Who Here can Draw?

Naglfar94

Hello there everyone! it has been a long time since I step foot on this site. Anyways as the topic says who here can draw? And it does not have to be perfect either just decent enough. The reason why? Well I am making an odd request and not everyone will want to do so but some people do have this done get some assistance. Whoever says yes or is willing to do this for me we can discuss it in greater detail just send me a PM message up here and then guess can go from there.

Anyhow lately I have been creating OC`s (Original Characters) and you see I can`t draw not one bit to save my life and yes I have practiced and practiced for years and still cannot grasp it for anyone who may say to just do them myself heh me+drawing do not mix.

So I was wondering if anyone would like to be something of an artist for me from time to time I am not asking for a lot and you will not be drawing frequent just here and there very rarely. A friend of mine already drew one of my characters for me (which I will show in a picture at the end of this post) But my friend does not really do art requests and she only did it for just that 1 time.

I have all character details listed down for each character. I do have 1 requirement though the character must be draw anime/manga style so if anyone knows how to draw anime/manga even if just a tiny bit that would be great. Also of course all drawing would be credited to whoever drew it like for example when my friend drew my character Yume she signed her name on it and blah blah you get it right?

So yeah just that decent but not perfect drawing because I am not a picky nor bossy person you do whatever your abilities bring you and I really have not much say as I am not the one drawing it and able to draw manga/anime atleast a tiny bit that is all now I`ll leave you guys with a picture of one of my characters. And I know I said it already but again my requests will be spread apart as I am not looking for a lot I could request a drawing now and not ask for another until like 3 months later. I just really wanna see some of my OC`s completely brought to life seeing Yume just how I imagined her was amazing,and trust me if I could draw remotely myself I would do them all alone but sometimes ya gotta ask for assistance.

post-8375-0-97516600-1478255377_thumb.png

Edited by Naglfar94

In the Creative section, there are lots of art threads. You could try looking there. I don't often see many of the artist types post in General, oddly enough.

In the Creative section, there are lots of art threads. You could try looking there. I don't often see many of the artist types post in General, oddly enough.

So should I have this thread moved there? I think gonna have to ask one of the mods to do it then.

You can report your own post. . .which, despite its name, is basically a beacon that says "hey mods I need something". Or, you resident wandering mod can see this, and move it. :P:

I can draw anime/manga style pretty good also, but I think I'm might be too busy on working on my projects and other work from my college and doing other things to improve my skills also. I do worked on characters and artworks/illustrations also.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I draw? Sure.

Can I draw well? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thinkin' about maybe making an art thread anyway....

Oh you are planning on making an art thread at some point? Oh neat!

I could do that.

Eh wait you can? Oooh that would be so great if you could do that! I already sent a PM so can discuss it.