The Corrin Solo Challenge (sorta)

DragonFlames

Heya, friends of the Forest and fellow video game enthusiasts!

I finally got some free time again after a rough period of studies, studies and more studies.

Anyways, recently, I got into a discussion with a friend whether or not it is possible to solo Conquest with Corrin (with some kind of pair-up bot, like Jakob or Felicia) if you equip them with five Breaker skills or alternatively, four Breaker skills and Sol, Renewal or Nohrian Trust. (Currently testing this in Revelations on Hard)

Chapter 10 notwithstanding, I'd still say, based on how difficult Conquest is, it shouldn't be possible to do. Maybe on Normal but beyond that, I don't think it is entirely doable.

What do you think? Do you think this idea is ridiculous? Did any of you actually succeed in soloing Conquest with Corrin? If yes, how did you do it? Did you have a pair-up bot or did you not? Would you need one? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

I'd say a pairup bot is very helpful, with Nohrian Trust you can effectively use 5 proc skills while using good passive skills on Corrin. I don't know how well this would work in Conquest due to the various victory requirements(specifically defend a point and complete in a certain number of turns.

I did a Solo Birthright Run and I found that I was completely surrounded by enemies and it took many turns to kill them all.

If you are serious about doing this, then I'll recommend some skills for Corrin:

Vantage - if you are under half health, this can save you and give a chance to either kill or restore health

Awakening - If you are under half health, this gives a massive boost. If you can stay under half health with a sacrificial knife, berserker's axe, or Ganglari, then you can always have the Awakening Boost.

Nohrian Trust - pretty obvious.

I would suggest Female Corrin, because marrying Jakob gives great pairup bonuses along with his personal skill.

I'd say a pairup bot is very helpful, with Nohrian Trust you can effectively use 5 proc skills while using good passive skills on Corrin. I don't know how well this would work in Conquest due to the various victory requirements(specifically defend a point and complete in a certain number of turns.

I did a Solo Birthright Run and I found that I was completely surrounded by enemies and it took many turns to kill them all.

If you are serious about doing this, then I'll recommend some skills for Corrin:

Vantage - if you are under half health, this can save you and give a chance to either kill or restore health

Awakening - If you are under half health, this gives a massive boost. If you can stay under half health with a sacrificial knife, berserker's axe, or Ganglari, then you can always have the Awakening Boost.

Nohrian Trust - pretty obvious.

I would suggest Female Corrin, because marrying Jakob gives great pairup bonuses along with his personal skill.

Yeah, that gets to be a problem if you don't class change to Dark Mage, Diviner or Ninja or something similar, since all the people with 2 range with try to hit you from afar, hence why I think the most effective method would be to use Breakers, at least for the weapons you're weak against (i.e. if you use swords, axes or lances, you use Shurikenbreaker, Tomebreaker and Bowbreaker along with whatever weapon you have a disadvantage against). Your suggestions make sense as well.

With Vantage and Awakening, I guess using Sol and/or Miracle alongside it would be mandatory, at least if you arenĀ“t using Nosferatu.

I think chapter 10 in particular is gonna be pretty difficult if you're just packing Corrin and their pair-up bot. Don't know if impossible, but... it's definitely gonna be a colossal strugle.

On the other hand, if you manage to make it into lategame, at least you should have a decent amount of money to spend on at least one or two eternal seals, since you'll probably want those for the final levels.

Edited by BANRYU

I think chapter 10 in particular is gonna be pretty difficult if you're just packing Corrin and their pair-up bot. Don't know if impossible, but... it's definitely gonna be a colossal strugle.

On the other hand, if you manage to make it into lategame, at least you should have a decent amount of money to spend on at least one or two eternal seals, since you'll probably want those for the final levels.

I think Conquest Chapter 10 might actually be the point where you'd fail the challenge. I've beaten that thing several times now during my equally several tries to make it to the endgame on Hard difficulty (which all utterly failed, fyi) and that chapter always gave me a run for my money and there were many, too many in fact, moments where everything could have gone terribly wrong if I didn't have certain units (Bowzu, Niles, Selena, even Nyx come to mind).

Edited by DragonFlames

If you make an exception for C10, Ninja Corrin can probably do it on hard. Dunno about Lunatic, stuff like C26-Endgame looks like huge trouble.

I did birthright lunatic solo. it actually got kinda tough at times.

My corn was a spearmaser with tomebraker draconic hex and renewel she also used a guard naginata through most of it.

I might try something similar for Rev