Need help recovering from a 2 day binge.

Zerxen

So on the 30th of October, me and my family celebrated the birth of my sister; in doing so, we ate breakfast at Denny's and bought cake, ice cream, and sushi. As someone who had lost 30 lbs recently from religious dieting and excercise, I decided to make this my first official cheat day, not meal. It just so happens Halloween would come, leading me to binge a second time, eating leftover cake and consuming DOZENS of pieces of chocolate.

I am well aware that weight gain doesn't come instantly- it comes when excessive eating becomes a habit. I must've consumed 3000+ calories in each day need some advice in recovery from this act. Should I just resume my normal eating habits? As a 5 foot 5 and 135 lb male, I generally consume anywhere from 1800-2200 calories on a given day, though I am not sure what is my exact maintanence.

Edited by Zerxen

Just getting back into eating healthy meals and exercising is really the only thing I can suggest.

Figured. Will any weight gain (non water weight) come up from my actions? I swear, this has the most I have eaten in months.

bruh even by the flawed scale that is BMI youre doing alright at 5'5 135

are you sure youre not being a little too self-conscious? come on

treat yoself

I can gain 5 lbs and would still be at a healthy weight. As an asexual male with a very narrow range of interests, one of the few things on life I derive pleasure from is food. I should be worried since if this type of behavior occurs frequently, I may gain back the weight I lost.

what does your sexuality or range of interests have to do with anything lol

anyway look i get it you worked hard to get down to your current weight and dont wanna go back, you obviously take some measure of pride in your figure and i assume you were overweight before due to lack of self control which is why youre so worried now

to which i say

dont worry about it, if you had the discipline to lose 30 lbs you have the discipline to eat right

do a little extra working out if you really need to feel like doing something to scare off the calories

what does your sexuality or range of interests have to do with anything lol

anyway look i get it you worked hard to get down to your current weight and dont wanna go back, you obviously take some measure of pride in your figure and i assume you were overweight before due to lack of self control which is why youre so worried now

to which i say

dont worry about it, if you had the discipline to lose 30 lbs you have the discipline to eat right

do a little extra working out if you really need to feel like doing something to scare off the calories

It was mainly to put emphasis on how I look to food for pleasure. Anyway, should I just move back to my regular habits or is there anything I must compensate for?

I don't think you will gain that much weight from only two days of not keeping an eye on what you eat, just go back to normal in terms of what you have been doing and maybe take a couple of extra walks if you are really worried.

I don't think you will gain that much weight from only two days of not keeping an eye on what you eat, just go back to normal in terms of what you have been doing and maybe take a couple of extra walks if you are really worried.

That seems to be the consensus. I am drinking extra water to lose the water weight.

That seems to be the consensus. I am drinking extra water to lose the water weight.

Yeah, go with what you were doing. Splurging every once in a while won't make you gain weight, unless it becomes a habit.