Introduction - André The Kid

André The kid

Online name: André The Kid
DoB: 11/11/1999
Favourite FE Game: Sacred Stones (Genealogy of the Holy war comes as a close second)
Favourite Game (other than FE): Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Favourite FE Character: Joshua (How not to like him?)
Least Favourite game: Maybe Bubsy 3d? Who knows xD
Sports: Football (European xD), and Tennis
Online friends:
Favourite music: Rock
Favourite artist/band: AC/DC
Favourite song: Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
Hobbies: Video games, Anime, Mánga collecting, History and Programming!

Can't Wait to meet everyone here!

Welcome to the site man, hope you stick around for a while!

What is it that you like about Sacred Stones? That game gets a lot of heat sometimes but I really like that one too. Any other bands besides AC/DC that you're into?

Welcome to the site man, hope you stick around for a while!

What is it that you like about Sacred Stones? That game gets a lot of heat sometimes but I really like that one too. Any other bands besides AC/DC that you're into?

About Sacred Stones?

I'd say maybe Nostalgia.

It was the first Fire emblem I played, and i Still own the full boxed version along with my nintendo Ds (Yes i played on the Ds on the gba slot).

But if I had to say one thing....

The promotions.

For me, it has so much diversity in promotion. You can have 20 different Playthroughs and never have every character with the same class. I'm always replaying the game on the hardest difficulty, and after so long, it still bites me in the ass if i don't grind, but i love every single moment of it.

Then comes the supports.

For me, Supports in Fe8 are easier to come across (easier than Fe7), and much more memorable, like Joshua's betting system with everyone, or L'arachel just getting nervous from seeing Ephraim's Shoulder (Laughed so hard xD).

And the map, along with the accessibility.

With Fe8, i was able to discover everything on my own (except for the secret shop locations, don't judge me).

While in Fe7, I didn't know how to get most of the promotion items, with meant i only promoted 3/4 units, being them Sain, Kent, Oswin and Erk.

I know it might be a nitpick, and although I really liked Fe7, it just never grew on me as Fe8 did.

About bands?

Well, although AC/DC is my favorite, any Rock Related Band gets a pass from me, Unless it becomes really heavy metal (like Rammstein).

Good to get to know you!

Online name: André The Kid

DoB: 11/11/1999

Favourite FE Game: Sacred Stones (Genealogy of the Holy war comes as a close second)

Favourite Game (other than FE): Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Favourite FE Character: Joshua (How not to like him?)

Least Favourite game: Maybe Bubsy 3d? Who knows xD

Sports: Football (European xD), and Tennis

Online friends:

Favourite music: Rock

Favourite artist/band: AC/DC

Favourite song: Thunderstruck (AC/DC)

Hobbies: Video games, Anime, Mánga collecting, History and Programming!

Can't Wait to meet everyone here!

Hello there! Sacred Stones is one of favorites too because of the numerous promotions. Have you actually played Bubsy 3D? If so, is it as terrible as it seems?

Hello and welcome to the forums, you're from Portugal and like football, I mean isnt it your best sport? :P that aside top 5 anime?

it is our best sport, and also the most controversial.

As a Benfica fan (Three times champions in a Row!!!!) I have to say that there is too much bullshit, as everyone complaining about the referees and corruption stuff.

Oh, and don't get me started on the Ultras. Geez. It's great, but incredibly controversial.

Top 5 Anime:

- Stein's Gate (It was One of the best anime ever)

- Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood

- Gintama (Funny as hell )

- Fairy tail (The orginal Anime, not 2014, was a much needed breath of fresh air in the shounen genre)

- Maybe Angel beats? It was great, but i can't think of another one right now.

Hello there! Sacred Stones is one of favorites too because of the numerous promotions. Have you actually played Bubsy 3D? If so, is it as terrible as it seems?

it is, even my sister could have done better level design, the controls are super funky, and the game just looks like the developers were high on acid when they did it, along with some of the cringiest jokes ever, it just tries too hard, and falls flat on its face.

Btw, it's even worse than it seems. Don't play it.

Edited by André The kid