Tellius Recollection (Vol 2) Translation / Discussion Thread

Kirokan

2 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I'm getting "Page removed" errors whenever I click on these two (Volke's is fine).

Hmm I think the front page links should work for those two, it may have been due to edits I made... try those?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go! Every full character portrait from the game, as well as their mini profiles. I did like how Mia mentions a love for prophecies (or more specifically, having her fortune told), which explains her obsession with her white clad rival. xD

And with that, this project is complete!

The remaining pages are all text that can be found in game, and all things of interest have been translated. There may be some artwork uploads, but translations are complete! A big thank you to everyone who donated. Thanks to you all, I was able to buy a spare book, de-spine it, and hence get much higher quality scans without the dark spine line in the way. It was a huge help, and I hope it was worth your donations! It took about 9 months, with a bit of a hiatus in the middle due to life changes and the like, so thank you for your patience!

The imgur gallery and bulk download will be up soon.

See you next project!

Once more, thanks be to you Kirokan!

I'm amazed by all the character portraits they logged. They even had several you wouldn't expect- like child Ike and Mist. A few other comments on them:

I don't think I ever really noticed Micaiah's eye color change when possessed before. 

I never had Lethe die on me before, so I never saw Kezhda before. He doesn't look half bad for a named generic. The rest are pretty ugly.

Veyona had black hair in the actual game I think, at the least I'm pretty sure it wasn't so bright.

Looking at the NPC portraits- I don't think they ever used Ruffian 2, did they? That distinct appearance made me think I'd recall it if they did. I think there might other NPC portraits that went unused.

Thanks everyone, the front page and blog has been updated with the bulk download link as well as imgur gallery link : ) If you share anywhere else, I'd like it if you could link back to the blog itself with it in some fashion! It would help encourage donations that I could really use for some projects in the future xD

• 1 month later...
  • eclipse pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi people, I have an issue. Actually, I'm looking for a Hard mode run and I reached Chapter 2 while respecting the limit of chapters turn and my problem is whatever I do,  I cannot do it on this map, specially because of all of my party stats since I shared the experience fairly between Micaiah, Nolan, Edward and Leonardo because i think that using all of them seems essential for respecting the limit turn on the previous maps and the fact that I want Sothe picking all chests.

I do know training Edward & Leonardo isn't a good idea in hard mode and actually I'm planned to only train Micaiah, Nolan, Jill and use Sothe, Zihark & Volug in addition. But since it seems difficult to at least reach the chapter 4 (for camp) while respecting turns and that in any case, the bexp is not that profitable given the meager gains in hard,  should I just restart the game and spend more times on the map to properly train my units instead of playing for gaining bexp, even if I don't like the fact that I probably need to practice camping to reach my goal...?

I'm sorry my perfectible english, I'm a french. ^^'

Edited by Itachi