Tellius Recollection (Vol 2) Translation / Discussion Thread

Kirokan

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, didn't expect to see Lorazieh!

I must say, he looks like an older Reyson to me.

Right? It was the biggest surprise in this book I think xD

I'm surprised they drew Lorazieh here when he didn't have a single image in the games...

As Samias said! I wanted to add too that these are my favorite sort of things to find in these books (like Adult Sanaki was last book)... but there doesn't seem to be much more beyond him in terms of cut content. xD

Way too eager to see what they have in store for Sanaki, in this one.

Not too much unfortunately... xD But she's pretty high on translation priority so you will see her sooner than later!

),:

also, Micaiah's supposed to appear 15? Even by FE standards, that's rather unxepected for Kita. Part of the reason I favour her art is because she could get away with very modest-looking girls. she looking rather...'thick' in the front cover. lol

Edited by Soul~!

A lot of the ages are what I expected to me. Things like Leo being older than Edward, Michaia looking about 15 and Tibarn being middle aged.

But one age weirds me out a bit.

It says Mordecai's visual age is supposed to be 20. Except Mordecai is huge with grey hairs and a thick beard. I don't see many 20 year olds like that around.

Yes, Micaiah's age is how she appears, not how old she is.

Today's translation goes to Edward, who had the most request "points." After his concept art, I will move to the next person which is currently a tie between Pelleas and Oliver. xD

A lot of the ages are what I expected to me. Things like Leo being older than Edward, Michaia looking about 15 and Tibarn being middle aged.

But one age weirds me out a bit.

It says Mordecai's visual age is supposed to be 20. Except Mordecai is huge with grey hairs and a thick beard. I don't see many 20 year olds like that around.

I've seen/known quite a few around that age with such appearances (mostly from Asian countries), but it is odd to the market they have in mind for sure (and considering the others, such as Kyza, who is close, looks nothing like being just a year apart xD)

Well, that can possibly mean two things. They either forgot what they had chosen previously, or they deliberately changed it.

Perhaps the fact the mention of a brother is in his support lines has something to do with it. Who knows.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Edward never knew any of his family? That can't be right, he says he has a brother in RD somewhere.

Well, that can possibly mean two things. They either forgot what they had chosen previously, or they deliberately changed it.

Perhaps the fact the mention of a brother is in his support lines has something to do with it. Who knows.

I'll double check when I have more time, but was that brother perhaps only in the English version? If so, the book would not mention it as it follows the Japanese one, and I heard that when it came to Edward and Leonardo, the English version had some lines that weren't in Japanese regarding those two

I'll double check when I have more time, but was that brother perhaps only in the English version? If so, the book would not mention it as it follows the Japanese one, and I heard that when it came to Edward and Leonardo, the English version had some lines that weren't in Japanese regarding those two

Oh, I don't know. That's a good point. It's something we'd have to ask SOC or another person who's played in both languages though.

Concept art of Sothe and Edward (Sothe because he was on the same page, but he has another page I'll get to after priority people are done)

Oh, I don't know. That's a good point. It's something we'd have to ask SOC or another person who's played in both languages though.

I have the script in Japanese, so just a matter of getting time to check. ^^ I think Vincent mentioned such though, about additional convos between the two that weren't there otherwise.

Nice stuff!

I think Loraziah could've appeared in the character relationship chart. I recall a bunch of characters that looked like they were going to be in there, but dropped. Not sure if Loraziah was among them.

Otherwise, I imagine it's just a reference or maybe they were planning to show him. Even in a CG or something.

Nice stuff!

I think Loraziah could've appeared in the character relationship chart. I recall a bunch of characters that looked like they were going to be in there, but dropped. Not sure if Loraziah was among them.

Otherwise, I imagine it's just a reference or maybe they were planning to show him. Even in a CG or something.

You mean appear with a picture, or just appear at all? Because Lorazieh is in the chart, just without a mugshot.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Today's translation: 144-145 Edward and Leonardo (concept art).

That completes Edward who had highest priority! Next up is Pelleas. AstroKnighticalFeats has been helping translate a ton of profiles (all lower priority ones) so once I'm done checking/editing those then we should get a nice flow of profiles from there too. : )

Edited by Kirokan

Leonardo has a portion of his hair tied back? That seems a little random. xP But it's interesting to see how many details Senri Kita put work into! This is why she's my favorite artist right now.

Not that much info for one of the more plot important characters. I see Pelleas doesn't have any hobbies either. Not sure why they wouldn't put it in. The only thing I can think of is that they didn't think of any and they didn't use the cut supports for reference if they existed.

Today I finish the remaining Pelleas pages (and those who were on the same pages). Next up is Oliver!

154-155 Haar, the Black Knight, Izuka, Pelleas

155-156 Pelleas, Elincia, Geoffrey

Not that much info for one of the more plot important characters. I see Pelleas doesn't have any hobbies either. Not sure why they wouldn't put it in. The only thing I can think of is that they didn't think of any and they didn't use the cut supports for reference if they existed.

One of my biggest hopes was that the book would have cut supports, but, it did not... so I assume the profiles won't be referencing them either...

Man, I still think Geoffrey made a major improvement to his battle wardrobe over three years. That lime green armor in PoR just did NOT do it. Ew.

Elincia as beautiful as ever. ^^

I've always said Dragonlord Haar looks badass and he looks even more badass in that concept!

What a shame the book doesn't have much to say about Pelleas. However the art is quite nice since it is one of the few images where he looks serious rather than sullen.

Haar is unexpectedly very badass. You don't get to see much of his armor in game but the concept is really cool. Especially the helmet.