Tellius Recollection (Vol 2) Translation / Discussion Thread

Kirokan

Astrid looks like she came out of FE4. lol

Sigrun looked like me! ^^ Which I like because I always thought she was really pretty and one of the most beautiful ladies in the series. <3

Geoffrey looked a lot like Ephraim, I can see why he was altered. :P

Yeah, I would think the ages were kinda miscalculated.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I didn't even realize there was a left page until you pointed it out. o.O

The upper Mia looks even uglier than the game Mia, wow. But the lower Mia actually looks pretty good. The face doesn't have the ugly derpiness it has in the official version. The color scheme is still bad though, imo (I just think that blue violet with orange and green is just random and clashing).

Edited by Anacybele

...I didn't even realize there was a left page until you pointed it out. o.O

The upper Mia looks even uglier than the game Mia, wow. But the lower Mia actually looks pretty good. The face doesn't have the ugly derpiness it has in the official version. The color scheme is still bad though, imo (I just think that blue violet with orange and green is just random and clashing).

you know that the blue and orange are two colors who can mix together very well? x)

But yeah I understand you have personal tastes, meanwhileno, you can't say it's random.

you know that the blue and orange are two colors who can mix together very well? x)

But yeah I understand you have personal tastes, meanwhileno, you can't say it's random.

Excuse me, that's your opinion, not a fact. Imo, it's purple and orange that go well together, not blue and orange. And Mia's hair color looks blue violet to me, which is in the middle of blue and purple, not exactly either or. They should've stuck with the more purple shade she had in-game in PoR. Also, you're forgetting that I mentioned her green eyes too. So I'm saying blue violet + orange + green is bad, not just blue violet + orange.

Edited by Anacybele

Excuse me, that's your opinion, not a fact. Imo, it's purple and orange that go well together, not blue and orange. And Mia's hair color looks blue violet to me, which is in the middle of blue and purple, not exactly either or. They should've stuck with the more purple shade she had in-game in PoR.

If you study art you'll know that's false. In theory though. Blue and Orange can become bad mixed together, but in theory the complementary colors do great things.

But yeah, that's the theory.

If you study art you'll know that's false. In theory though. Blue and Orange can become bad mixed together, but in theory the complementary colors do great things.

But yeah, that's the theory.

It's not false because it's not a fact. They are complementary colors, yes, but thinking that blue and orange look good together is an opinion. Why do you insist that your opinion is fact?

Edited by Anacybele

Well, some interesting information (I sorta know it most of the things in Micaiah's profile, but hey, it's cool to have official confirmation and re-confirmation).

Let me know if you're up for translating some profiles this time around Astro! You were a big help last time too : )

EDIT: Oh just saw your PM XD

Anyway! After getting King Lorazieh up tomorrow I'll see about going in priority order. There isn't much history/else in this book compared to the previous one so mostly just profiles and the battle model/figures.

Edited by Kirokan

Oh cool, Volume 2! Hopefully there's info on Laura, I like her design a lot and always wanted to know more about her. And hopefully some of the FE9 characters that got shafted in the first book will get more attention.

Brom kinda reminds me of Gilliam in those face designs.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

I'll be a little busy tomorrow (traveling) but then when settled down again I should be able to start getting more translations out there.

Oh cool, Volume 2! Hopefully there's info on Laura, I like her design a lot and always wanted to know more about her. And hopefully some of the FE9 characters that got shafted in the first book will get more attention.

Brom kinda reminds me of Gilliam in those face designs.

Yes, her profile lacked additional data like hobbies and the like, but hopefully her full profile will reveal something : )

Some of the old designs look nice. Mist sticks out in particular. I like Brom with sideburns.

Some look worse or kinda derpy. Kieran looks kinda smug which clashes with his character. Mia looks worse here to me for some reason. I'm glad they changed these two.

Then you just have the out there designs line that one Astrid and NOT Ephraim.

I'll be a little busy tomorrow (traveling) but then when settled down again I should be able to start getting more translations out there.

Yes, her profile lacked additional data like hobbies and the like, but hopefully her full profile will reveal something : )

You know, we're not going to kill you if you're late xD

Yo don't have to tell us why you are late x)

I got the page with King Lorazieh done! A picture and brief description of personality. Will be handy for trivia lovers.

As that was the only really new thing in the concept arts, I'll start going down the priority list for character profiles and their concept art. : )

You know, we're not going to kill you if you're late xD

Yo don't have to tell us why you are late x)

xD Yeah I knowww... just feel the need to due to donations and all...

I got the page with King Lorazieh done! A picture and brief description of personality. Will be handy for trivia lovers.

As that was the only really new thing in the concept arts, I'll start going down the priority list for character profiles and their concept art. : )

xD Yeah I knowww... just feel the need to due to donations and all...

It was a nice surprise see the old King Lorazieh :D

I'm surprised they drew Lorazieh here when he didn't have a single image in the games...

It might have been planned to have Lozarieh appear, only to have it not pan out in the end. It happens a lot in production. There's a lot of design work on the cutting room floor. I was helping out on a pitch and the characters were completely redesigned at least three times before they even hit the sizzle reel on a TV show. Some characters were designed but weren't going to appear in the pitch trailer.

It might have been planned to have Lozarieh appear, only to have it not pan out in the end. It happens a lot in production. There's a lot of design work on the cutting room floor. I was helping out on a pitch and the characters were completely redesigned at least three times before they even hit the sizzle reel on a TV show. Some characters were designed but weren't going to appear in the pitch trailer.

I'm happy to see this design survive and being showed here.