit can trigger the objective, not just Ike, so best is to have mounted units rush ahead to the goal. The objective is guarded by a knight, who you should be able to kill with Titania, possibly needing the assistance of another unit such as Kieran or Oscar. All going well, you should be left at least one spare unit in range to capture the objective and end the map just about in time.

So that's my approach anyway. Hope it helps, and good luck!